Creative Discussions > Other Roleplay

[RP] Soul Eater: New Earth

<< < (2/25) > >>

Tickles:
Carter stood up finally, ready to give his speech. He had the focus of a thousand warriors in his mind. He stepped out and looked upon the students, the crowd silencing once they seen him. Just beside him appeared Merlin, and some cloaked figure. Carter stepped up to the podium.

"Greeting students of NDWMA. I am Carter Feahald. It is my pleasure to welcome you to the opening ceremony, and out very first day of classes. I am sure there are bright minds and powerful warriors waiting to be realized among you. When Lord Death asked me personally to take on the role as headmaster, of course I couldn't refuse. I, as well as the faculty, have one mission in mind: Use any methods necessary to make you the top meisters and weapons in the world.

Each day you will be attending your respectful classes, and each night take on a mission to test your abilities, as well as acquire the necessary kishin eggs for weapon growth. These in combination with our new worldwide transport system should ease the tediousness of travelling between the island and the outside world.

Now, I know you have all heard some rumors about how I plan to use unconventional methods to train you guys. I assure you, these rumors are true. I ask nothing but near perfection from all of you. Anyone not willing to make the cut will simply be expelled. I will not accept any excuses. You will work until you break past your potential.

As for the staff, all of the faculty have been hand picked for their various skills. All are highly regarded meisters and weapons, some of which have agreed to forsake pay in the name of molding young minds for a greater cause. I have also taken the liberty of matching each and every one of you to a specific instructor, one who I feel is the best to unlock your true nature. If there are any arguments about your instructor, rest assured, I have a backup who would be more than willing to train you."

The cloaked figure seemed to perk up at the sound of that statement.

"Now to conclude this speech, and before I keep you any longer, I want everyone to report to their assigned classroom in the next fifteen minutes. Any lateness will result in punishment. Have a pleasant day, and make me proud."

Carter left the podium. There were barely any applause, let alone a golf clap.

(The players will be in Mortecai and Archie's Class.)

Lunartic:
It seemed Jessie dozed off on Alex's shoulder, who wasn't paying much attention herself. She elbowed her sister in the ribs when the crowd began to rustle. "Looks like we're moving."

"What? Did I miss something?" She scanned the people around her.

"Yeah, there was a big speech or something I think."

"What did he say?"

"I dunno."

"Uhh . . . crap. What do we do?" She tapped a black-haired boy on the shoulder, who barely stopped to look up at her. "What did the guy giving the speech say? I wasn't paying attention."

"Get to class," he said and hurried off with the crowd.

"He sounded pleasant," Alex said sarcastically.

"Hmmph. I hope everyone else isn't like that." Jessie shrugged. "I guess we should get going."

Alex nodded and let Jessie lead, shoving her way through the crowd in their effort to get to class.

"Hey Alex," she hollered over her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Where's our class?"

"I thought you knew."

"Have I ever been good with directions?"

"Have I ever been much better?"

Jessie let out a heavy sigh. "We're going to be in so much trouble . . ."

Desbear:
Hason

As the headmaster and his band of goons... Is it proper to call them goons? I mean, they work for him, b-Ah, y'know what? Screw it. All that's important is that they left, and because they left, all the students, including me, had began to walk to our respective classes. Though, I guess I wasn't fast enough huh? As I walked, I noticed Steven was already ahead of me, staring at a piece of paper as he walked, as if squinting at the paper in disbelief. Naturally, I followed behind him, not even bothering to look at my schedule. After all, it was obvious that a Meister and their Weapon would most likely be in the same classes, right? 

As we walked through the hall, and neared our class, I noticed a sign on the door as we entered class... And in that moment, I felt all hope I had towards this not being true hell be crushed, ran over, stomped on, and for good measure, fed to the vultures. The name was so outrageous, that it even caused me to read the piece of paper we had been given for our schedules, and it was there. 'Mortecai's class of awesomeness. Any arguments will result in pain.' The time we had this class for didn't help either. I mean, this was our only class, but... Six hours? Seriously? The teacher better be damn good at his job. As I took a seat beside Steven, stuffing the note in my coat, I noticed that the teacher wasn't even here yet, so I couldn't even try to draw a conclusion of how this would be off of their appearance.

