* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 136181 times)

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A
« Reply #600 on: April 30, 2013, 02:04:53 AM »
Soul

Soul barely hears a crash somewhere nearby, turning in the direction. The sound dies down a bit, but he can hear better nonetheless. He looks towards where he heard the crash, and comes up with an idea.

Well, lets try it. Suppose it's better than nothing.

Going out on a whim, Soul lets loose a Thunder on the smoke, hoping the water particles will allow it to travel as far as he hopes. If it does, it could possibly hit Sone, immobilizing him.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 30, 2013, 10:40:54 PM »
Sone

As expected, Soul made his move and a lightning bolt hit the machine, making it play a bit more music before short-circuiting and turning off for good. It also hit a bit of the area around it, but thanks to Sone's cover he wasn't hit. He looked to the direction where the bolt came from and started walking low and slowly, not wanting to make himself noticed.

Now that it's a bit less noisy I can at least think, and though I doubt he can hear my footsteps I cant help but be careful... not to mention the same goes for me.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 30, 2013, 11:01:21 PM »
Soul

Soul anticipates Sone's next move, and dashes to another barrier, keeping low as to not move much smoke.

He probably saw where my Thunder came from and is tracing it. It's probably best if I keep moving after every action I take.

As he looks around for another barrier, Soul sees a speaker, and tears through it with Loneliness. Suddenly getting an idea, Soul shouts to Sone while running to another barrier:

Hey, what do you say to taking these speakers out first?!
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 30, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
Sone

He stopped when he heard a crash in the distance, along with Souls voice. He thought for a moment, it was true that the noise made it harder than it had to be. Without a word, he ran off to where he heard some more music until it got louder, and he found another machine. To answer his question, Sone destroyed the machine with one blow, slightly satisfied he's breaking Hades' property.

By that logic, I'm killing two birds with one stone.

He ran off towards where he thought he heard another.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Soul

He hears a crash, signaling him that Sone had indeed heard his idea, and was willing to comply. Good. But it's not only an advantage for me, it is for him as well. Once we take them out, I'll have to be extra careful.

Soul begins to run along the edges of the stage, hopping from one disc-like platform to the next when needed, the first few catching him off guard, causing him to stumble a little bit. While doing so, he finds two more speakers and takes them out as well, substantially decreasing the volume of the music infesting the room.

I respect each and every one of you Greek gods, but you have some really annoying qualities that show at the worst times.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

He found another machine and proceeded to break it, crushing it with his keyblade. There was still a little music going, but other than that the dome seemed silent. He decided to leave the last one to Soul, moving a bit closer and finding some cover to duck into.

Let's see what he does...
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Soul

Soul hears the music die off, but not entirely, and realizes that there's still one last speaker. Looks like it's up to me. He eventually finds it, but rather than flat out smashing it, he searches it for cords, (and since it's a gods' speaker, there were none), then heaves it above his head and throws it as far as he can manage considering it's weight.

Using the sound of the crash as a cover, Soul runs to another barrier, and finds some pebbles. Once the crash subsided, he tossed the pebble near the broken speaker and said quite loudly, (as the music had hurt his eardrums), Looks like that's the last one. Now, come and fight for this match.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

He got up from the hole and took out his wooden sword with his other hand. He has little experience with dual wielding, but since he's fighting an ally he did not wish to hurt him, so his wooden sword will probably have less chance of hurting him. He walked cautiously to the broken machine, seeing the parts scattered in one direction. It wasn't broken with a keyblade, it seems he threw this one. He heard a sound and then went into a fighting stance, scanning the area around him cautiously.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Soul

Soul watched the direction of the thrown speaker for a minute, and surprisingly sees Sone walk up to it. Wanting to gain an advantage, Soul launches another Thunder at him, but hits Loneliness on the edge of the barrier, causing a small sound. poop, might've notified him! Soul starts to run around the outside of the arena again, not caring about making too much of a disturbance, simply hoping to find a new hiding spot before Sone recovers from the shot of Thunder.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
As the keyblade was sent hurtling towards Spion, he turned around just in time to activate Fira, or so he thought. He was to late. The keyblade plunged into his stomach, and activating it to late caused the the heat to go into his open sore, the the heat with the metal caused a small fire to start in his stomach, and the fire grew...And grew...And grew... Spion screamed in pain, the pain was unbearable, as he died, he said one sentence. It started to come out, loud as could be..

Go-

But just like that, it was over. The flames had not only reached his vocal chords, but other areas to... He was no longer but a pile of ashes...

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Tylan
Thump...thump...thump...

Tylan's heart beat a sullen tune against his rib cage, face blank as he hit the ground. His skin seemed to take on a sickly shade, eyes as wide as saucers and completely glazed over. Slowly, he blinked. Once, then twice, and finally a third time. His hands closed around the fabric of the jeans, gripping them so tightly his knuckles went white.

Thump...thump...thump...

What had happened... It wasn't meant to go like this... He wasn't a murderer! The Nocturne... he couldn't have been more than eighteen! The same age as him! The only thing he had ever planned on killing were heartless. He talked a big game, but he didn't have the heart to strike down a person... He'd just assumed his opponent would have been able to move! Everyone else had dodged the move when he used it.

Thump...thump...thump...

