* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 136485 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
I was just about to fire another aero when a soldier hits my back with his foot, I literally fly forward and hit the ground. Just as I got up the same soldier hits me in the face. Once again I soar and land. I quickly get up, my face a bloody mess. I fire a Blizzara at the soldier and it dissapears.

me-I can't fight in such close range.

I notice a group of people, looking pretty hopeless. The one is losing heavy blood. I quickly run over to them.

me-Ummm, hi...

I try to put on a smile but with the pain in my back, the odds agaisnt us and the fact that my face is covered in blood made me probably look like an idiot.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Tylan and Dark Warren

Tylan leaned heavily on Dark Warren's shoulder, his legs no longer supporting him. The strain amplify had put on them, on top of the blood loss... he was screwed.... Tylan vaguely saw a heartless shadow leap, and as it closed in, he groggily raised Relusion. The heartless claws easily knocked Relusion away, and Tylan's vision began to swim. His mind slowly took in everything around him. He was surrounded by mages and keyblade wielders, all being bloody in some way or another. One was bleeding heavily, and a female mage looked at him...panicking...

FIRE!

He snapped back to attention as a black fireball zoomed in front of him, catching the shadow off guard, and knocking it away. THe tip of Dark Warren's keyblade trailed wisps of smoke, and even he seemed to be about to pass out. Warren moved in, and as the heartless struggled to get up, he cleaved a gash in its head with the curved edge that hung of Karamunai. Dark Warren turned, assuming it dead, but it leaped. Tylan's world slowed as it happened.... The shadow lunged, claws outstretched, straight at Dark Warren's back. the last thing Tylan heard was a scream, a painful scream, that sounded like someone was dying. Dark Warren, Warren, was dying. The shadow had speared him, straight through the stomach, and from the looks of it, he had caught an organ. The only thing he saw on Warren's face, who had phased out of dark Warren as Karamunai vanished, was shock... Then his world went black.

(Basically, Warren is dying, and Tylan is about to die from blood loss, he blacked out.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2012, 12:08:58 AM »
(( i have no ideia why you guys are obsessed with dying and extreme injuries... KH lore isn't like that...))

Alyn keeps shoving the shadows off, as she looks arround and was allready near the Calvary group, she sighs as she keeps only getting them far from her

"Get away you midget bastards, haven't you had enough?"

She dodges a claw from a shadow and kicks it away as she gets hit on her leg again by another, shoving it away

"This is too much... why are all these heartless here?"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2012, 12:43:07 AM »
GM POST

The dark wall opened up again, pouring out another fifty shadows or so. It appears as if all was lost, and that the darkness was going to take over Twilight Town and take down many members of the Cavalry.

Or so it appeared.

A gunshot sounded off, and a bullet could be seen flying through the heads of three heartless. In a flash a metal, another swarm of shadows were eliminated. There, going toe to toe with nearly one hundred heartless, was Commander Squall. A group of shadows attacked him from all angles, but many of them were suddenly destroyed as several shuriken hit them, there source from someplace above. The source of the shurikens was actually the Cavalry member Yuffie, who jumped off of a building and landed on her feet.

Curagon!

A mist descended over Station Plaza, healing all of the members of the Cavalry.

The dark wall let out about ten more heartless before disappearing.

Leon, Celine, & Jack

Celine desperately wanted to help Leon, or at least provide him comfort in what she hated to think of as his final moments, but if she stopped fighting, then she too would be doomed. Then, there was an all too reassuring sight.

Leon, who lay in a pool of his own blood, heard the faint sound of a gunshot. He tried to lift his head up, but was too weak to do so. IT didn't matter, as his vision was almost gone anyway. A mist began to fall over him. Was he imagining it? Then, suddenly, his vision began to return, as well as his hearing and his strength. Leon felt a strange tingling in what had become his numb left leg. HE reached his hand down and touched his calf. His injury was gone!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2012, 12:59:40 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan groaned, his misty eyes fluttering open. The bright, cloudless sky greeted him, and he slowly sat up. He felt achy, but other wise, he seemed fine. The skin on his body was healed, only slight red marks were his injuries had been. He glanced over, but he stared in horror at the sight that greeted him. Warren was on the ground, his stormy grey eyes wide with shock, like they had been moments ago when the blue haired cavalry member had passed out. Warren's stomach wound had lessened slightly but... Tylan bolted to his feet, dashing over to him.