Steven

Steven was among the first to leave, and take off towards his first, and only, class. The look on his face when he read his schedule was priceless, as he was squinting at it almost the entire way as he walk. He noticed something as he walked, something that intrigued him. The entire school was built slick and nice, and everything looked so... New. It was entirely different from what he was used to, and while it did intimidate him, it was also rather interesting and exciting for him.

As he entered the class, about six minutes to spare, there was somewhat of a smirk upon his face, masking the fact that he was terrified. The name had shocked him at first, but he had figured the teacher couldn't be too bad. I mean, the name was interesting, so maybe they had a sense of humor. Steven watched as his partner walked into the room, taking a spot beside him. He began to speak, but quickly stopped himself, noticing the fact that she seemed... Pissed off. Was it the name? It had to be the name... Or was it the fact that they had a single, six hour class? Truly, he would never know, as she quite obviously wasn't in the mood for a conversation.

The-Blades-slave:
Warren's jaw dropped, his wad of gum falling onto the cement below with a 'splat'. "A mission every night? Are you fuc-"

He was cut off violently as Silene grabbed him by the wrist, pulling him towards the school. Her face was buried in a crinkled paper, but somehow she still navigated the crowd. "Come on, we have to get to class! It says here our first class is..." She suddenly jerked to a halt and the paper fell from her hand, drifting to the ground a few feet away. "... That's terrifying."

Warren shook himself free of her grip, walking over and picking up the discarded paper. Blowing a strand of stray hair out of his eyes, he glanced over it. In big, bold letters it read 'MORTECAI'S CLASS OF AWESOME: ANY ARGUMENTS WILL RESULT IN PAIN'. "I say we go hom-"

"Warren!"

"Fine, lets just get to class. It can't be that bad."

Following the map on the back of their schedule, they made it to class pretty fast. Surprisingly, it was nearly empty. The pair took their seat at the front of the class. This was going to be interesting.

Tickles:
Time passed, and the bell rang. The students were waiting for their teacher to come in. Five minutes passed, and everyone was into a conversation, introducing themselves top each other, showing off their weapons. Then they heard a noise outside the door.

WHO THE FUCK LOCKED THIS DOOR

A loud thud was heard, and the door was launched across the room, through the window. A thin man wearing and blue bandana with an eye on it, and a really large man wearing full armor walked in.

Ok, I'm going to ask you little bitches once. Who in their now shortened life locked my damn door?

The entire room pointed to the kid on the corner of the class, closest to the door. Mortecai walked up to the kid, and choke slammed him through the desk.

You, maintenance, tonight. Report to the lab when class is through you little zit faced, no dick bastard.

Mortecai walked up to the board, and wrote in large letters 'ANY AND ALL STUDENTS IN MY CLASS SHALL NOT LOCK ME OUT! Also, THIS IS MY CLASS!'

Hello victims, my name is Mortecai, and this large man is Archie. We're your instructors. Now, I know that hardass Carter might have tried to scare you about who we are and what we do, but let me tell you one thing. Ain't no one in the world scarier than me. Got it? Good. Now, I don't want to hear your names, I don't want beginning of the year horseshit introductions. Instead, you're going to show me what you got. Now, follow me through this door. You're all getting your first kishin egg today. You have the whole class to kill the kishin you choose. Why am I telling you this now? Cause it's better to just tell you that half of you are going to fucking die. I'm not kidding. It took me a week to collect all of these things, and most of yesterday to get them in their boxes."

Mortecai opened a second door that led to a large field. On it were strong looking boxes, neatly in a row.

Here's how it's gonna work. You will take a key from that table, and go to a box. All the keys open all of the boxes. The kishin that pops out is your target. You are not allowed to attack your classmate's kishin under any circumstances, even if they are about to die. You do that, I kill you myself. And if none of you believe me, ask sleepy currently napping in his desk.

Mortecai gave the signal to go.

Last thing, I will be evaluating you all during this. Have fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version