* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 70940 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2012, 09:49:28 PM »
I sat back on a chair and half slept. A few other Demi-titans were in the room doing the same thing. I was jolted awake as I heard a shudder through the wall. I jumped out of the chair, this place is normally boring. Something interesting must be happening. The other Demi-titans were up and already through the door. I followed hastily.

Me-please say it's some fun.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2012, 09:54:23 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan and Daylin turned, heading towards the armory when they head something. It sounded like.... Soldiers! They spun around and saw several Demi-titans coming around the corner. Tylan turned to the others and whispered quickly

Gets your weapons, we'll hold them. Bring us are weapons, they are a small green demons skull with black horns and a rune of a Greek pillar, now go!

Then they turned and prepared to fight.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 09:58:21 PM »
Alala

After what Tylan said I nodded and ran into the armory...
Quickly putting my armor and getting my shield and weapons....
Putting my daggers on my waist...

"Ah I missed you my little loves."

I quickly scan the area trying to find his weapons.

"Easier said than done trying to find tiny items...."

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »
As I ran round the corner I spotted a group of people in rags, oh lookie, some Demi-gods escaped. I slowed to a walk and raised my voice.

Me-tsk tsk, escapees, please surrender now or take the one way train to Tartarus.

I crossed my fingers, hoping they would choose the second option. I started to advance.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2012, 10:08:20 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan stayed quiet, his face impassive and his white eyes boring holes through the DEmi-titan that spoke.

Go to Hades you bastard!

Then Daylin charged, Tylan following behind him ready to defend. As Daylin got within range he swung a punch at the Demi-titans gut!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2012, 10:17:58 PM »
I recognized the angry one from one of the cells. He was a son of Aries if I was not mistaken, I licked my lips, this is going to be enjoyable, he swings a punch and I swiftly jump backwards. I drew my razor sharp sword, the light reflected off of it perfectly making it seem as if it was heavenly. I quickly sliced at his torso.

Me-don't hold back, I want you to see that when you tried your hardest I will still beat you.

A wide grin appeared on my face.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 10:20:56 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan leaped in the way as the Demi-titan swung his sword and the blades dug deep into the harden skin in his arms as he blocked with them! He swore, even with his abilities that blade was sharp! In harmony Tylan withdrew himself as Daylin leaped into the air, shooting far from the ground and as he descended he swung his fist with all he had it the mans head!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2012, 10:34:43 PM »
I raised my arm and he slammed into it. I shifted a bit and dropped my sword, my arm felt weirdly numb.

Me-if that's how you wanna play, fine, let's play!

A shadowy ball the size of a football appeared above my hand. I took a step back and the ball shot from my palm, the momentum made me stumble quietly. I felt a little light-headed but nothing I can't handle, I picked up my sword with my good arm. I advanced towards them again.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2012, 10:44:08 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

(Lubbies, can you really block a punch from Daylin with just your arm?)

Daylin and Tylan both rolled out of the way of the ball, watching it fly past them and hit a wall before diminishing! Daylin slid past the mans blade as he jabbed at him and swung at his face!

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2012, 10:48:46 PM »
efialtes turned into a wolf and went into teh armory, he didn't have anything he needed, so he figured he should get daylin's or tylan's weapon..

Hrmmm...where is it.....

He looked around..he saw daggers....staffs.....spears....and finally came across one of the weapons... it was daylin's pendant.

*muffled* I got it! I got it!

He runs out the armory and sets it down wagging his tail. he would have gone up to daylin and given it too him. but it looked like he was in the middle of something.

(say if I need to change anything ._.))

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2012, 10:54:14 PM »
(karate people do it... Plus you've basically dislocated it.)

The punch connected freely with my nose and a eerie crunching noise was made. Blood ran down from the now tilted nose. I let out a growl off warning, anger was welling inside of me.

Me-Ow

I wiped the blood away but it quickly ran out again. I gripped my sword tightly, I formed another shadowy ball and fired it, I followed that up by quick slashes with my sword.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2012, 11:01:36 PM »
Daylin and Tylan

Daylin closed his eyes and the skull relic on the ground vanished, a sword appearing in his hands! red and black steel swirled together to, connecting into a long silver blade with a scaled green demon head on the hilt. Daylin swore and rolled away, the shadow ball scorching the back of the rags he wore! He struggled to keep up with mans vicious slashes and after he blocked the final one he swung his sword with expertise at the mans neck!

(Okay how much damage would these shadowballs do exactly? I need to know so I can let one hit me and describe the damage.)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 11:04:55 PM »
*I'm a bit late so i'll just recap a bit of it.*

I nodded and sprinted to the armory. I looked for my sword or my armor, and found both in the same place.

Well that's convenient...

I quickly got the rags off and started putting my armor on, unfortunately, it was hard getting on.

And people wonder why i never take it off...

After a couple of minutes struggling with it I finaly managed to get it on, and grabbed my sword, then ran to battle.

Sorry, I'm late, this armor was ahrd to get on... oh...

I saw Cornelius (Hard to tell with the broken nose though... fighting with the brothers, and I bet he wasent the only one running twards the scene, I got in a fighting position.

I put on my poker face serious face.Hmph, been a while, Cornelius...
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 11:15:03 PM »
(it's based on the black fire you mentioned in ToT, concentrated into a ball. Unable to feel the heat from the outside but very hot inside.)

I lifted my sword and when the blades met and sparks flew, my blade was pushed back till it was centimeters from my neck. I pushed it away. I heard a voice and I noticed a person come out of the armory.

???-hmph, been a while, Cornelius.

I recognized the voice.

Me-Too long, traitor.

Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 11:22:00 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin paused and looked at the two.

How do you know each other? And what does he mean?

Tylan listened with slight interest before he walked into the armory. He found his clothes and quickly changed into them his scar stinging as he slid the cool fabric over it. Then he searched through the weapons and found a small Greek pillar relic. He walk back outside and closed his eyes, a weapon appearing in his hand! It was a long staff, right around the height of him. the staff itself was made of marble, based after the design that held the Greek temples up, to show strength. Blade extended from both ends of the weapons and for the first time in a while Tylan smirked, it was good to have his weapon back!

You heard my brother, we will kill you both if  you do not answer.