Damnit to hell!

Tylan seemed to panic. The wound warren had taken to his stomach was slightly healed, but blood still seeped from it. Darkness surrounded the flesh, seeming to fight against a greenish light. The healing spell...

Damnit Warren, always had to be special...

Tylan had to think of a way to heal him, or at least bring him back to consciousness.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2012, 01:26:33 AM »
I was so overwhelmed, was I about to die? Was this really the end? And yet I still couldn't remember my homeworld. I was about to cry when suddenly, the entire tide of the battle shifted into our favor. Two ridiculously strong individuals took down the heartless before you could say "heartless". I blinked, wiping the tears before anyone saw. It seems over half the heartless were gone now, and I looked around. Everyone was healed, and more importantly, alive. I took off the bandage on my arm, the scratch was gone, and it looks like it might not scar after all.... my shirt was a different story.

For a second there, I thought we were dead meat... okay maybe a minute.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2012, 02:23:25 AM »
Alyx sees the healing light healing everyone except for her, as she falls on her knee, holding herself to her keyblade, breathing hard

"Damn these... freaking midgets..."

She keeps on breathing hard, her wounds were still bleeding quite a bit from her leg and arms.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2012, 02:42:25 AM »
Leon, Jack, Celine

Come on, get up! There's still more heartless, you know!

Leon grabbed Jack's hand and he stood up.

No sympathy, eh?

Just shut up and fight!

Jack ran off to take on a few more heartless, not waiting for Leon to reply. Then Leon noticed something. Celine had somehow not yet noticed he was healed. Leon crept up behind Celine, and grabbed her shoulders, trying to scare her. Instead, she turned around, surprised for a moment, and then hugged him, not saying a word. Then, suddenly, she let go of him and let out a shriek.

What's wrong!?

Leon was alarmed. Then Celine pointed to his shoulder, and he turned his head to see a shadow crawling up onto him. The heartless abruptly shot off of Leon's shoulder, and he turned his head to see that Jack had come up and punched it off. Leon swung his keyblade down at the shadow, but it disappeared under the ground. It came up on the other side of Leon, as he suspected, and he slammed Animus into it. The heartless reeled back, but before it had a chance to dive into the ground again, he hit it with another attack, defeating it.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2012, 02:46:11 AM »
Tylan

Tylan watched, the green seemed to be slowly winning out. Warren was healing. With that, he summoned Relusion. He was gonna make those heartless pay. There was a few left. Two shadows charged at him, one swinging its claws at him. He caught it on the tip of Relusion, refusing to fall for that trick again. He slammed his boot into the chest of the shadow, sending it skidding back. He couldn't find the other... Something bowled him over from behind, and he hit the ground. He groaned, his head aching from the beating he took earlier. He was still light headed from loss of blood... he manged to twist his head to the side as a black arm jetted at his head. The Shadow's claws skidded off the cement, and Tylan brought the teal blade of Relusion through its stomach. He threw it back, and slowly got back up. Both shadows were moving slower. They both leaped, and Tylan slammed a kick into the forehead of one. The final kick dispelled it. Its body fading, and a pink heart floating away. The other almost caught him in the side, but he managed to dodge. He slammed Relusion into it, and it was gone.

That was fun..

Tylan supported himself with one elbow on Relusion's hilt, leaning his weight onto it. His breathing came heavily.

(150 experience, if anyone is wondering.)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2012, 02:57:22 AM »
Deciding to get in while the going was good, I slashed at a heartless, but it dodged and swiped at me. I blocked it with my arm, wincing at the pain, and then slashed it with my keyblade, knocking it to it's side. It faded into the ground and appeared behind me, but I've seen this move enough to predict where he appeared, then slashed it, making it fade in a black mist. (115 exp)

This is getting really repetitive!

