Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

<< < (3/36) > >>

Desbear:

--- Quote from: Hiteryan on May 08, 2014, 06:22:34 PM ---THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiENZbfYlV0

--- End quote ---

HITERYAN LIVES?!

Er. Anyways.

I'm psyched for this, since R/S/E were my first Pokemon games. So, this'll be fun.

Also interesting theory I heard; The Red and Blue orb are the mega stones for Groudon and Kyogre.

And Alpha sapphire for me. Sapphire was my first, so I sorta feel drawn to it.

Hiteryan:

--- Quote from: GameBoy Advanced on May 08, 2014, 06:24:54 PM ---HITERYAN LIVES?!

--- End quote ---
It took a remake of RSE for this madness!

I think 8-bit remakes (Red/Blue and Gold/Silver) are completely understandable since it's really old and outdated technology. A remake of RSE however in such light doesn't seem that necessary to me, but eh, who am I to complain. And I loved Ruby to death, so I'm really curious to see how it will turn out. Guess I'll have to rob someone a 2DS now. Can't wait to hear those french horns.

Tickles:
TEAM MAGMA!

Yeah, I'm going to get ruby, only because I like groudon, also with all remakes, there is going to be some new feature that doesn't quite fit into the game, but offers a nice alternative gameplay. Soul Silver and Heart Gold had the Pokeathelon, wonder what they will add to this one.

Roloc:
I can understand how they would want to do a R/S remake. I mean, yeah, we can still transfer from GBA > DS > 3DS, but, it requires a bit too much in my opinion, not to mention 3rd gen was very popular.

fuzzy3158:
I wouldn't mind if they made another RBY remake just so I can play the game after the physical/special split :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version