Creative Discussions > Art Work

Customized Pics

(1/4) > >>

Kouen:
Okay, so I've never taken a tutorial on this kinda of stuff and if you told me to look at one, I'm not even going to lie, I probably never will. Just don't feel like taking the time to do it, but, at the same time, I do want to get a little better at this and I'm always open for suggestions. Just tell me what you think and you might be surprised how well I can follow along with your suggestion. I'll start with a few Sigs I made. Some are basic and others are a bit more advanced.

These were my first two good sigs, in my opinion. Was the first time I actually starting getting color patterns right.

The trainer in this is Hilbert, just with modified colors.

This was my first sig where I tried to do a fade effect.

This was my first one where I tried to layer it behind some effects, flames for this one.

My first Layered Sig. Turned out pretty good to me.

A sig where I mixed layering with the same effects I used for Kaen.

They start to get a little more advanced after this. Not going to bore you with the details of what I did. They're all similar in a way.

My friend loved how this one turned out, Lol

So tell me what you think.

Aquashin:
i will be tottaly honest, they are not perfect, and a bit bland, but as a start its realy good, for an amateur to do sigs like these its realy good, so gratz^^

Kouen:
TY :) I'm hoping to find out how to do all those other effects I see other people use, all the lighting and different layerings. I'm getting a little closer to figuring it out but I'm sure I'll need a little tutorial help. I can tell just by looking at the pics that they have advanced effects, more advanced than anything I could ever learn on my own.

Aquashin:
can u do one for me with a Shiny Latias or a Pachiritsu?^^

Kouen:
Uhh...sure o.o Any preferences on either of them? Or you just want me to surprise you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version