Pokémon Universe > Archived

Happiness Evolutions

<< < (3/3)

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Alais on February 21, 2010, 07:18:52 PM ---All you have to do to get max happiness is walk enough steps. I made a bot goes up and down the cycle road until you tell it to stop, and it took about 20 mins for max happiness. Way too easy :P

--- End quote ---

That's why I'll change some things because we don't want people botting.

Phosphorous:
I remember I made me Togepi's happiness go up in crystal by giving it hair cuts in some underground tunnel erea. I really can't remember the name or area.

But yeah, basically you could give 1 pokemon a haircut a day and it'd bring its happiness.

and as for Umbreon and Espion, i thought they evolved depending at what time you trained them ?

Like if you wanted an Umbreon you'd have to train them during the night, and for Espion it was during the day.

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Phosphorous on February 21, 2010, 08:01:17 PM ---I remember I made me Togepi's happiness go up in crystal by giving it hair cuts in some underground tunnel erea. I really can't remember the name or area.

But yeah, basically you could give 1 pokemon a haircut a day and it'd bring its happiness.
--- End quote ---

Actually, I think it was more like a 'manicure' of the pokemon, or better like clean your pokemon for you but the word got lost during translation. In the later versions, it was called massage.

--- Quote ---and as for Umbreon and Espion, i thought they evolved depending at what time you trained them ?

Like if you wanted an Umbreon you'd have to train them during the night, and for Espion it was during the day.

--- End quote ---

Partly, happiness above 220 points first,  then they'll evolve. If they evolve during the day, Espeon you get, and night, Umbreon you get.

Gammal:

--- Quote from: Sora on February 20, 2010, 10:05:47 PM ---I'm really happy happyness is included! (I love it when pokemon like me a lot!) :D

--- End quote ---

Im getting a happy feeling that can only be described as happiness,  about the fact that your happy about how happy you can make your pokemon by increasing their happiness and that also makes trainers happier 

YAY

Mr_Dark:
Question has been answered.

#topic locked and moved to the archive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version