* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 70956 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #375 on: August 14, 2012, 01:57:38 AM »
Daylin

DAylin quickly took thelead from Tylan, hoping to cover his brother if anything happened.

Tssssssss

Daylin whipped around, his sword at the ready as a mess of blue and black heads flew directly at him! Side stepping one, he punched another in the head, snapping its neck.

Hydra!

He could see the exit right behind the Hydra, they needed to get there quickly!

Tylan

Quickly stepping up beside Daylin he raised his staff, an outstretched head with its mouth wide open colliding with the cold marble! Tylans heels dug into the ground as he was forced backwards. At the last second he pulled his staff back and stepped to the side, the hydra head flying into a wall and falling unconscious!

We would like some help.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 14, 2012, 02:10:40 AM »
Efialtes turned into a small tiger and started going down the way daylin and tylan went, when he started hearing fighting noises... he started Running as fast as he could, when he saw them fighting teh hydra.

NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!

He dashed at one of the hydra heads and leaped at it.

DIE I SAY! DIIIIE!

he had a bad feeling about this....

Mikto

Mikto looked around.

So we goin or what?

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 02:22:47 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 14, 2012, 05:20:08 PM »
Daylin

Twirling his sword he stabbed it through the top of a head, instantly killing the head. He felt something slam into his stomach and he was lifted ff his feet. He slammed into the rock wall behind him, hard. Rubbing his head he felt a sticky warm liquid, blood. Swearing he punched a Hydra head, causing it to whip back, breaking its neck.

Where is a medic when ya need one.....

Tylan

His staff whirled in front of him, constantly blocking head after head that lunged at him. He could see a way to get behind the Hydra, and as one last head lunged at him he blocked it, then leaped towards the narrow path. He slid right beside the Hydra, ending up beside it. Looking up he gawked. The thing had at least thirty heads! As one head noticed him it whipped back, its mouth open in a feral snarl! Pointing his staff like a spear Tylan impaled the Hydra!

Damn, there is just to many.

Gm post

The claws of the tiger cut deep into one of the Hydra necks causing acidic blood to spew out. The hydra head roared in pain, before several heads lunged at the tiger!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:29:40 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 14, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
He jumped back, just in time too, the blood splattered onto the ground and made a hissing noise....sounded acidic...

OW OW OW!

He managed to jump back, until the last head came at him, it hit him and sent him flying into a wall, causing large amounts of pain.

Medic!

He turned into his best form, the small dragon and flew at the hydra head that sent him flying, claws extended.

I IS BIG SCARY MONSTER. RAWR!

[SIINTCA :I]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 11:44:03 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 14, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
(Okay, this might be a LITTLE OC.... but I need some sort of explanation for what Vin's been doing besides standing in a daze.)

Vin

A-alright...

Vin concentrated on the blade (Which he fixed already.) and it glowed. He winced a little and concentrated more energy into it, he was really pushing his limit. He then released it onto the wall and it blew into peices, along with the wall behind it. Vin was gasping for breathe, hardly able to move. He needed to rest. When Daylan and Tylan left, he started walking twards their 'base' slowly.

I'll be back at the base... I can just barely walk....

His words came out of his mouth like a whisper, but he literaly couldent care right now, and managed to find his way back to the base, and sat down to rest, unaware of what's happening around me.

Kain

Suddenly Umbrea was back, with a menacing looking guy with blood all over him. He smelled strongly of both murder and evil.... i liked this guy already!

Ah, a new member? Pleased to meat you!

I bowed, a bit magesticly, and then he rather forcefully asked for the introductions.

The name's Kain, half-griffon. My hobbies include killing, torchering, killing inocents and slaughtering demi-gods.  Now who are you?

(Say if I need to change anything. And if anyone has ever wondered about Kain's voice, imagine he's Kefka from FF.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:57:12 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 21, 2012, 08:11:48 PM »
Mikto

Mikto leaned up against a wall.

gonna guess I have time to extract a blood sample from this...

Mikto takes out a syringe then carefully uses his syringe like weapon to extract a blood sample, then puts the blood sample in a vial.

Now I just hope I don't meet the owner of the arm.

[SIINTCA. and we can't let this die :I]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 22, 2012, 02:13:43 AM »
GM post @ Ayara

Several of the Hydra heads jetted out at the twins, shooting straight out, but one silently sneaked behind them, there was no way it was hearable.

@ Meowth

Three heads shot out at Efialtes, his blood smelled delicious!

@ Nexalas

Several of the longer necks had snake around the corner of the maxe, they smelled another demi-titan. Upon spotting him, they knew he was absolutely a  demi-titan, but he smelled of Demi-gods. They were not allowed to eat Demi-titans, but traitors were theirs for the taking! They lunged at him!

@ Nightshade

They smelled Athena, she had blinded the main head, and he wanted revenge! A large black head, concealed by the other shot out at Alala, followed by over ten more heads!

Umbrea

We shall relax for a bit, the demi-gods are 'entertained' for the moment.

She cackled wickedly.

Tylan and Daylin

Seeing Alala attacked, Tylan and Daylin rushed to help! Tylan whipped down his staff, managing to knock away one head, then blocked another with his staff! Dylin pounded several heads, and after a moment only fours heads were flying at Alala, one oddly black! (It is the main head...)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 22, 2012, 02:26:30 AM »
Vin

Vin was able to gather some more energy in his small rest, and manadged to roll out of the way of the hydra head, just barely. He looked at the Hydra head, confused.

