Pokémon Universe > Pokedex Entries

Pokedex entries: Fuzzy takes requests!

(1/8) > >>

fuzzy3158:
Hi everyone,

Since there's really not any specific order in which the pokedex needs to be filled, and I'd like to have some more interaction with people on this site, I'd like to take requests for pokedex entries :)

It's really simple. Just comment here which pokemon you want me to do, and I'll make an entry. If you have any specific info, inspiration of imagination that you want me to use, please tell me :) If there's anything you want me to leave out, you may also mention it and I'll see what I can do (for instance, I've avoided writing about fugu fish being a delicacy as the plague when writing about Qwilfish, since I don't want to write that people would even think about eating my favorite pokemon ;) )

Please let me do work for you! I'll continue to make posts on my own tempo, but being motivated by others will probably help me to do more in the same amount of time.

Rules: one pokemon per requester in queue at a time. I process requests in order of commenting. I don't do Ludicolo since I hate that pokemon and I don't want an entry to be filled with hate.

Queue:
Gardevoir --> Delivered!
Corsola --> Delivered!
Houndoom --> Delivered!
Froslass --> Delivered!(!!!)
Poochyena --> Delivered
Pinsir --> Delivered!
Scyther --> Delivered!
Scizor --> Delivered!
Beedrill --> Delivered!
Xatu --> Delivered!
Kabutops --> Delivered!
Aurorus --> Delivered!
Ditto --> Delivered! (!!!)
Vulpix --> Delivered (wa-pa-pow)
Sentret --> Delivered!
Furret --> Delivered!
Linoone --> Delivered!
Cinccino <-- ON HOLD
Darkrai --> Delivered!
Igglybuff or Cleffa <-- Cleffa Delivered!
Tyranitar <-- ON HOLD
Aerodactyl <-- Delivered!

xhizor8201:
Could you make one for Empoleon? When you have time of course. I freaking love Empoleon :Q_ Ty ^_^

Tickles:

--- Quote from: xhizor8201 on March 07, 2014, 12:30:30 AM ---Could you make one for Empoleon? When you have time of course. I freaking love Empoleon :Q_ Ty ^_^

--- End quote ---

Starters and the evolutions have been claimed by me already. Everything else is fair game

xhizor8201:

--- Quote from: Xetroc on March 07, 2014, 12:31:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: xhizor8201 on March 07, 2014, 12:30:30 AM ---Could you make one for Empoleon? When you have time of course. I freaking love Empoleon :Q_ Ty ^_^

--- End quote ---

Starters and the evolutions have been claimed by me already. Everything else is fair game

--- End quote ---
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Alright then >.> May i get one for Gardevoir. It's my favorite psychic type :D IF THATS OKAY WITH YOU XETROC!!?? ;)

Triloog:
Ej :)

Could you make an entry about Corsola?

And could you include that it continuously grows and sheds?
And that the reason behind this is that he usually obtains too much nutrients through its 'horn' which makes him grow too much, but that the water in which he lives also makes him erode, because he's also partly rock type?

Good luck! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version