Official Forums > News & Announcements

Become a PU balance tester

<< < (6/6)

Roloc:
First off, welcome to PU, pabloabeytia. I know you from Pokemon Omega.

Second, well done. I like the small nerf to gengar. The loss of shadowtag and 15 pt speed is not a huge nerf but it drops Mgengar down a peg or two.

--- Quote from: Roloc on May 08, 2014, 05:00:29 AM ---Balance Testers: You are now able to see the tester forums.
Miss Wednesday
Blades
GBA
Flynt
pabloabeytia

Mega Balances that WILL be in game:
Miss Wednesday
Xetroc
Blades
Flynt
pabloabeytia

--- End quote ---

Ursaring:
Mega heracross
Old stats:80/185/115/40/105/75=600
New stats:80/185/115/40/115/45=580
Add movepool: drain punch

It's speed was lowered to better go with its now higher bulk and huge attack. Drain punch was added for some recovery.

Mega-heracross is very weak to status effects ,and of course gets out sped by just about everything so it will not be sweeping on its own. Mega heracross can sweep with trick room support ,but other than that it will not be easy for it to sweep on its own.

Example set:

Mheracross
Trait: Skill link
Adamant 252 att 252 hp 4 sp.def
Drain punch
Pin missile
Rock blast
Bullet seed

Pretty self explanatory just switch in and start wrecking. Pin missile's power and accuracy was raised this gen so he has a 125 Bp highly accurate move that he can spam. Pin missile will do high damage even to things that resist it.  He can also use bulk up to great effect with his raised sp.def. 

Roloc:
Well done. I've found MegaCross to be lackluster, I can't wait to see if this stat/move change willl help.

Ursaring:
Thanks roloc! I do not think mega hera is going to be the best bug for your mono-bug team though. It will how ever be the best trick room sweeping mega ,and I think  it could really fit in on a more defensive team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version