Creative Discussions > Other Roleplay

[RP] Kingdom Hearts Universe|Earth|Night

(1/13) > >>

GrizzlyEatsKids:
PLOT:

Several years into the future, Earth is enjoying a time of peace. Many countries are living together in harmony, and there is little conflict, something thought to be almost unimaginable. It does not last long though, for when creatures made of darkness invade the Earth, tensions rise around the planet. Matters aren’t improved by the sudden ability of a select few people to be able to wield giant key-like objects and use what appears to be magic.

When these people go to sleep, their mind is transported to another universe, one with many worlds that seemed to be based off of Disney movies, of all things. These people, also in a period of peace, speak of a time when the beings of darkness, known as the Heartless, warred with them, and that the key to stopping the invasion on Earth lies in something mysterious known as Kingdom Hearts.

You must travel back and forth between universes in an attempt to uncover the secret behind the heartless. It will be up to you to use your new abilities to either save, destroy, or rule planet Earth.

*This is not connected to any previous Kingdom Hearts RP
*While the Walt Disney Company exists on this Earth, the Kingdom Hearts video games do not
*At the start of the RP, the heartless have not yet invaded Earth, and so you do not travel to any other worlds when sleeping, and you have not yet discovered your ability to use magic or wield a keyblade. Earth is still rather normal.

SUMMARY:

An ongoing summary of the RP's events will be placed here.

RULES:

1. All posts must be at least 3 sentences long and have good grammar. Typos are ok.

2. Posts must have something to do with the actual RP.

3. You may not control another character without their express permission for ANY reason.

4. No god modding. You are NOT all powerful.

5. While flaming in character is allowed, there are certain restrictions. Flaming cannot be discriminatory towards any real-world race, religion, philosophy, gender, or sexual preference, and that they are characters attacking each other, not members insulting other members. Put another way: all flaming must be done in character

6. Profanity is allowed, although PU does have profanity filters. For the purposes of the RP, feel free to work around them, but do not use profane language in unnecessary excess.

7. Rules may be added to or modified by the GM at any time.

TEXEdit Approved

GrizzlyEatsKids:
GM POST
As each RPer's characters fall asleep, they wake up in a mysterious place known as the Station of Awakening.

Aiden, Kayla, and Zoe

Aiden was lying sprawled out on the brand new couch in the living room of his apartment, which he and his best friends had just moved into earlier that week. His eyes were fixed on the television, and he hadn't even noticed when the twins stood up.

We're both going to bed. Don't stay up too late, you have that big job interview tomorrow morning.

It was Kayla. She looked fairly tall as she stood over Aiden, but in actuality she was several inches shorter than he was.

Alright, I won't. Thanks Mom.

Kayla glared at Aiden, and he couldn't help but give a slight grin. The freedom from being under the control of parents was one of the multiple reasons why they had decided to move across the city.

When Kayla responded, her voice was riddled with sarcasm. Ha ha, very funny. Goodnight, punk.

Goodnight.

Kayla brushed her gorgeous blond hair to the side as she walked out of the room.

See you in the morning, Aiden.

Zoe was so soft-spoken that Aiden could hear her just well enough to know what she was saying.

Night, Zoe.

Zoe left the room even more quietly than the words that had left her mouth. Deciding to take Kayla's advice, he decided to go to bed after only a short while. He got up off the sofa and headed over to his room, which was directly across the hall from the one that the girls shared. After closing his door, he climbed into his bed and drifted off to sleep.

Aiden's eye's slowly drifted open. Everything around him was black, save for a faint, illuminating light above. It was enough for him to see, though. He felt weightless, in fact, he was weightless. Much to his confusion, Aiden was floating. Upon turning his head, his eyes connected with that of Zoe. They were filled with worry, and he wanted to tell her that she shouldn't be afraid, that they were okay, but he couldn't do that. He tell her that when he wasn't sure what was going on himself. He then looked over to his right. There, also floating in the air, was Kayla. She looked at him, but didn't speak. He tried to turn over, to see what was beneath him, but it seemed as if he didn't have full control his body, as he couldn't turn it over. It was apparent, though, that the three of them were slowly descending.

