* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 136494 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
Tylan and Light Warren

Tylan clutched a hand to his forehead, he was feeling light headed. He gripped Relusion tightly in his left hand, which he had summoned it back. He saw the swarm of heartless coming, just as Light Warren slipped through the crowd. The shadows caught the white streaks in his hair, and for a second they looked black. Tylan jumped, fear emanating from his every movement. Light Warren noticed. He spoke in a hushed whisper.

After this battle, we need to talk. I can tell, Dark did something that day. In the alley, didn't he? I always just assumed the heartless are what scared you in that alley, and I would bet Warren did too. But that isn't it.. Dark did something.

Tylan didn't speak, his mind swimming with the images of that day.

FLASHBACK GO!

Don't warren, this isn't you...

Daylin was backed into a corner, his red haired plastered to his forehead by sweat. The munny the heartless had dropped lay on the ground, no one took notice. Warren laughed, tossing his keyblade over his shoulder.

The name's now Dark Warren.

Dark warren laughed, and swung Relusion. daylin stood, his red eyes wide as saucers as he watched the black and white blade fly at him.

CLANG!

A flash of glistening teal colors, and a scream of rage left Tylan's mouth, as his heart took over.

No.. you can't have him...

Tylan's bangs foreshadowed his eyes, the misty white pupils giving Dark Warren a chill. Tylan leaped forward, his keyblade flying for the psychotic wielders arm. Another metallic sound lit up the alley as Dark Warren blocked. For what seemed like an eternity, the two battled. Dark warren finally knocked Tylan to the ground, planting a boot on his neck.

Die...

Dark Warren's other boot collided with his temple, and as he slowly faded, he heard a scream, a scream that would haunt him forever...

END FLASHBACK!

No!

Relusion flew forward, cleaving thin air. Tears streaked won his face, and Light Warren began to worry. He must have brought up a bad memory, and now was not the time for Tylan to have a break down.... Tylan screamed, a shadow ripping a claw across his leg, falling as two shadows and a soldier overtook him. Light Warren charged, Karumanai scraped the ground with its spade like edges. He wasn't sure what was happening to Tylan, but it had something to do with Dark...

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 04:57:24 AM »
Alyx looks at two more Shadows in front of her, looking at her, she gets in stance and awaits the shadows, when she sees one coming at her with a jumping slash, she quickly slashes horizontaly at it, making it get sent agaisnt the nearby wall where she hit it with her shield again, defeating it, making another chip of her shield come off.

"There guys are hard as damn..."

She doesnt notices the other shadow crawling on her that slashes at her left arm, leaving 3 cuts which bleed a bit, but she keeps holding her keyblade

"You freaking midget!"

She turns her keyblade arround, holding it normaly and slashes at it in a flurry, until she stops, leaving the shadow vanishing to nothing.

"I asked for some training, not a death sentece"

She sees another one close to her and lunges at it, thrusts her keyblade into the shadow, as she lifts it to go in mid air, where when it was at the right height, she swings her shield backhandedly  to the heartless, defeating it there, as the shield cracks on the middle but stays intact, as she stays breathing hard from all the fighting.
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 08:49:10 PM »
Light Warren

He swung Karaumanai, only to miss the shadow the shadow he had been aiming at as it shadow traveled into the floor. Light Warren could see Tylan on the ground in the distance, the heartless ripping into him as he struggled helplessly. Something inside the light spirit of Warren was stirring.... He spun, ignoring the pain in his arm as the shadow he had missed slash it, and knocked it back with a jab. Before it could move, he delivered two more precise slashes, and destroyed it. Karamunai clattered to the floor, his hair slowly losing the streaks of color... Warren dropped to his knees, staring helplessly at Tylan. Blood dripped from the blue haired keyblader wielders temple, and his arms flailed wildly. A large pool surrounded his body, Warren assumed it came from the gash in his back...

NO!

