Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

[Quest] The revival of an Ancient Civilisation

<< < (2/2)

fuzzy3158:

--- Quote from: Roloc on April 12, 2014, 01:39:40 AM ---When you mention "power" do you mean only physical strength(attack) or do you mean physical and special(Special attack)

If this is meant for higher level Pokemon then I see no problem with the attack requirement of 200. Many physical  Pokemon reach this attack stat around level 60-70.

Just for future refrense the stats Pokemon have are:
Hit Points
Attack
Defense
Special attack
Special defense
Speed

--- End quote ---

Yeah that should definitely be Attack. I honestly have no idea how I got that wrong, I've been playing pokemon since the very beginning with Red and Blue, and done my fair share of IV-breeding, EV-grinding and what not. Not to sound like an ass, but I KNOW what the 6 pokemon stats are :p I gues I kinda lost track of details after writing this much... Well, no worries about that. I'm glad you like the rest :)

Roloc:
Indeed I did like it. I think it will make a great chain quest and I can't wait to do it. I'm sure you know, I just added it for future reference for other people as well. :)

Cool, I have been playing since red and blue as well and have been a competitive player since gen 2 since gen 1 didn't really have a competitive side to it all too much. It was mostly "get alakazam or mewtwo and win" xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version