Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

Write a quest contest (Closed)

<< < (3/9) > >>

stephenkill2:
I suppose that's plausible  ::)

Interested Listener:
Well Victory that is what I am wondering. Not sure.

Level5Pidgey:

--- Quote from: Interested Listener on March 04, 2010, 03:14:13 AM ---Well Victory that is what I am wondering. Not sure.

--- End quote ---
Please ease up on the posting. 20 posts a day is not going to help you get anywhere unless they are 20 amazing posts per day.

Quality > Quantity.

Interested Listener:
I guess you are referring to me? Sorry Ill stop. But I do have to ask in your opinion is there much more to talk about? If there is may you show a list of what is still needed to be done for the site because I am finding it difficult to provide great posts on certain topics. Or should I just wait for the right topic?

The Fireball Kid:

--- Quote from: Interested Listener on March 04, 2010, 04:17:42 AM ---I guess you are referring to me? Sorry Ill stop. But I do have to ask in your opinion is there much more to talk about? If there is may you show a list of what is still needed to be done for the site because I am finding it difficult to provide great posts on certain topics. Or should I just wait for the right topic?

--- End quote ---

Just make your own post I guess?

Anyways...My quest is going along just fine. I'll hand in 5 most likely at the same time. Just wondering. Can all 5 be linked? Or do they all have to be different. Like say...You have to finish the first one to unlock the second one and finish the second one to unlock the third one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version