Warren was on his feet, bowling through the shadows that tried to stand in his way. They would NOT take Tylan. Warren kicked one of the shadows away from Tylan, knocked the others back, and ignored the wounds they delivered all over his body. He stood protectively in front of his friend as the heartless advanced again. His vision was blurry, and he didn't even think to summon his keyblade. They would not take him, they would not take the last friend he had...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »
When I was about to give up on the search, I heard commotion in the direction of the station Plaza. I quickly hurried there. When I arrived, there was a battle between these dark creatures which I assumed were the heartless and keybladers, I've only ever seen keybladers but never talked to them. I noticed one though who was badly injured and standing in a pool of blood, his face, I feel like I've seen it before. In almost an instant, a vision of two people with a complete gray background flashed. I lost my footing and stumbled to the floor. Some heartless were advancing on the injured keyblader. I then noticed another lying on the ground. I ran over to the the one in the pool of blood.

me-d-do you need help?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 09:23:01 PM »
Warren and Tylan

Tylan blinked, his vision blurry. He looked over, and a silver/white haired man was beside him. He weakly raised his arm, before passing out.

Get him out of here. Now.

With that, Warren turned his back. Ignoring the idiot who had charged up. He summoned Karamunai, and his hair was streaked with dark. He dodged one heartless, letting blood fall from his wounds, and began to duel with the heartless. After several moments, it was defeated. Being typical Dark Warren, he cared for no one, and strolled away from the white haired man and Tylan.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:22 PM »
I looked down at the guy on the floor, he didn't seem in that much trouble so I left him. I walked up to the guy with the changing highlights.

me-I can help fight too you know...

I was kind of annoyed the way he blew me off, I could freeze his head if I really wanted to. I grabbed his shoulder when he finished fighting and tryed to turn him to face me.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2012, 10:08:55 PM »
Dark Warren and Tylan

Tylan slowly opened his eyes, and, groggily stumbled away, taking cover out of sight to hide for a minute.

Dark Warren grabbed the man, who he now called moron's, hand off his shoulder.

Don't touch me.

With that, Dark Warren shouldered Karamunai, and walked away to find Tylan. He wasn't gonna let the idiot die yet, he still needed someone to toy with.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2012, 10:47:55 PM »
Dark Warren and Tylan

Tylan slowly opened his eyes, and, groggily stumbled away, taking cover out of sight to hide for a minute.

Dark Warren grabbed the man, who he now called moron's, hand off his shoulder.

Don't touch me.

With that, Dark Warren shouldered Karamunai, and walked away to find Tylan. He wasn't gonna let the idiot die yet, he still needed someone to toy with.

This is the reason why I never talk to keybladers, they're snobby, rude people who think they're SO much stronger than those without a weapon. But I was determined to find out what that vision was. A heartless attacked me, I jumped back as it kicked but I was caught on my cheek and I was launched backwards... Ok, maybe having a weapon was more protective but if you have spells, no need for such primitive methods. I fired a Blizzara and the heartless was destroyed.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »
Leon, Celine, & Jack

There's just too many of them!

Jack took down a shadow that had been clawing at him, when another appeared and slammed dug its claws into his leg. He cursed, swatting at it, but it sunk back into the ground. When it reappeared, he shot it with fire magic and took it down with a couple swings of Redemption.

Meanwhile, Leon was doing all he could to protect Celine, but the heartless were quickly advancing.

Let's just get outta here!

Leon turned to find another swarm of heartless on the other side of him. He cursed, things seemed hopeless.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2012, 10:57:05 PM »
Alyx kept on fighting, avoiding most of the time and sees another group, only 3 actually, she starts running to it and shoves two out of the way when she gets there, not defeating them as she goes to the last one which slashes at her, as she blocks it with her Ice Shield that breaks.

"Damn it... it doesn't last so long yet..."

She starts fighting it, slashing at it when it just dodged most of the time and claws at her leg, hitting her.

"Freaking midget, out of my WAY!!!"

She makes a flurry of attacks at the shadow, hitting it with everything she got until she slams it to the near wall and thrusts into it, seeying it vanish. After she looks back at the Calvary group and sighs, she could leave try to find a exit by herself but she wasn't heartless like the ones that were attacking them, she then starts looking arround for an exit.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:16:35 PM by Aquashin »
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2012, 11:07:11 PM »
Mikto barely dodged a shadow that lunged at him. no keyblade, and a numb hand, meant he was pretty much screwed.

A LITTLE HELP HERE?!

Neesha was still zoned out...so that left it to raithen.

You know, you ought to find better times to use that spell. moron. AERORA!