The-Blades-slave:
Daylin
Daylin groaned as he entered his apartment, stripping his jacket and throwing it onto the couch. "I'm really not getting paid enough for this shiit." The transmission had gone out on one of the trucks he had worked on, and the owner had brought it back demanding a refund. His boss had jumped his ass over it, even though he was sure the transmission had been working fine before the customer left. He needed a vacation.

He walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on. The water came out in jerky bursts and was tinted red. He swore loudly, then kicked the counter. "I told them the god damn pipes were rusted. Can't believe I pay four hundred a month for this hellhole." He scrubbed the grease off his hands the best he could, wiped them on his shirt, and made himself a ham sandwich.

Sandwich in hand he returned to the front room, flopping down on he couch and finishing the sandwich in two bites. He dozed off soon after, the days events taking their toll on him.

The mechanic eyes opened on their own, and he blinked a few times to to rub the sleep away. The room around him was black as night, a single light above him giving him some vision. He noticed three other people, one guy and two chicks. They all looked a bit like prats to him. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten that old ham. Shiit gives me weird dreams."

Humen:
John Anderson

Out on the balcony of his hotel room John was silently watching the coastline while enjoying a smoke. His usual smiling face was replaced with a father expressionless one as he looked out at the sea. "I've been here a few weeks now maybe it’s time I head back. Back home, where everything’s going to change, no more goofin off life’s gonna get alot more serious when I get back. And soon enough I’ll have to look after the entire business. Ah, dam it!"

John banged his hands against the railing letting the smoke in his lungs pour out with his shout. A sullen expression grew on his face as he thought about his future. John took another puff from his cigarette before letting out a tired yawn. "Well no point in stressing over it this late at night. I'm sure I’ll be able to kick it back here for a few more days before I head back." Saying that he headed into his room shutting the door to the balcony behind him and stepped into to his bed.

When John opened his eyes again he was surrounded by darkness and overtaken by a frigid chill. The only thing he could see is the frosted breath infront of his face." Wha- What the hell is this. Why is it so freakin' cold in here I coulda sworn I closed the door."

Desbear:
Enerxia

Enerxia yawned a bit, staring at the clock. She was sitting in a swivel chair in her room, watching as seconds, and minutes ticked by. It was an average day. She hadn't really done anything important that day, and it was nearing time for her to go to bed. She had already changed into her sleep-ware, being just some gray pajama's. She slowly got up, slowly making her way to her bed, and falling over in it. She seemed to doze off.

As she opened her eye's, she was in what seemed like total darkness. She attempted to look down, but couldn't move. She seemed to be in an upright position, almost as if she had been sitting on something. It was the last position she had been in before having instantly gone to sleep...Sitting in her chair. She saw four others, all of which struck her as odd. She felt like she was moving, downward, but couldn't tell. There was no air rushing as if she was falling. Gravity didn't feel as if it was pressing down on her. Yet, she was moving towards a ground...Somewhere.

Jade

Jade was sitting in an office chair in her room, typing away at some things on her computer. She slowly pushed away from her desk, and slowly leaned the seat on the chair back. Before long, she had leaned the chair back far enough, and placed her feet on her desk, resting for a bit. She had been writing a few chapters for a writing project she had with a few people, and so far it had been going well. She almost dozed off just sitting there, before going back to the computer. She had typed about four more words, before everything went black. She had seemed to fall asleep with her head on the keyboard.

Jade slowly opened her eye's. She was staring at what she presumed was the sky, as it was pitch black. She seemed to be laying on her back, with her feet as if they were propped up on something, and her hands behind her head...It was the last position she had held for a long sum of time, before falling asleep at her computer. She couldn't see anyone, but she could hear four...No, five people, at least, she thought there were five. She Began to think to herself, as she started to notice some things about her position, and surroundings. "I could have sworn I've had my hood down since I got back home... Just what's going on here...?  And why can't I move...? Something is...Off. Very off..."

[SIINTCA]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version