Pokémon Universe > Pokedex Entries

[Pokedex Entry] Rhyperior

<< < (2/2)

Shalamyne:
the only section i used was for the intro, which theres really no other way to describe them.....

fuzzy3158:
There's always another way. What I do is just describe what I see, you can also just put the Bulbapedia entry into you own words. But seriously, copy+paste is a no-no.

Tickles:
For one thing, Rypherior would actually be class F since its evolution is solely based on an item. As for wild Rypherior, though it is possible, it will still be under F. I like the guardian idea, but how about this:

This pokemon is considered Class F under the Endangered Pokemon Act. Under this, this pokemon is usually obtainable through trade through a Rhydon holding a Protector. Due to this pokemon's status as a guardian, wild Rhypherior are under the no-catch list, and must be obtained through trade alone. This process is strictly monitored by the MPD, and the PLC in order to prevent false arrests. The catching or hunting of this pokemon is strictly forbidden, and punishable by a 500,000 goldz fine, and 10-15 years in prison.

fuzzy3158:
There are still some things that you can change about the descriptions. How about the blade-like protrusions coming from his elbows? Is that really the only way to describe that?
If you just try to describe what you see, you'll probably experience that it works to just write down what you see. You probably won't be able to write it better than Bulbapedia, but I can't improve that either, since it's written so wel.
If you want some more help with this, tell me, and I'll gladly give some more suggestions!

fuzzy3158:
unlocked. I'll consider it abandoned and work on it myself but the owner can work on it too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version