* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:AfterNoon /Weather:Sunny]  (Read 124701 times)

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
  • Red>Ash>All pokemon trainers
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:Morning /Weather:Sunny]
« Reply #570 on: July 03, 2012, 12:11:46 AM »
As soon as Luke got there the ship began to take off, he was glad that he had gotten back in time. He went back to the Diningroom and got something to eat. Then he went to the pool and swam a bit before going back to the dining room and battling a few trainers, then to the infirmary to heal his pokemon. After that he didn't know what to do so he decided to go tan for a bit....
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 03, 2012, 02:09:42 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warren and Silene quickly made it to the infirmary to heal their pokemon. Once that was done they went to the pool and began to relax, sitting quietly on beach chairs. Suddenly Silene pushed Warren into the pool, who grabbed her and pulled her with him. Laughing they began to swim and splash each other.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline shad0wxlk

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 03, 2012, 05:06:49 PM »
Karrick continued walking along route 5 and after a few battles Saffron city appeared in the distance

"Nearly to Vermillion now"

Karrick entered the city and found the pokemon center

"Can you heal my pokemon please?"

"Sure!"

Ding!

"Thanks Nurse"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 03, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »
GM post @ Shadow

A man in the corner of the room approaches Karrick with a Kadabra.

Would you like to take a ride on a free crusie ship? You can relax, battle, enjoy our performances and more. If you wish to travel their touch this Kadabra's forehead and you will be their instantly.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:52:07 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline shad0wxlk

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 04, 2012, 09:54:12 PM »
Suddenly the Kadabra is waving its arms around and chanting as Karrick starts to feel sick

"Whats..going.......on?"

Karrick then vanishes in place and is suddenly aboard what looks to be a giant ship

"That was odd, but i suppose ill have a look around"

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 07, 2012, 01:27:20 AM »
Daveto-Lucky me,  And godd job, Cosmic one.

He walked ahead to the next city.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 07, 2012, 03:39:09 AM »
Warren and Silene

Golem, Dewgong, everyone expects you to be slow on land, well they're going to be in for a surprise after we're done training.

Warren stood in front of the pool, his Dewgong and Golem in front of him and his Raichu and Primeape beside him. Silene was in the pool. her Shellder swimming beside her as they laughed.

Dewgong, Golem, get ready!

Dewgong and Golem took a ready position and Warren shouted

Spar!

Raichu leaped into the air, his body twisting as he somersaulted and shot off a thunderbolt at Dewgong! Dewgong was surrounded by water as he burst into the air, seeming to fly straight at the thunderbolt! At the last second a light blue beam shot from Dewgongs mouth and it quickly froze all the water around him. The thunderbolt hit head on, yet it seemed to reverberate around the ice and bounce off in a random direction! Raichu was stuck in the air and had no way to do anything as the jet of ice concealing Dewgong slammed into him, the ice shatter and freeing Dewgong, who gracefully landed on the ground. Raichu crashed into the ground, cut in several places and struggled to get up! He eventually managed t get to his feet and Warren called

Enough! Raichu return!

In a red flash of light Raichu disappeared into his poke-ball and Warren called

Primeape and Golem, spar!

Primeape claws glowed and lengthened and then Primeape himself began to glow red. He dispelled the red glow, done focusing, and charged at Golem his arm raised in a karate chop! Golems arms, legs, and head disappeared, replaced by golden rocks and Golem rolled out of the way at high speed, sending Primeape's hand sailing through the air harmlessly! Before Primeape could move again Golem crashed into his back, sendng him rocketing into the air! With Primeape in the air Golem cam out of his shell and began to fire off several quick rocks at Primeape! Primeape was in the air and couldn't move and each roock hit it marks! Primeape struggled to his feet as he hit the ground and Warren called

Enough!You all did well, we're done training for now.

Warrens pokemon nodded and dispersed to various areas.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 07, 2012, 05:00:14 AM »
Phillip got up, got his pokemon, then walked out, trying to find someone...

I'm sorry team rocket. but you killed someone's pokemon. that's just downright wrong.

He finally found who he was looking for...warren.. he walked up to warren then handed him the gas mask.

take this. a team rocket member handed it to me, along with 2 butterfree, I don't know what team rocket's planning. but its gonna be big. and your the strongest guy on the ship, so I thought I should tell you.

Phillip started walking away.

Hope you can beat them.

