Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction & Writing

Legendary Story Of The First Ghost Pokemon

(1/2) > >>

Saleboi0708:
It is said that when a pokemon dies of a broken heart a Gastly is formed into the world of the living. Legend has it that the very first Gengar was formed Millions of years ago after a mother Kangaskhan lost her child during birth. The other mother Kangaskhan shunned her and attacked her moments after the loss of her child forcing her to flee away from her own clan.

They all laughed as she stumbled down a hill with her deceased baby in her pouch shouting “she was not worthy to come back after the loss of her child”. The farther she fled, the more she grieved until finally she could move no longer. As she losses all power in her legs she falls to the ground, the deceased baby falls out of her pouch and tumbles away from her finally resting near a rock.

She knows she is dying after the brutal attacks from her fellow  Kangaskhan, as her life begins to fade she hears a terrible sound, the sound of a Aerodactyl approaching. She watches in terror as the Aerodactyl devours the corpes of her child, she tries to get up but she cannot. As she sheds her last tear she dies of a broken heart. As her sprit began to leave her body to the afterworld rage, pain and vengeance bounded her soul to the world of the living forming into an entity like no other.

The shadows combined while the darkness swept over the land, laughter could be heard from the soul that was surrounded by shadows until finally forming into the worlds first Ghost pokemon. The blood remains of the devoured baby were painted on the eyes of this ghost pokemon as she attacked and killed the Aerodactyl. Making a promise under a full moon that she and all other Gengar after her will forever torment the souls of the living and laugh at there fear for all eternity.

As time past this Legendary story of the first Ghost pokemon faded into history until finally being forgotten by the world, except for one village located on an island called Vaitaku. That village specializes in ghost type pokemon and story has it that the very first chief of the village thousands of years ago  owned a  Gengar. The elders say it was that Gengar that told the first chief the story of the first ever Gengar, with that exact story being passed down from generation to generation. That is my story I tell to you viewers, thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed, I leave my last words to you kind and humble folk “Only time itself will tell to what becomes of the broken hearted”………

Salesi Teisina

Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:00 am   

Jerry:
It was nice. The only comment I'll make, is that the mother Kangaskhan turned into a male Gengar (4th paragraph)? :o

Saleboi0708:

--- Quote from: Jerry on March 11, 2010, 07:06:25 AM ---It was nice. The only comment I'll make, is that the mother Kangaskhan turned into a male Gengar (4th paragraph)? :o

--- End quote ---

Oh wow your right, I'll have to add an s to he lol anyway thank you for the heads up. hoped you liked the story.

Declan_23:
Woah, that's probably the most moving thing I've read on this forums. Keep up the good work. If you have any other ideas you might want to enter Spirit's quest competition (if you haven't already)

Saleboi0708:

--- Quote from: Declan_23 on March 11, 2010, 09:33:23 PM ---Woah, that's probably the most moving thing I've read on this forums. Keep up the good work. If you have any other ideas you might want to enter Spirit's quest competition (if you haven't already)

--- End quote ---

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it. Spirit's quest competition you say? hmm interesting, what is it for/about. If you could give me more information about it I'd be glad to take a look into it (:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version