Pokémon Universe > Jobs

Wanting to be able to help

(1/3) > >>

DSilvain:
I was thinking that, since i have lots of free time right now, I might want to learn something "computer related" so I searched about and programming sounds good to me so I was wondering if you have any tips for someone who has as idea about what programming is but hasn't got clue where to start, that way, if I am any good at it I could offer my services to the game.
By the way I'm not shore if this was suposed to go over here, if not I'm sorry

Humen:
Yay im not the new guy anymore huzza 8D

zylonnick:

--- Quote from: DSilvain on June 18, 2013, 05:04:50 PM ---I was thinking that, since i have lots of free time right now, I might want to learn something "computer related" so I searched about and programming sounds good to me so I was wondering if you have any tips for someone who has as idea about what programming is but hasn't got clue where to start, that way, if I am any good at it I could offer my services to the game.
By the way I'm not shore if this was suposed to go over here, if not I'm sorry

--- End quote ---

Pokémon Universe is lacking pixel artists, which is why the development is so slow atm. Our art team is dedicated, but they can only do so much on their own.
If you really want to contribute, try to do some pixel art (with GIMP, PAINT(.net or MS) or photoshop).

DSilvain:
So i searched about pixel art and even went ahead and downloaded GIMP but i regret to say, it's not for me, if i had someone that could tutor me about the basics or some site like that it would probably work but I just dont know what I'm supposed to do even in the beginning so I'm deeply sorry but my hands and feet are tied up  :'(

Roloc:
Hello and welcome to PU, DSilvain.

Give your post about another day and our pixil artists will respond to you. I would try to help you but I know next to nothing about the topic. But I'm sure Yukimenoko, Bryan, Monzta or whitepinkbun will help you. Good luck and I hope you like doing pixil art! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version