Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Our hero Ash Ketchum

<< < (2/12) > >>

boyben10:
as of the latest japanese episode, ash catches a gible. maybe he'll evolve it into a garchomp and finally win some battles.

Darksworn:
Ash should at least get some Recognition from him and his friends Saving the world the past MILLION TIMES!!!

Sibone1:
i dont understand how ash sometimes makes stupid judgements in situations and comes across not very experienced when he has been travelling around for years catching, training and battleing pokemon against all kinds of people, teams, gyms, legendaries. He has also managed to get through many many many situations. 600 episodes later, god knows how many films, he should be experienced and able to beat most trainers. I dont like the fact he gets beat by an arrogent new trainer (paul). He will beat paul in the league finals (as he does with all his rivals of the series)!

One more thing that is wierd is how ash checks his pokedex for pokemon he has seen many times before. Pffffft.

p.s he didnt release charizard, he just left charizard in training and can/will recall him whenever needed as he has done a few times in the show.

mightygamer2:
let's not just focus on ash. let's talk about some of his pokemon, especially that littl yellow friend, pikachu. i mean, in the first gym battle ash had, he took down a freakin' onix....with pikachu...and now, it seems that pikachu has regressed to a much lower level...what's up with that?

Sibone1:

--- Quote from: mightygamer2 on December 31, 2009, 08:51:34 PM ---let's not just focus on ash. let's talk about some of his pokemon, especially that littl yellow friend, pikachu. i mean, in the first gym battle ash had, he took down a freakin' onix....with pikachu...and now, it seems that pikachu has regressed to a much lower level...what's up with that?

--- End quote ---

omg i forgot about this, ash's pikachu is meant to be a rare strong pikachu (its the main reason team rocket want it) It completely killed that flock of spearow when ash first gets it, as you said takes down an onix after frying brocks geodude. The opening introduction to one of the series shows pikachu's mighty thunder attack blasting through a huge stretch of trees. Yet in the recent series it sucks. I would understand if it was a new pokemon but when its just as experienced as ash is, it should kick ass. Think of the strength it should have buil up after years of batteling. I understand why they make it so it isnt extremely powerfull compared to the rest of ash's new pokemon, but it should be.

I remember t having difficulty beating a treeko that ash catches, come on, a treeko against the super rare, strong, experienced pikachu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version