Using nearly the last of his mana he shot a strong blast of wind that knocked a shadow away from mikto, not killing it.

WOW THESE THINGS ARE RESILIENT! Get neesha..Uh...awake/conscious/whatever it would be called.

Mikto walked over to neesha, and normally he wouldn't do this, but he kinda needed her to, you know, keep him from getting killed since raithen was pretty much out of mana. He grabbed her shoulders, and just shook her.

EARTH TO NEESHA, EARTH TO NEESHA.

She just rears back. and punches mikto.

She's up.

Well. I came up with zero plans. because there is no way to survive this.

they all backed up. and they were pretty much, no, they are surrounded.

We're screwed.

Aren't you supposed to be the optimistic one?

I am.

Yeah, I mean, wouldn't the pessimistic one be saying how they'd kill us?

True.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »
With a few dodges and slashes, I defeated the soldier that attacked me. But then more started striking at me, and I did my best to dodge, the heartless were getting the best of me. There was worse coming. There were more.

Okay, we're surrounded, I'm out of mana, half of our forces are either dumb or know-it-all's, and I'm probably gonna die. Can't get any worse.

More heartless appeared.... great. I quickly charged through the heartless surrounding me, and  got with Leon's group.

So what are our chances? Zero or none?

I slashed at a shadow that jumped at me.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 12:37:28 AM »
Dark Warren and Tylan

Dark Warren slid in beside Tylan, and extended a hand out to help him up. Tylan flinched back, his eyes wide.

Relax. There is a reason I didn't kill you the day I killed your brother. This owner of this puny body would not let me. He values you too much. being able to resist my power is the first step to his next....

Dark Warren trailed off, and Tylan reluctantly took his hand. Even though he didn't want to, his only chance was to team with the others. And that included Dark Warren. With Dark Warren supporting him, they managed to get beside Leon and the others. Tylan caught the boy, he thought his name was Sone's question.

I doubt it, but if we go out, we should go out fighting.

Shoving Dark Warren away, Tylan reluctantly summoned Relusion to his left hand. Dark Warren still held Karamunai in his right. They took stances, preparing to fight.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 02:09:00 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »
Leon looked at the guy who had just run up to them.

I don't know about us having chances, but we either try to fight or give up and die.

Suddenly, a shadow appeared in front of Leon. He swung diwn at it, but the shadow disappeared into the ground. It reappeared behind Leon, clawing at his left calf. Leon kicked with his other leg, nailing the heartless in the head. He spun around, barely able to bare the pain in his left leg. Leon somehow managed to ignore the pain, and came down on the shadow. Hard.

Earth!

The heartless was defeated as the ground became riddled with cracks, the quake taking out another shadow that was going in to attack Leon, while tripping up several others. Then he heard Celine gasp.

Leon, your leg!

Leon looked down at his leg, barely able to manage to stay on his feet as pain seared from his leg to the rest of his body. There was a large gash on Leon's calf. Due to the rapid blood loss, Leon accepted the fact the he had only a few minutes to live.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2012, 12:50:20 PM »
Sone cursed under his breathe, now one of the few people here were injured. He didn't like having no chances, there had to be a way out of here. He unfortunately couldn't think of any.

Just great, the day that my keyblade actually works for once is the day I die. Fan $%&#ing tastic.

A soldier came spinning towards me, and I managed to block with my keyblade, stumbling back a bit. I would have dodged, but other people were behind me.

Damn, there has to be some way to help that guy... wait.

Flashback

No, but this may help.

Celine handed a bandage to the boy.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any potions.

Back to reality

I blocked another shadow and attempted to shove it back, barely succeeding considering the massive amount of heartless. Then I quickly looked at my bandaged arm, and cursed under my breathe. There was dried blood drying on one side of it, if I gave him this bandage I might cause more harm than good.

DAMMIT! Why am I so useless?!

I was so distracted that one of the dog heartless bit my leg, and I yelled in pain. I slashed at it with my keyblade repeatedly, trying to get it off. It faded into mist, but the injury stayed there. It wasn't as bad as that other guys, but it still hurt like hell. I concentrated back on the fight, putting more weight on my non-injured leg. Even though I stood my ground, I felt overwhelmed by the fact I'm probably going to die.

(Say if this is too OP, because I am getting overwhelmed.)
. . .