Another shadow came at me from the side, and I blocked it.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2012, 03:25:23 AM »
Alyx keeps brathing hard not noticing the other Shadow coming, as one appears in front of her, lunging quickly as she gets headbutted on her torso hard, making her gets sent back hard through the group  of the calvary, without hitting anyone, as her Inner Confiction keyblade is sent flying, falling a couple of meters from her as she rolls back twice hitting the ground face down, lifting herself a bit with her arms coughing some blood.

"Dammit... you damn little midget...im not dying here..."

She gets up slowly, holding herself up, as the Shadow went through the group, vanishing in the ground, heading in her direction, appearing in front of her, walking slowly to her.

"You think im done? It's not my time yet"

As she says it, the Shadow jumps with claw ready, she looks at her keyblade and makes it vanish, appearing on her hand as she started slashing at the Shadow, a flurry of slashes, until she thrusts through the shadow, making it vanish defeated. Soon as it vanishes she falls on the ground face down, breathing hard, with her keyblade on hand.

(Exp:150))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:23:31 PM by Aquashin »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2012, 04:32:42 AM »
Tylan

Two more approached Tylan, he was gonna finish them, and let the others have the rest. Tylan let Relusion fall to the ground, vanishing in a puff of teal light. (Tylan's going SS!) His mana had charged while he had rested. "Amplify..." the shadows rushed, but neither was faster than Tylan. His arms hung limply, but as one heartless tried to claw him, he snapped its hand back with a thunderous kick. One vanished into the shadows, but the other charged. Tylan kicked it in the face. Hard. Twice. His kicks became slightly less powerful, but the heartless vanished. A pink heart floating up. Something raked across his left side, and he howled in pain. His left foot lashed back, sending a heartless soaring. It stood strong, however, rushing back to attack again. With his left side bleeding, he slammed one last kick into it. It vanished, a pink heart floating up.

Damnit...

Tylan fell to his knees, the spell disactivating. He was drained again.... The spell took too much out at the moment. He needed to work on it.

(Munnoy: 200, Experience: 0 Level: 2.)

Warren

Warren moaned, his injury was almost healed. He vaguely saw Tylan stumble towards him, before he blanked out again...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »
(SS! Oh no you didn't, he doesn't even have super hair!)

As mist descended, my back healed and my nose awkwardly clicked back into place. I felt great, but what did that. I spot a guy with a gun and a girl. I turn away and face the heartless. 2 shadows jump towards me, I fire an aero and the one gets pushed into the ground. The other tries to rake me with it's claws, I dodge but it rips my shirt into two pieces.

me-HEY, THAT SHIRT AIN'T CHEAP!

I try to kick the shadow but it dissapears, it reapears on my head and starts scratching my face. I start running around like crazy.

me-ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow GET OFF.

I grab it and slam it into the ground, I fire a blizzara and it fades into a wisp of smoke. The one I aeroed before now comes chasing, I pretend kick it and it dissapears and reapears behind me. I swing around and fire another aero. Once again it flies and crashes, this time it fades. I need to stop using so many spells. (exp: 100, munny: 0)

me-I don't fall for that twice.

My face is scratched all over and bleeding in some places. Why do they always go for my face...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan leaned against a wall, Warren standing beside him. Warren still had a large gash in his chest, but it wasn't bleeding. The blond keyblade wielder looked around, and spotted a mage... He looked familiar... While tylan removed his deck of cards, and began to shuffle them, Warren pulled out a yin symbol, held on a silver chain from under his shirt.... He looked at the mage one last time, tucked the necklace beneath his shirt again, and walked over to the mage.

Who are you?

Warren was still having trouble supporting himself, and stumbled seconds after he spoke falling straight towards the mage.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »
I swiftly jump to the side. The person who had blown me off now comes asking questions.

me-Didn't I ask you first?

My eyes narrowed as I looked at him, that faint sense of familiarity passes again. I grew dizzy and swayed, something is up with this guy, and I plan to find out what.
Grafics Cat <3