* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 63036 times)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:09 AM »
Siren

"Vooooooojjjiiiiiiisssssaaaaaadd! Stop messing around up there! hehe!"

Pointing at the puppets....

"Oh right where is the master at or someone who can give them their mark?!?!?!?!?!"

Started panicking again flailing my arms...

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 04:10:52 AM »
"Vooooooojjjiiiiiiisssssaaaaaadd! Stop messing around up there! hehe!"

I jump from tree and get close to where they where, then i get out the clown pupet and start moving him has i walk..

-hahahahahaha It´s only a monkey pupet Siren!!!, doesn´t it mister clown??-
(the clown pupet moves his head in form of aproval)

Then i turn back searching for Kai, i move the monkey pupet over my rigth shoulder and get the clown pupet in front of Kai and move its head up seen Kai...

"Oh right where is the master at or someone who can give them their mark?!?!?!?!?!"

-Hey i think Mirajane can give you the mark, shes always at the bar-

(Note: Mirajane is the character that puts the mark of fairy tail in anime, if you want we can change it for another character like the picto mage, that´s Waren, because of his magic is an art, i think it will be ok)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:21:17 AM by rajlev »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »
Warren

After seeing the puppets meant no harm Warren began to tune out. He dipped his brush into the small glass jar of paint in front of him and began to paint an image that has been burned into his mind for the last fourteen years. With each stroke of his wrist the image became clearer, showing a horrific scene. a small girl lay on the ground, covered in blood and gored beyond recognition with a bull like creature standing above her, its horns dripping with blood and flesh. The only other recognizable thing in the picture was a younger, but un-mistakable, image of Warren. He who was cowering in a corner, his deep russet eyes clearly flooded with fear as he looked at the still form of Silene and the beast above her. Warren carefully removed the left over paint from his brush, then put it away, along with his jar of paint into his bag. He kept the scroll with the scarring image out and slowly lifted it off the ground, his eyes boring holes through it. suddenly his hands clenched into fists and he screamed

Dammit!

Then he ripped the painting in half, sending wet paint everywhere and coating his hands with it. He dropped to his knees, showing his instability, before he remembered where he was. He quickly leaped to his feet, pulled his brown hood over his face, and began to walk away as quickly as he could.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 08:00:22 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2012, 10:28:13 AM »
I watched as Warren had an angry fit, rip up a painting and walk away. I saw one of the halves of the painting, it contained a dead woman that I didn't recognise, kind of sad. *stomach grumbling noise*

me-I'm gonna go eat.

I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out my last notes of money, thank goodness, just enough.

me-Right well, anyone wanna come, I can't pay for anyone that comes though.

That was a really stupid thing to say.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2012, 12:49:46 PM »
I was tempted to punch the clown in front of me.

Hey I think Mirajane can give you the mark, shes always at the bar.

Wait a minute.... Mirajane? Suddenly realisation hit me.

Wait, you mean the Mirajane? The one on the sorcerer weekly magazine??!
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2012, 02:03:22 PM »
Siren

Not realizing what was wrong with Warren....

"Hehehe yup the very same! She is a hottie isn't she!"

Looking at Kai to see if he was blushing....

"Awww is the widdle guy in wuv with our mistress!!!" "We might be able to get her to dress in a maid outfit for ya you pervert!"

Skipping back inside wanting to go see what jobs there was to do.....As I reach the "meeting area" I head up to the board looking to see what was available and an easy score for money....

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
Hehehe yup the very same! She is a hottie isn't she!

I had a light blush on my face. Uh... well, yeah.....

Awww is the widdle guy in wuv with our mistress!!!

W-what?!?!

We might be able to get her to dress in a maid outfit for ya you pervert!

Wait- WHAT?!?!?!? I'm not a pervert! I just like pretty ladies! There's a difference!

She skipped away, and I was left thinking.

So Mirajane is here... I wonder if there's any other famous wizards here... Oh who am I kidding, it's the Fairy tail guild, of course there are!

I started running twards the exit.

