Creative Discussions > Art Work

Winter Island Updated

<< < (4/4)

Zocan:
Thanks jerry, So how's everything been going around here? anything major new things?

Humen,  Saphir mountain is the map i posted in the first post, view original image and zoom onto it to see it better.

Humen:
why does the bridge go into the gym and out into the market. Do you ahve to beat the gym first before you go to the market?

Did you draw the map out or just crop out pieces from actual pokemon maps and redesign them

Jerry:
Things have been quite slow. I understood that the lack of artists is kind of getting everyone's motivation down and other life related stuff got in the way.

I'm myself partaking in my final exams which I hopefully won't have to sit again next year. After that, I should be free for a while before getting into deeper studies much later on. It's been a more of less good year and ready to take on the next!

Also, Humen, the bridge goes from the roof of the gym, you don't have to beat the gym first. You'll just be walking on the roof of that gym.

Zocan:

--- Quote from: Humen on December 03, 2013, 08:18:24 AM ---why does the bridge go into the gym and out into the market. Do you ahve to beat the gym first before you go to the market?

Did you draw the map out or just crop out pieces from actual pokemon maps and redesign them

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jerry on December 03, 2013, 08:19:40 AM ---
Also, Humen, the bridge goes from the roof of the gym, you don't have to beat the gym first. You'll just be walking on the roof of that gym.

--- End quote ---

And i'm using tile sets That i find laying around and mostly mapping tools to make them.
But if you wanna know which program i used For Saphir Mountain, the program name is POL Map editor

Ursaring:
I love the 2nd one! Really cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version