Official Forums > News & Announcements

Paperdoll Competition: Genbor is the Winner!

<< < (7/9) > >>

GrizzlyEatsKids:

--- Quote from: zOMG! on July 27, 2012, 10:58:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: CelaGhost on July 27, 2012, 06:20:29 AM ---If sprites could have some sort of expression on their faces, it would make the voting much easier.

--- End quote ---
How would it make the voting easier? The default expression of any animated sprite/piece of art is neutral. It would look stupid as poop if an NPC was permanently smiling or any type of expression.

Anyway, i'm using this thread to say i've returned after three years.. for some reason.

--- End quote ---

I sort of agree, as I personally don't think a sprite's expression would help me vote. Plus what if that character would change expression in-game? It would probably make things more difficult. Also, this is not the thread to be posting your return to PU.

CelaGhost:
I think you're over-exaggerating. Some npcs can smile all the time or they can look grumpy all the time too. Plus I'm pretty sure PU sprites are bigger than the handheld sprites so it may be able to work.
And I could say, hey, why does that barman always have an empty expression. It's creepy so I'm not gonna buy anything. No offense intended, Monzta, to your awesome work.

Jerry:
Maybe... when they talk there'll be smileys? Pfft lol ;D

Silver:
I refuse to vote until Genbor makes this:

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Umm?  ??? I guess you're not voting then...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version