Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Election of RP moderator [Election Over]

<< < (8/9) > >>

NexosYourGayBestFriend96:
I vote fro Blades, for he is in my opinion the most experienced RPer here. He's also practically a moderator already as he helps with a good portion of the RP's on here.

TrainerX:
Voted. I was kinda surprised that we didn't have any new members with only one post nominate themselves, I thought we'd have at least one.

Also, asldkgja the voting ends on my birthday. You planned it that way Jerry. Don't lie, because I know you did.

EDIT: I just noticed that you have to have at least 50 posts to nominate yourself. I guess that explains it.

Jerry:
No, I totally didn't.

Also, yes, the limit might explain it. I wouldn't want someone not familiar with the RPs here to be nominated, and it's likely that they won't get any votes, so save them the trouble and save us the trouble of trying to bring them up to speed with how things run here. If a newbie really wanted to nominate themselves they'd probably ask if it's okay if they nominate themselves despite having a number of post below the threshold and trying to explain why they would be suited for the task.

Jerry:
Okay, so the one who will become moderator of the RP board of the three candidates will be The-Blades-Slave!

Congratulations! :)

With that, I've updated the RP board rules with the suggestion and input of some of our members here :)

Humen:
Pfffffft XD how did i end up tied with fenror

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version