Creative Discussions > Art Work

Swiush's Sigg Shop

<< < (2/4) > >>

lubbies:
Ooo can I have one with Beartic and vanniluxe. :D me too come from
PK but I'm not sure on type so I'm going with ice.

The-Blades-slave:
if you can one that has Gallade and Bisharp on it, with a black background and in white letters put The-Blades-Slave.

Desbear:

--- Quote from: Swiush on May 08, 2012, 08:54:29 AM ---Will do ;)
Might take some time though, but I'll do it when I get the time.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!

zylonnick:

--- Quote from: Mr. Fox on May 08, 2012, 09:51:18 AM ---Once you get the chance I would like a signature please. I would like the Pokemon to be Luxray with a Lightning theme for the back ground, no text but if you can think of a catchy phrase feel free to include it. Thanks a ton in advance. (just so you know you might remember me as Mr. Rex, that wonderful Lucario/Rulio signature was done up for me. :D)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: WhatThePumpkin on May 08, 2012, 05:20:37 PM ---Ooooh, I'd love one of these. May I have one with Arbok and Scolipede? Since I can't really think of anything else to add...
I can't really think of a saying, though TT_TT I DO know I AM the poison-dark trainer for the P.K. Guild, if that helps :3

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: lubbies on May 08, 2012, 05:50:47 PM ---Ooo can I have one with Beartic and vanniluxe. :D me too come from
PK but I'm not sure on type so I'm going with ice.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: The-Blades-slave on May 08, 2012, 05:57:30 PM ---if you can one that has Gallade and Bisharp on it, with a black background and in white letters put The-Blades-Slave.

--- End quote ---

Give the guy some slack everyone, he's still working at the first new one and it will take time (because he delivers decent work, which almost takes time) to finish it.

FireDarkGuy:
After you finish, can you make one with Charizard and Umbreon in a dark-cool background with name Armand and text This is me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version