Pokémon Universe > Development

What would you like to see?

<< < (2/5) > >>

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: Meowth on April 05, 2012, 08:19:46 PM ---I really don't want to ask for anything, but weekly devilopment updates would be cool, or maybe a tournament.

--- End quote ---

They've done updates before, and a tournament was discussed.

Desbear:
@Leo

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on April 05, 2012, 05:18:20 PM ---What is it YOU would like to see from us? Is it:
- More insight in the development progress? We had weekly updates at some point.
- More/different forum boards to post in?
- A chat where you talk with other members? Oh wait we have that already ;)
- Nude pictures of Kamaran?
- Pokemon tournaments?
- ?????

--- End quote ---

I was saying what I would like to see again, another tournament would have been nice, and I know they had done updates before, I would like to see some again..

Zatir:
I like the development-list idea, but I think for the overall view it would be better if there are progress bars for each different item of the list. The developers can change the progress bars from zero to 100%. When there is an update of one of those items it can also be posted as a reply to the topic, so there will be a development feed. In this topic all developments are shown, but it's not necessary to update it once a week. Every developer can post his own effort when he/she thinks it's time for it. When showing updates, like screenshots and much activity, the community will also grow, so more active members.

I also would like to see the forum a bit cleaner. There are many closed topics for years. Maybe there can be an archive forum for topics older than 6 months or something like that?

Bing:
I'd love to see another tourney run.  I really enjoyed seeing what other people brought to the competitive battling table.

Monzta:
A minigame of the April Fool's PU somewhere on the website would be cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version