Official Forums > News & Announcements

Wanted: Developers

<< < (2/7) > >>

Jerry:
I would like to try helping somehow, and I do have a tiny bit of knowledge of C# but the major problem I have (I believe) is to understand how the app works; as in where it starts, how the server responds and interacts with the client, a bit like a flowchart actually. I have run some 20 lines scripts in C# that do what I want them to do, but I'm sure that's not enough.

And looking at the github scripts, I have no idea where it starts, and most of the files don't seem to do much right now anyway.

Tickles:
I can't really make heads nor tails of it at the moment, but hopefully after a bit of practice I will be able to tell what it all is. We may have to start from scratch if we can't figure it out, but I'm sure Mr. Dark will fill us in when the time is right. And Jerry, you would be a big help with this.

Saxon:
I just really hope this project won 't be terminated.

weirddemon:
I really want to help with this. However, I browsed the code briefly and it's setup in the most confusing way possible. I've never seen a .NET app made like this. I don't know if I'll be able to do anything with.

At some point, didn't you have a Silverlight implementation? Where'd that go?

Tickles:
Sadly that is a question for dark and urmel. I'm too new to code to give an answer, and I joined the team pretty late in the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version