Creative Discussions > Art Work

Map Showroom (PKMN)

(1/19) > >>

ameyathed:
Its basically some of my originally created maps with the help of PWO map editor.
If you do have some time to spare, please comment on my maps, the areas I need to improve and other unpleasant things you find in these maps.Both of them are routes, I assure you they are originally created by me.Will add more maps as I make them.I know I need the fix the patches in-between the grasses, will update it as soon as possible.
Have a nice day! ^^

stephenkill2:
hrmm, I think I would cut down on the tall grass a little bit, and try not to make the trees look so linear in position, other than that not bad  ;D

Jerry:
Well... stephenkill just said what I would have said. There are too much tall grass.

Then, in the first picture, there is a narrow passage there, which seems to be useless since there is a rock blocking the way. It's not usually possible to move those rocks nor break them.

In the second one, there is a rock (at the bottom centre) that can be moved by strength... I don't quite see the use here. Oh, the steps between the higher and lower ground seems weird to me.

baralai15:
I love it, it looks great, but i agree with the tall grass also. Maybe put a path into it so if people dont want to battle they dont have to but if they do well go into the grass lol. But also the more grass there is the more challenge so if thats the goal then its fine.

ameyathed:
I'll try to modify the maps as per your opinions guys.
But I don't agree with the tall grass thing.There has to be tall grass for pokemon.
The smaller trees could be removed.
Thanks for your reply guys! ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version