Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Your favorite Anime/Manga quotes

(1/3) > >>

Mr.Dodo:
Since there are a lot of them in almost every episode/chapter ill choose my best per my best 2 series.
First one from One Piece Chapter 390 (From Luffy to Robin):
Listen, Robin!!! We´ve come all the way here!!! So we are gonna rescue you anyway!!! And... If you still wanna die. Then die afterwards!! I beg of you Robin...!!! I don´t  care what you want, whether you want to live or die...!!! But whatever you decide say it while you´re with us!!! NOW LEAVE EVRYTHING TO US!!!

Second one from Bleach Chapter 285 (From Ichigo To Grimmjow):
Like u said i came here to fight you and to defeat you Grimmjow!!! I´ll beat you! I´ll beat Ulquiorra!! I´ll beat Aizen!! And then I´ll take Rukia and Chad and Uryuu And Inoue back with me!!! I can not allow myself to be defeated by the likes of you!!! GRIMMJOW

Write your favorites...

Ayara012:
Oooh, favorite quotes, that is INCREDIBLY difficult for me. Just because there are SO MANY FREAKIN HILARIOUS quotes out there! Course, it doesn't help that I'm trying to choose from like, 100 series... Um...
Well, while I think, I'll just say-I like both of those quotes, Mr.Dodo. I've passed the Bleach one Already, and I've read the One Piece one. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm getting there.

Let's see, favorites, favorites...Gods. This is hard. >.<
Can I just say some awesome scenes, instead? I need to go through some series and pick out quotes.
The fight between Ichigo and Aizen. Natsu beating the crap outta people. That's always awesome. Luffy grabbing his backpack when a Pasifista fired a blast at him, and then all the gathered pirates freaking out when they saw his face.
Wait, I just thought of a quote-
First one, from a lot of different chapters of xxxHolic. First time is chapter one, obviously. (Usually from Yuko to Watanuki, but not always.)
There is no such thing as coincidence in this world. The only thing is Hitsuzen.

GrizzlyEatsKids:
Favorite scene his still hard. I'll try to name a FEW good ones. First of all, I liked Natsu's battle with Gazille. As Ayara said, though, all of Natsu's battle, heck, all of Fairy Tail is awesome. I also really like ****SPOLIER**** the end of Death Note when Light died, as it brought back what you would think to be a joke from the first Volume, but ended up being the end of the series.****END OF SPOILER**** Naruto's battle with Neji in the Chunin Exams was awesome, just like most major battles in the series. Also, the ring battles in Katekyo Hitman Reborn! was absolutely incredible. It has to be one of my favorite anime/manga moments of all time.

Ayara012:
WAIT! JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER QUOTE!
One Piece, around episode 160. (Zoro to Nami.)
*Tarzan yell style* AaaaAHAaaaAAA! Is what you should have done. [/]
And then, of course, Nami's reply, which isn't unexpected-
Shut up!

GrizzlyEatsKids:
"Mages of Fairy Tale... specialize in property damage!" ~ Natsu from Fairy Tail

"When you die, the one who'll write your name down in a notebook will be me." ~Ryuk from Death Note

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version