* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 137037 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2013, 11:04:57 PM »
Warren

Not seemingly random, I've explained this once. Tylan and Leon are the fastest and quietest. I supposed you werw a wizard, but by the looks of you, you're only fourteen. Dismissed, we'll handle this on our own, protect the civilians.

Warren waved for the ones not specified in his 'plan' to get back to the city.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2013, 03:49:12 AM »
Jack and Leon

That's actually a little better, as there's less of us to be discovered. We need some people who can provide a distraction, though, preferably on our signal. How about Raithen and Jack? The rest can defend the city and hold off any immediate attacks while waiting for the rest to return, if such a thing arises.

Jack nodded, at least now he was doing something.

Sounds good to me.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2013, 06:33:24 AM »
Raithen nodded.

Now a distraction....THAT I can do.

Mikto snickered.

Especially with how much he misses...

Raithen facepalmed.

Normally, I would smack you upside the head. but at this moment, It's probably not my best idea.

[Siintca]

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2013, 10:48:38 PM »
Sone

Sone nodded, knowing he's still on guard duty, but at least the plan is a bit more thought out.

Sounds like a plan, we should probably start getting ready for the attack then.

Protan

Protan's eye twitched a little, resisting the urge to grasp his head. A headache, of all the things that could happen now...
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2013, 09:29:26 PM »
Soul

Fortunately, it was the right decision. Soul swung at one of the Soldiers and missed, but ended up knocking the second into the third. As those two tried to regain their bearings and attack, it gave Soul enough time to get rid of the only standing Soldier.

It tried to circle around him so the other two would be to Soul's back, but he saw the plan and stabbed at the Soldier, nicking it's shoulder. As it spun around, Soul knocked it over the head, disintegrating it instantly.

Still wanna try and stop me? Soul questioned the other two Soldiers, now standing.

UNfortunately, they did. They jumped at him, opening themselves to a slash to the stomach. As they tumbled over his head, Soul rolled forward, turning to face the two Soldiers running at him again.

Thunder!

As the two Soldiers stopped to dodge the incoming lightning bolts, Soul slashed one upwards into the lightning, and brought Loneliness down onto the third one, dispatching the pair quickly.

With his path once again clear, Soul ran towards the castle.

{Exp: 60}
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2013, 05:02:10 AM »
NOCTURNE GM POST

Jafar had just been staring at the Sergeant, contemplating. He squinted just barely. The sun hurt his eyes, as being stuck in that musty old lamp for twenty years really did a number to his sight, but it was likely only temporary. Suddenly, another member of the Nocturnes jumped out from the crowd.

What about the rest of us!? Don't we get a wish!?

The crowd started to get a little riled up, wanting their share of the wishing. The sergeant turned to the group, waving his hands down, trying to quiet the large group.

Hush! My wishes are meant to benefit the entire group! If we can take Agrabah and win this war, we will have rewards beyond anything our wishes can grant! Besides, we only get three wishes, and that's clearly not enough for everyone!

Another Nocturne responded almost immediately.

Then wish for more!

The group grew louder and more excited than before, arguments and fights breaking out all among the crowd.

Leon and Jack

Thew two saw the Nocturne crowd erupt, and they looked at each other, thinking almost the same exact thing.

There's your distraction. Go now, hurry!

Jack turned to Raithen, realizing that their strategy had probably just slightly changed.

Let's just be ready to add to the chaos if something comes up. If we see Leon and Tylan run into any problems, we'll just need to provide a distraction to help get them out of there. Until then, we wait here.

Leon now looked towards Tylan.

Ready? It's now or never.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2013, 05:31:44 AM »
Tylan

Tylan nodded, a slight breeze blowing his bangs out of his eyes. His muscles tensed, ready for battle, and his misty pupils widened with excitement. The blunette broke into a cold sweat as he tuned the world out, drawing the power to perform miracles to him, before whispering a single word: "Amplify."

A brilliant blue and red aura surrounded him for a split second, before his eyes glazed over. Tylan shoved his hands into his pockets, flexing his legs, before breaking away from the group at an insane speed, normally heavy boots feeling like they weighed nothing as he ran, sand silently shifting under his feet. "Catch me if you can."

Warren

The silent warrior watched his friend disappear, before taking one last look at the group.

Jack: A powerful and headstrong warrior. He would be very useful if he could control his fiery temper.

Leon: A stoic warrior, who reminded Warren of himself in many ways. He was powerful, but something seemed off about him.

Raithen: A mage, goofy at times, but he looked like he truly cared for his friends. Even if they bickered.

Sone: He wasn't sure about this one. He hadn't shown too much potential like the others, but Warren sensed a hidden power.

Neesha: The brain of the trio of children, she needed experience under her belt before she was truly a threat to any major army, but she kept her group alive. And that was all that mattered.

Mikto: The kid seemed...deranged. But he wielded a keyblade well enough.