See ya Xander, I need to go get my Stamp!

I stopped suddenly, and turned back.

Actualy, where's the bar?
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
me-Back of the mess hall by the stairs.(I think.)

I left to go get some food, I need to take up some jobs soon or I'm in trouble. I exited the guild hall and walked through the city. I entered a resturant and sat myself down. A waiter approached my table. Before he could speak I said.

me-Your cheapest thing.

He looked confused, nodded then left. I tapped the table with my finger and lost focus with the entrancing beat.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »
Warren
Warren eventually calmed down and reached the jobs board. He scrolled through all of them quickly, then saw one about a rat extermination. He pondered for a moment before deciding too take the job. He checked through all his supplies and then walked out of Fairy Tail, headed to the house with the rat problem.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2012, 07:03:57 PM »
The waiter arrived with my food. I thanked him and started to eat, it wasn't the best food I've ever tasted but it certainly isn't the worst. I finished up the food, paid the last of my money and left. I entered the guild hall again and approached the request board. None of the jobs fitted my skill level.

me-Now what.

Without another job It's going to be very hard the next few days.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »
Warren

Warren walked quickly, his feet splaying dust lightly as he did. In his hands were his brush and a scroll on which he was figuring out a way to deal with the rat. He slowly brushed a line across the page as inspiration hit him. He quickly stroked the brush across the page several times, causing the image of a cat to appear. With that done he set to work pulling out scroll after scroll and drawing a single cat on each of them. By the time he was done and each scroll placed in his bag ready for summoning he was right on the door step of the house with the rat problem. He slowly knocked on the door and said,

Anyone home?

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 07:47:54 PM »
Everybody left by their way, then Kai stopped and ask...

I was the only one left so i asume he was talking to me, so i point over the main room of the guild...

-It´s rigth there, hey where are you going to put it???- I move my hair from the left part of my neck and let my mark see... - I put mine here in the neck, you can place it anywhere, it doesn´t hurt-

I continued walking over the yard until i enter the main room, i see Waren walk of the guild and Xander in front of the job´s board, then i remember...

-I haven´t made any jobs in almost two years...- i´m speaking to myself (i have been making some pupets shows over magnolia park and some schools that i haven´t put atention over the jobs...) i walk over the job´s board - I only need some mora cash and some minerals and i can imbue my edges- ( the edge improve its power when the mage controling it imbues it, Vojsad haven´t impoved the edges since he recive it from his mother)

I get over the job´s board, and start looking for some particular job over the mountains, so i can seach some minerals at the same time i do the job.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2012, 08:02:26 PM »
Ayara and Artemis watched the commotion from a far corner of the training grounds, Artemis, out of curiosity, and Ayara, wishing they would shut up. The people were audible even across the distance.
The new guy, who looked a few years older than the sisters, was looking around. One of the others, Vojsad, pointed the kid towards the bar and then headed off.
Great. Whoever was assigned to show him around must not have finished. Or gotten even half way.
It seems so. Let's go help him out, sister.
Artemis stood, smiling at her grouchy sibling.
...Do we have to...?
Yes, sister, we have to. Now come on.
Sighing, Ayara stood and followed Artemis across the grounds towards the new guy.
Hello there. We saw what was going on. You're new, correct? Like the others probably said already, you can get your mark from Mira-Jane, at the bar. If you'd like some help, we can show you there. My name's Artemis.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »
I was a bit confused, I had no idea where the mess hall, OR the stairs were. And that guy who pointed wasent specific either. Then two girls walked twards me.

Hello there. We saw what was going on. You're new, correct? Like the others probably said already, you can get your mark from Mira-Jane, at the bar. If you'd like some help, we can show you there. My name's Artemis.

Really? That would be great! My names Kai, and I'm hopelessly lost to be honest.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:16:34 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:15 PM »
GM

A little lady popped her head out of the door. Her face had clear marks of stress

Lady-Are you from Fairy Tail.

Her strained face lightened, she opened the door further, a rat escaped.

Lady-Come in quickly.
Grafics Cat <3