(say if Need to change anything ._.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 07, 2012, 05:09:08 AM »
Team Rocket

Ding dong!

On a bunch of speakers through out the ship you could hear.....

Aaron: Attention passengers the time is now 1pm....We will now be requesting that you gather into the ball room for we will be holding a dance type event and would really like everyone to participate if possible....Thank you and have a nice cruise!

Waiting for everyone to enter.......A little bit of music starts to play and all that smoochy stuff of dances start to happen...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timmy

"Oh cool this should be fun! We at least fun to watch since I suck at dancing haha!"

I quickly run into the Ball Room to see what all was going on....I could see many trainers entering into the room with great excitement...

(Sorry for taking so long I was just trying to give everyone a chance to catch up But I see some didn't take that offer...)

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Old School Pokemon RP [Time:AfterNoon /Weather:Sunny]
« Reply #579 on: July 07, 2012, 05:16:41 AM »
Luke heard the the announcement and headed toward the ballroom. He noticed that there was already a large amount of people there. Although he knew this event was for dancing he couldn't dance, so instead he stood against the wall awkwardly. He watched and sort of chuckled as all the trainers fumbled around the dance floor like a bunch of headless chickens.................
~Red~the~beast~

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 07, 2012, 06:10:49 AM »
Warren and Silene

Warrens demeanor instantly changed and Silene climbed out of the pool and began to dry off. She returned her pokemon, as did Warren. He quickly hid the mask and tied his bandana to his arm. Silene and Warren entered the ball room and Warren asked

Care to dance, my lady?

Silene giggled and took his out stretched hand and they began to slowly dance. Silene rested her head on Warrens shoulder as they danced and Warren whispereed

Team Rocket is trying something.

Silene stiffened but whispered back

What do you mean?

I don't know, but the boy from earlier handed me a mask and told me to be ready and try to stop them.

The rest was quiet as they rocked back and forth to the music, the tension building.

Offline Redthebeast

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 07, 2012, 06:33:46 AM »
Luke stared out among all the trainers and out of the corner of his eye he caught that one guy who he had fought before he left the ship for a while he saw that she was dancing with the girl he had been so very mad with earllier. He was curious as to how he even got over that, but he decided to not worry about that because he was more focused on the gas mask hanging out of his back pocket, this raised Luke's suspicions as to what he would be doing with something like that........

(Hey blades if I need to mod that thing about the mask just PM me, but I just thought it would make it more interesting, idk.)
~Red~the~beast~

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 09, 2012, 09:40:33 PM »
Team Rocket

As the last of the trainers entered the ball room.......
Off in the distance you could hear someone laughing.....
The music stops and spotlights hit the trainers....
All the doors slam shut and lock from the outside....

Aaron- Hahahahahaha final phase of project butterfree is now in motion! Grunts go now!

9 grunts burst out of disguise and everyone of them call out 2 butterfree!

Grunts: Go butterfree sleep powder to the max!

The blue dust starts to fill up the room.....
The teamrocket members quickly put on the masks...

Aaron- Haha! Don't even try to blow away the powder! It is closed shut it will just circulate it faster!!! All of your pokemon are ours for the taking and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 09, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »
Warren and Silene

Warren instantly pulled the mask from his back pocket and put it on, shielding him from the powder. Silene began to choke and whispered]

Warren, take Gengar, he can help.

She fell to her knees and handed him a poke-ball before promptly passing out. Warren slowly grabbed a poke-ball and whispered

Hypno go.

His voice was low and dangerous and the powder didn't effect Hypno thanks to his ability insomnia.

Hypno Psybeam on as many of those Butterfree as you can.

Offline shad0wxlk

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 10, 2012, 12:54:07 AM »
Karrick was exploring the ship that he was teleported to when the announcement came for everyone to go to the ballroom

"Ok maybe i can find out whats going on"

As he approached the ballroom there were a lot of people already in there. Karrick was just about to ask what this was all about when the doors slammed shut behind him and Team Rocket strode into the room and had all their butterfree use sleep powder over the whole room

"Woah, i cant let that powder make me fall asleep, Go butterfree Whirlwind!"

Butterfree emerged from its pokeball and beat its wings so fast that a howling wind enveloped Karrick and butterfree keeping the powder from reaching them both
He saw Warren at the other side of the room and started making his way toward him
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:59:30 AM by shad0wxlk »