They were all good people, thrust into a war they didn't belong in. For the first time in his life, he second guessed himself. 'It feels...scary to hold so much power. To know that these people could die if your plan didn't go over right.' Warren mused, shoving his hands into the pockets of his long coat, before vanishing into the desert, leaving nothing but footprints from his leather boots in the sand. He had a job to do.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:59 AM »
Protan

He grasped his forehead, the headache coming back. He had enough sense not to be involved in this kind of argument.

I'm surrounded by morons of all colors. I'll have to paint this when I get back to the base.

He tried moving to a quiet spot in the crowd, which was difficult with some of the fights going on.

Sone

Sone watched Warren and Tylan disappear.

You people better be careful...

He started getting ready in case of the attack.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2013, 12:53:38 AM »
Leon

Leon bolted after Tylan keeping up better than he expected, but he had no where near the same speed as Tylan, and so he had to risk yelling at his comrade.

Tylan!

He tried to call out without being too loud.

Should we split up, or go in together?

Celine

Celine waited for the nurse on the bed at the infirmary, her head propped up on two pillows, which was how she always liked it. She had been thinking to herself for quite some time.

I wonder how's Sone. He looked pretty defeated when I had gotten hurt, but it wasn't really his fault. He does seem to like me an awful lot, though.

Her face blushed slightly. Then she remembered Leon, and smiled to herself.

Leon obviously has a thing for me, too, but I doubt he realizes that anyone knows this. It's just... I've known him all of these years, and have never really felt anything for him. He's an awesome, friend, but...

She tried to sit up, feeling a bit uneasy, but the sudden motion sent a pain up her leg, starting from her ankle.

I sure hope I'm alright. I hope Jack and Leon's ok, too...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:05:47 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2013, 01:13:57 AM »
Tylan

Tylan dug his heels into the ground, sending sand flying as he slowed to a stop. "Shut up you nimrod, you'll get us caught!" He jogged back to Leon, and glared. "What do you think we should do?"

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2013, 01:18:56 AM »
Leon

Sorry I run as fast as a normal human.

Leon left it as that, returning to the mission at hand.

Maybe it's best if we split up; cover as much ground as possible and preventing drawing so much attention to ourselves.

He nodded, liking his idea.

We can try to regroup once we get to the Nocturnes, though, so we won't get overwhelmed by numbers. If push comes to shove, we should just try to avoid getting too far apart.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »
Tylan
Tylan nodded. "Fine by me, you couldn't keep up anyways." And then he turned, rushing towards a group of Nocturnes arguing. His left foot slid forward, throwing up a veil of sand, which he disappeared behind.

A moment later he burst forward, leaping high into the air above the two Nocturnes, left foot hurtling towards the skull of one, right foot already preparing to take the other. If all went well, he would be fast enough to take them both out silently.

(So, how is it decided if this all goes well or not?)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2013, 05:29:47 PM »
Soul

Where's Aladdin? Soul burst into the castle, asking the first maid he saw. When she gave no response, he asked What about Genie? The woman only said "Infirmary, left wing" before scampering off.

Soul could only guess where to go from there, but as soon as he got to the left wing, he could hear Genie's voice and laughter from where he was standing. Now all he had to do was follow it.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »
Leon

Leon made his way around to a single Nocturne. He swung at the man's shoulder with Animus. It silently crashed into his shoulder, blood splattering on Leon's face and shirt, nonetheless sending the man crunching to the ground. He caught a glimpse of his attacker, and began to holler out for backup. Leon delivered a sharp blow to the man's head with his foot, knocking him unconscious, before turning to face the three reinforcements that now charged towards him.

Great...

Leon crouched slightly, the muscles in his body tensing as he prepared for the oncoming attack.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:49:14 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2013, 06:41:02 AM »
Tylan

Blood stained the sand as Tylan's boot collided with the first man temple, his skull shattered by the force of the blow. He fell to the ground instantly, like a pile of bricks. Tylan froze. No matter how tough he talked, he had just killed a human being. Someone that breathed the same air he did, who saw the same sky he did. This was no heartless who vanished in a puff of black smoke. This was a real man. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't...."

That was all the other Nocturne needed. He recklessly threw himself forward, throwing off his cloak and pulling a curved claymore free. With strength only a scared man possessed he brought the sword down at his blue haired adversary.

Reflexes were the only thing that saved Tylan. He ducked, simultaneously dodging the claymore and sweeping his right leg forward, sending the man tumbling to the ground. "P-please... I have family waiting on me at home, friends..." Tylan noted the man had an accent. Twilight town, if he had to guess.

"Then you should have stayed with them." And Tylan brought his left foot forward, ending the man the same way he had ended his friend. With a kick to the temple. Then he whispered a prayer to whatever god was out there, fought back tears, and swallowed the lump in his throat as he strode to find more enemies.

Warren

Warren strode silently forward, swinging a punch or shouting something obscene here and there to seem inconspicuous. His goal was easy: the leader of the nocturnes. He just had to get there. No fight, he would just stab him in the back, and hurry away. It would throw the army into uncertainty. Sure, they were fighting, but it would make them wonder who had been daring enough to put a blade in their leaders back. And uncertainty was the friend of someone like Warren. He thrived on it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:45:22 AM by The-Blades-slave »