Tears stung at the back of his eyes, and his arms trembled. He wouldn't show weakness. Not here. "I'm sorry...." He whispered, words carried away by the wind. And like it had n ever existed, his resolve left him and he collapsed to his knees, crying. "I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!" His voice echoed around the empty arena, bouncing off the walls and fading to nothing.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM POST

The arena began to fade around Tylan as he appeared back on the stage in the entrance of the underworld, with Hades showing up on the projection again.

Well, uh, sorry you had to see that, folks. That was pretty brutal. At least it was quick. So anyway, our next two combatants, Jack and Celine, are to take to the stage once it is cleared.

With that, Hades disappeared off of the screen.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Watching the death of Spion was horrific, but the news that came up next was even more horrifying. Leon crumpled to his knees as the names of his two best friends were called out by Hades. Nearly every emotion in existence, except for those associated with happiness, rushed through Leon's head all at once. He was unsure exactly what to think or how to react, and he would have been content with just laying down and dying right then and there. In fact, he suddenly wished that Nexalas would have just killed him during their match. What could he have possibly done to deserve the horrible fate of being forced to watch his own friends destroy each other in battle?

Celine just stood there, frozen in shock. This couldn't be happening...

What kind of sick joke...

Jack shook his head in disbelief. Rage began to fill him, his dark power slowly rising inside. He looked up, shaking his fist and cursing.

Who the hell do you think you are, Hades!? You sick bastard, do you think this is funny!? How about you come down here and face me like a man you coward!?

A dark, uncontainable power flared through Jack, and it almost appeared as if his keyblade began to materialize for a second, but nothing more. Jack tried to force the dark power down, although he sort of enjoyed it, and he slowly began to calm down, although he was still furious.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Tylan and Warren
Tylan fell to the stage, shaking as the force of his crying increased. What had he done? He was a monster, a murderer. He should rot in a Cavalry prison. Various images flew through his mind, and he incessantly questioned what he could have done differently. Through it all, he could only think one thing; it's all my fault.

"It's not your fault." A familiar voice broke through his grief, a ray of sunshine in the storm. Warren had taken on a new light; no longer the downed warrior struggle with himself, but a wizened leader who had suffered too much grief in his lifetime; no longer a boy, but a man who had fought too many battles; no longer the only friend Tylan had left, but the friend he needed. His salvation., a hand extended to pull him out of the lake of pain.

Quietly he took Warren's hand, getting to his feet. "The first kill is always brutal, and something you will never truly forget. It will haunt your for forever, but eventually, you will get used to it, and the pain of striking down a human will dull." Tylan stared at his friend, wondering what had changed. He sounded so sure of himself, so experienced, yet Warren had never killed anyone...had he? Shaking his head, Tylan dutifully nodded.

Tylan held out his hand for a handshake, trying to choke back his tears still, but Warren crushed him in a hug. They'd been from for years, inseparable since birth, a hand shake was something formal, not a sealing of brotherhood. Slowly returning the hug, Tylan forced is tears away, and Warren pulled away.

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

He Saw the lightning bolt, and ducked out of the way, then he heard Soul's keyblade along with his running. Sone chased after him, keyblade in hand and ready to swing. As he got closer to the running, he slashed at the smoke where he thought Soul was with his wooden sword.

Protan

His eyes widened, and his iris shrank in shock. Spion was just burned alive right before his eyes.

He's dead.... He's dead.... Why is he dead?! WHY IS HE DEAD?!

He felt something break, something important in his head. He smiled maniacally, laughing uncontrollably.

He's dead! We'll all die! He's dead!

He shook uncontrollably, he lost all of his sanity as he sat down and cribbed back and forth mumbling to himself.

I can't die here, oh no, I still have research, pointless, pointless research. I won't die, oh no, I'll live. They all have to die, they die, I live.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:13:05 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon, Celine, and Jack

As Celine and Jack were somberly heading toward the stage, Leon suddenly formed an idea.

Wait.

Jack and Celine turned to face Leon.

What?

Except for the incident with Tylan and Spion, and according to the rules, Hades will stop the fight when one of the combatants are no longer able to battle.

Wait, I think I see where you're going with this. You're saying we almost fake the battle, right? One of us just has to act as if we fall unconscious or something.

Well, yeah, mostly, but unfortunately, I don't think that Hades is so stupid that he won't realize one of you is faking unconsciousness. So, one of you will have to actually get knocked out, but if you can manage to do it-

I'll do it.

Celine, wait, I didn't fin-

We'll just make our fight look convincing, maybe exchange a few fake blows, like people do when acting, and all the while I can cast a bunch of spells and whittle my mana down to nothing. It'll exhaust me, but if I can calculate it right, I can finish with just a sliver of mana left-not enough to cast anything- and then I can use one final spell, and since I have some mana, just no enough, it'll most likely knock me unconscious.

I don't know... it seems a bit risky. What if Hades catches on?

I doubt he will, but in the case that does happen, he'll probably just make you guys fight anyway, so it wouldn't really matter. Plus, I don't see any other options. Would you rather have to beat each other up?

Jack contemplated this for a moment before nodding.

Alright, sounds good. Let's do it.

Jack and Celine bid their temporary farewells to Leon before walking up on the stage together. They all felt confident that this was going to work. It had to.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100