* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] Fairy Tail  (Read 51624 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] Fairy Tail
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »

This. this picture. in its fullest. it will hopefully save me.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2012, 02:48:47 AM »
BLAH there needs to be more episodes to highschool DxD other than the 12.....there is so much more they can do with that anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT BACK YOU BASTARDS! *cries in corner*

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2012, 11:33:41 PM »
You said Warren can't be really depressed and I'm having a hard time not making him depressed. Solution: Bring Silene back to life and drama ensues.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2012, 02:11:31 AM »
So that means I can burn her if I see her since she is a zombie? :O

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2012, 02:27:22 AM »
I remember a story similar to this.... something in fullmetal alchemist..... Oh yeah, that crazy puppet guy who tried resurrecting his "dead" lover. Then finds out she just hit her head and had amnesia. :D
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2012, 02:41:16 AM »
lmao yea as in she didn't die or w/e just was wondering around not having a clue what happened? or something like that

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2012, 03:02:17 AM »
Never seen Full metal alchemist, only did it because Lubbies told me Warren couldn't be depressed. Well he said not so depressed, but I do it all the way or not at all! Also i Probably should have split my last post into several post:P

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2012, 03:58:50 AM »
Well it won't be the first time someone who "died" came back to fairy tail hehe with a huge surprise to everyone :P

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2012, 04:02:39 AM »
I should so kill off Warren right after I return Silenes memory.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2012, 04:22:11 AM »
That is one thing I don't get about Fairy Tail that is one anime that could have a few fillers and they would actually be good.....Like them going on random jobs or w/e not all the serious things that happen right after the other kinda thing...Imo It went too fast....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2012, 06:06:43 AM »
I've been working on a few Dragon Slayer Mage profiles and I've narrowed it down to three elements; Ice, Fire, and Darkness. I don't know which will fit best into the RP, so I'm going to post some sample Profiles and ask you guys which you like the most.

First up is Ice: Kotan was once a simple healer mage in an isolated corner of Fiore. After many years of simple healing his heart yearned for adventure, so he gave up his life to satisfy that need. He learned many magic arts, but none felt right to him, so he kept searching. One day while climbing a mountain he found himself face to face with a dragon. The dragon attacked him with out mercy, after a long and grueling battle he emerged victorious. As he stood over the defeated dragon he could feel it's power at his disposal, possessing it's spirit. He gained it's powers, but his soul became as cold as the dragon's that he had slain. He cut a scale of of the dragon and formed it into the chilled blade he carries with him. He has chosen no sides in the war, instead he has created his own; with the intent of freezing all of Fiore.

Fire next: Tarja Belongs to a long line of Dragon Slayer Mages, a dying art. The dragons they hunt for their power have grown fewer over the ages, resulting in few mages. When she reached the age of 18 she was sent forth to find the dragon who's powers she would inherit. She searched long and hard for the month duration the ceremony allowed her, and like many before her, she found none. On her way home a massive Fire Dragon. It eyed her, then challenged her to a battle to the death, which Tarja won. She cut a scale from the dragon's body as proof of her victory and returned home. She was hailed as a hero, and the scale fashioned into a sword. When the war reached her home in the mountains she quickly chose the side she thought was right and lent her power to aiding them.

And Darkness: Melborn was born a magic-less human, unable to use even the simplest of magic. After a life time of failed careers in magic he settled down to a life of study. Through his studies he learned of Dragon Slayer Magic, which could be obtained simply by absorbing the powers of a dragon that was bested in battle. With his hopes of finally being able to become a mage he set out to find a dragon; which proved to be easier said then done. He wandered the world for decades following any lead of dragon sightings, always ending with failure. Twenty years after setting out on his quest to find a dragon he had once again given up all hope of gaining magic abilities. But as luck would have it as he was nearing his home he heard the tremendous scream of a dragon. He arrived to see a dragon blacker then night devour a mage foolish enough to fight it. This was his only chance, with his sword in hand he ran towards the dragon and with a well aimed attack attempted to kill the dragon before the fight could begin. the dragon's scale armor was simply to strong to be pierced, all his attack had done was anger the beast. Eventually he was backed into a corner by the dragon, and was about to share the fate of the mage he had seen killed moments earlier. As he lie on the ground he saw the dragon's weakness, it's heart. With a powerful thrust he drove his sword deep into the creatures heart, killing it... He gained the dragon's armor (to a lesser degree), and it's powers over darkness. He was quickly curroupted by it's evil, turning his new found powers to the exiled wizards.

Ok, those are my basic ideas, which one would fit in with the RP the best?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:09:33 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »
Fox, we're actually not allowed dragon slayers >.>
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2012, 06:09:53 AM »
it says a max of three...

Edit: If not Lubbies can make them into NPCs.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2012, 06:24:55 AM »
wait, what? *Goes back to check*

edit:You can't. it fallls under lost magic. and you can't make a profile with lost magic.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »
ok, well at least Lubbies has some ideas for that. Back to the drawing board!