A hydra....?! Okay, I officialy know nothing about this mase.

And on that note he started running away from the head, not really being able to fight.

Kain

He looked at umbrea, a bit agitated.

Are we going to kill them or not?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 22, 2012, 02:34:22 AM »
Gm post @ Nexalas

The Hydra heads continued to chase, one passing in front of him to block his path.

Well little demi-titansssssss Childssssss, why do you run? We just want to helpssssssssssss...

The heads began to surround him, preparing to eat him. They didn't notice the large boulders around the tops of the maze, held by a single pebble, that if removed would crush the hydra heads......

Silene

Suddenly several knifes formed in her hands, flying at Kain! They whizzed past his ears, and Umbrea shadow traveled behind him. She whispered quietly into the husk of his ear.

Don't question me, spawn of Griffin...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
Vin

Vin looked around franticly for a way out of some kind, then noticed the rock trap above him. He smiled.

Sorry, your the only one needing help.

He gripped his sword and it glowed, he them fired an energy slash above him at the rocks, and he braced himself when they fell, and when they stopped falling, he closed his eyes and looked around. The hydra head was crushed under the rocks.

Heh, guess he messed with the wrong.... man... Ugh...

He fell on his butt againt a wall. He seriously needed rest.

Kain

He was frozen as the many knives flew by him, then the demi-titan shadow traveled behind him, and whispered in his ear... So she sees him as nothing but a monster... and this feeling he had.... was this.... fear? He chuckled softly, amused. he didn't feel true fear in a long time.

Very well, you have my respect, and I'll wait... If only I didn't have my limit...

He and backed off, though it may not have been obvious, he was struck with fear, and had new respect for the demi-titan. He sort of fantasised what he could do with her power.

So what did you... 'entertain' them with anyway?... For curiosity's sake.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2012, 03:02:13 AM »
Umbrea

She smiled wickedly, flicking her silver hair out of her eyes. Summoning a knife she began to c;lean her nails, which were painted silver.

A hydra, a very large hydra. The biggest and oldest one we had. And it has a real problem with demi-gods!

She cackled wickedly.

They can beat it, I know. After all, my brother are with them, and together they can beat me.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2012, 05:23:08 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes continued flying, and had his claws extended at two of them..

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

Mikto

Mikto smirked at umbrea

So, if they're gonna win, why don't we go see if we can make them lose?

He kinda had it so he could look into the hallway he got the arm from.. he was kinda afraid the guy would come for him...

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 22, 2012, 12:59:59 PM »
Cornelius

Cornelius was patrolling the halls, a bit confused. He had no idea where he was, but his orders were to find and kill the demi-gods. Well, more like 'exterminate' as they put it, but, whatever. Same thing if you think about it.

Let's see.... I bet the demi-gods are about as lost as me. But the question is: Where are they lost at?

He stopped and thought for a moment. He knew little about the mountain and even littler about the demi-titans in it. The halls where split three ways at his position...

Hmmm... I wonder if my cards can tell me something...

A card slipped from his sleeve and he looked at it. It was the joker card.

Now if only I knew what that ment....

He kept walking straight, not caring at this point.

Kain

He looked at Mikto awkwardly. He forgot to kill the owner? Then he had a evil laugh.

I bet the rest of them are having a hard time though.... which reminds me. Did you hear about the traitor being with them? What was his name....

He thought for a moment. Whoever he was he wanted dibs on him.

Vin

Vin was still resting, charging his energy. He had enough for one energy slash now, but he needed more if he hoped to be useful.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 22, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »
When no one replied, the twins quickly made their way around the corner, aware of the individual battles already occurring. They were greeted by a group of heads headed towards them, ready to strike. Ayara quickly gripped the handles of her Kusarigamas, aiming to stab through the eyes of the hydras. Artemis released the blades on both ends of her quarterstaff and began stabbing and blocking. They stood back to back as each fought off heads.
Well, this is quite a warm welcome.
Now is not the time for sarcasm, sister.
It's always the time for sarcasm.
Artemis knocked a head away, following up by trying to stab it in the eye, hoping to kill it.
Please focus on the task at hand for now.
Tsk. That's no fun.
Ayara stabbed at a hyrdra head's throat with her right kusarigama, knocking another away with the flat of the blade in her left hand.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 11:14:31 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 23, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »
GM post @ Ayara

One hydra head was stabbed through the eyes. It roared in pain as the cold steel cut through its dilated, lizard like eyes. It hissed out, acidic blood spilling onto the dirt, burning its own scales as it dripped from its eye. Whipping around wildly it covered its brethren in the blood, distracting one, who was impaled on the Kusarigama, through the throat. The heads fell to the ground, many burnt beyond recognition. As its brothers fell, the on behind the twins made its move, coiling back and striking at the wall! They began to shake, the wall crumbling. Boulders dropped around the head, blocking the entrance behind it.

There issssssssssssssss no esssssssssscape!

The head reared back, striking at Artemis, but if she evaded he would crash into a pool of acidic blood.

Umbrea

Hmm, the traitor. He isn't fairing too well. He is exhausted and out of energy. To bad he doesn't know about the pool of rejuvenation hidden down there.

(Hint, hint.)