Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

Write a quest contest (Closed)

<< < (2/9) > >>

spirit:
I want to thank all those that have already submitted their quests, and encourage/remind those who haven't to still do so; yes, you have almost two weeks still to submit your entry, but you don't want to miss this opportunity, so don't procrastinate (like me) for too long.

I also would like to mention that I will confirm your submission when I receive it, so if you do not hear back from me for a day after you submit an entry, please resend it, or send a notification to my email in my profile, or let me know on chat, and I will get back to you about how we can fix that.

Interested Listener:
Overall how are you liking the quests? Or can you not say?

stephenkill2:

--- Quote from: Interested Listener on March 04, 2010, 01:01:51 AM ---Overall how are you liking the quests? Or can you not say?

--- End quote ---

He can't say anything specifically until the day the contest ends.

spirit:

--- Quote from: stephenkill2 on March 04, 2010, 01:37:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Interested Listener on March 04, 2010, 01:01:51 AM ---Overall how are you liking the quests? Or can you not say?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

^^this^^

The Fireball Kid:

--- Quote from: stephenkill2 on March 04, 2010, 01:37:52 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And why not? He probably won't point out names but he can tell us if there good or not atm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version