Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

The Beta

<< < (2/2)

Yume Tsuki:

--- Quote from: Ursaring on September 27, 2012, 06:16:14 AM ---I thought maybe copywrite , was in the way. Is PU protected from getting shut down instantly by gamefreak ,or who ever does that sort of thing? I know a little of topic ,but I am really wondering.

--- End quote ---

Since we're doing all sprites, tilesets, and coding by ourselves they can't sue us for completely copying the game since everything is made by PU's own artists and writers.

nightshade06:
Yea they are doing EVERYTHING from scratch. They aren't copy and pasting anything from other games onto this one. Also they aren't charging people to play....Which is a huge thing that would get most if they did without consent and proper licsense agreement or w/e from Gamefreak etc etc etc..

Robinson3938:

--- Quote from: Yukimenoko on September 27, 2012, 09:06:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ursaring on September 27, 2012, 06:16:14 AM ---I thought maybe copywrite , was in the way. Is PU protected from getting shut down instantly by gamefreak ,or who ever does that sort of thing? I know a little of topic ,but I am really wondering.

--- End quote ---

Since we're doing all sprites, tilesets, and coding by ourselves they can't sue us for completely copying the game since everything is made by PU's own artists and writers.

--- End quote ---

have you guys had a lawyer check that, (or at least looked closely at the copyright laws yourself?) because I would hate for you to do all this work only to have it shut down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version