Official Forums > Site Support

Can someone please unlock the pokedex entries?

<< < (2/2)

Tickles:
Sorry about that whole thing. School caught up with me, and I'm in the final stretch. I'll see what I can do about pokedex entries for you fuzzy, as you seem to have it down to a science (see what I did there). I will catch up to everything hopefully by next week, and read through your entries once more.

And yes, after 4 weeks of inactivity on a thread, the thread locks automatically, but can be unlocked on request.

Roloc:
Feel free to message me if you need something unlocked or any other help, fuzzy. By PM is the best way to alert me as it sends me an e-mail which will send me a text message. Thats the fastest way to get up with me.

fuzzy3158:
@Xetroc It's fine really. If you have stuff like school that you have to do stuff for, I can't expect you to be active all the time. I would appreciate it, however, if you were to announce such a period of inactivity by replying on your own pokedex thread or PM'ing me or whatever. I mean I can probably extrapolate stuff from your inactivity, but I prefer to just get a message, that's all.

@Roloc Thanks, I'll make a list of entries that I'll be working on starting next week. I'd do some stuff this weekend but I have a couple of MTG prereleases to attend plus the King's day flee market which I have to scour for foil pokemon cards so yeah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version