Entertainment > Other Games

Halo 4

(1/3) > >>

tipsta:
Halo 4 ViDoc: First Look (NEW!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UL63Zo-uo

Halo 4 Debut Cinematic Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2yMKMENdg

I don't know how many of you play Halo, but there's some bits of information that should be pointed out if you're a fan/played the previous games:
(How do you embed YouTube videos?)

* Battle Rifle, 3 shot
* No bloom
* You can see three zeros in a row beside the ammo, presumably for grenades
* Allies on radar appear green, rather than yellow
* One of the more graphic and cinematic Halo games to date
* Everything has gotten a visual overhaul (Warthog, Chief, Weapons, Enemies, etc.)
* New Spartan class: Spartan IV's
* Chief has an armor ability at  3:44 (BUT you also see the backs of players in multiplayer cuts without them (additionally you don't see an armor ability icon in the HUD))
* "Halo: Reach allowed players to customize what their Spartan looked like on the battlefield, but Halo 4 promises to have custom armor pieces that serve more than an aesthetic purpose." -Game Informer
* Multiplayer map names: Wraparound (forerunner), Warhouse (UNSC)
* Multiplayer maps are NOT recycled from Campaign - every map is it's own unique space
* No update on forge or Firefight at this time
* No concrete release date (assumption is it'll be an early November release date as previously releases)

TerryE:
This Halo will be a historical one, as Bungie leaves and 343 industries takes over. Too bad my 360 took on water damage so I had to upgrade to a PS3. If only Microsoft didn't own Halo, things would be different. If only consoles shared ONE, supreme gaming network instead of pay-to-use Xbox live, free PSN, and free Nintendo WiFi connection. Things would be soo different. 

dak456:
I'm not really looking forward to it like I used too. not only do I no longer play online anymore but just some of the design decisions are bugging me, like did they really need to change his armor again? what was there an R&D department just working on it in a floating wreck in the middle of space?

TrainerX:
 From what I've seen (which isn't much), they're not redesigning his armor, it's just more detailed than in Halo 3 because the game has more advanced graphics than Halo 3 did.

nightshade06:
to be honest i might actually get back into the halo franchise on this one it actually looks like its worth playing again i stopped at halo 2 cuz it just started getting retarded for me but i might actually get this one :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version