* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 254032 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2012, 09:21:06 PM »
Ok, so obviously you guys hate each other's guts and all, but can we at least try to get along for a lttle while, at least till we get out of here? There' really no need to scream at each other like this.

looking at Aerwynnahe said

We'll always argue its who we are. and since you didn'tintroduce youself her name is Aerwynna child of Hecate.

He then resumed waiting for the others to introduce themselves

Daylin: 35/100

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »
We'll always argue its who we are. and since you didn'tintroduce youself her name is Aerwynna child of Hecate.
Well just try not to kill each other please.

I waited for everyone else to give their introduction and started to reeeeaaaally dislike Warren and Jake.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »
Bio scampered over to Ayara, and looked carefully over her.
Y'okay?
He smiled as he heard Aerwynna confirm that she had. He took a look around. Are you all okay? I think I might've...
Hs face turned red, and he butt-scooted back to Quinn. Everything seemed okay, although the demigods were starting to fight with each other. But, he stayed out of it.
THen, he turned to everyone else, once the newcomer introduced himself. What's a Hades?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
?-Ok, so obviously you guys hate each other's guts and all, but can we at least try to get along for a lttle while, at least till we get out of here? There' really no need to scream at each other like this.

I looked over to a girl, I could feel the life force eminating from her.

Warren-We'll always argue its who we are. and since you didn'tintroduce youself her name is Aerwynna child of Hecate.

Aerwynna-Well just try not to kill each other please.

?-What's a Hades?

I shot a look at the kid.

me-Oh wow there's brainiac and the brainless
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2012, 09:32:45 PM »
Oh wow there's brainiac and the brainless
For some reason this got me really mad.
There's really no need to call Bio brainless. He's just a kid!
I had to resist the urge to turn him into a toad, and I felt my hand clutching my wand, so I went a little ways away and started changing some dirt into various creatures to cool off.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2012, 09:34:33 PM »
While you wait for everyone to introduce themselves, you hear Bio ask, What's a Hades?

You were a little bit surprised that he didn't know who Hades is, but he's still a kid, so it's understandable.

Oh wow there's brainiac and the brainless.

You scowled at Jake, your eyes glowing like fire, showing your obvious disdain.

After you calmed down you whispered to Bio. Hades is the god of death.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:36:26 PM by dreadknight »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2012, 09:41:30 PM »
Aerwynna-There's really no need to call Bio brainless. He's just a kid!

The boy with the red hair whispered to the girl.

I said in a musical tone.

me-Don't forget, the god of the Underworld.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2012, 09:42:47 PM »
I got to my feet, hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I wasn't really listening to the kids introduction, but I got the gist of it. Jake, son of Hades.  I glanced up from my position as Bio scampered over.
Y'okay?
I nodded, still out of breath.
Yeah, thanks Bio.
He scooted over by Quinn, and then asked-
What's a Hades?
Oh wow there's brainiac and the brainless.
At this, I glared.
Don't you dare call him brainless. He certainly seems a good bit smarter than you, teaming up instead of acting all high and mighty.
I turned to Bio.
Hades is the god of death.
Quinn's right. Bio, Hades is one of the big, important gods. He rules the underworld, death, and all the riches under the earth.
I ignored the Hades kid being a git in the background.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2012, 09:43:30 PM »
Oh...Sorry...
Bio pouted in embarassment. I still don't really get all this. My dad's...uh...Um...
He thought for a few seconds, although what he was thinking couldn't be heard. Oh. Asclepius. He's a medicine god. But, he's a constellation now. As if to emphasize his point, he ponted to the sky.
He was rather scared of the newcomer. He had a look n his eyes, one like a void, of uncaringness and irritation. He didn't want to make anyone angry, so he remained slent for a little bit, to listen to them fight.
--
" Finally. Outssside..." Hope sighed, coiling her head and resting it on their back, to stare at the building. Agony didn't bother to speak to her, not out of weakness, but of anger. He lowered his head, and set to work slicing the two hydra heads on his side off from the main body with his tounge. They were useless now, not usable. He would force Hope to remove the others later. They couldn't be dragging around liabilities like them.
" You know we're going to have to tell HIM, right?" Agony muttered as the first head snapped off.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:51:13 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2012, 09:48:07 PM »
me-Well since you're being so mean to me I'll expain my childhood to you, how would you feel if you were a child and you were too scared to leave your own house in fear of being ripped apart by an angry spirit and the only thing to put you to bed at night is the mournful cry of a lost soul.

I looked around for raised hands.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »
Oh...Sorry...

You shake your head. No need to apologize, you didn't know.

I still don't really get all this. My dad's...uh...Um...

He pauses for a moment, trying to remember.

Oh. Asclepius. He's a medicine god. But, he's a constellation now.

You grin and say, Guess that means you're a better healer than me or Ayara, eh?

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2012, 09:50:17 PM »
Oh...Sorry... I still don't really get all this. My dad's...uh...Um...Oh. Asclepius. He's a medicine god. But, he's a constellation now.
Don't worry Bio, that Hades kid is just being a jerk, it isn't your fault for not knowing.
Well since you're being so mean to me I'll expain my childhood to you, how would you feel if you were a child and you were too scared to leave your own house in fear of being ripped apart by an angry spirit and the only thing to put you to bed at night is the mournful cry of a lost soul.
I get that that must have been bad, but you shouldn't be a jerk to a little kid like that.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:36 PM »
Oh...Sorry...
It's alright, Bio. You have nothing to apologize for. You can't be expected to know everything about everything.
My dad's...uh...Um...Oh. Asclepius. He's a medicine god. But, he's a constellation now.
I went over and crouched in front of Bio again. I probably blocked most of his view of the Hades git, but I doubt he minded.
Asclepius, huh? You know, Apollo's also a god of medicine.
Guess that means you're a better healer than me or Ayara, eh?
Yeah, you're probably a good bit more skilled than us with it. The most I can manage is a mid-damage wound.
Well since you're being so mean to me I'll expain my childhood to you, how would you feel if you were a child and you were too scared to leave your own house in fear of being ripped apart by an angry spirit and the only thing to put you to bed at night is the mournful cry of a lost soul.
I didn't even bother to come out of my crouch. I just glanced over my shoulder, glowering at him.
Look, you. Okay, I get it-You've had a crappy childhood. But that is no reason to act like a jacka** to a kid. You'd think someone your age would know how to be a little more mature.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
me-He must learn, the world is a dangerous place without knowledge. However in some cases.

I look at Warren.

me-It can get you killed.

I look over to the kid with the hammer three sizes to big for him and I instantly know what he is.

me-Hello cousin.

I grin widely.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2012, 10:04:18 PM »
Bio shrugged, and smiled. I guess  I am! But I'm not very strong... Actually...
He stopped talking to everyone, and looked over at Jake, as he talked about his story, wide eyed again. It's okay. I kinda deserve it. I mean, I can't even recognize a "main god?" THat's kinda pathetic, isn't it?
He laid on the floor, drawing his caduceus close, and stabbing at the ground near him. You know, I didn't even think the GOds existed until about two months ago...
He suddenly hopped up, staring at Hojo and Jake. COUSIN!?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:05:56 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--