<< < (2/3) > >>

Dvys:

--- Quote ---A Miltank farm
--- End quote ---

You are a genius! _O_

Kuhns:

--- Quote ---You are a genius! _O_
--- End quote ---

The Miltank Farms came around in Silver and Gold. They're nothing new.

Suggestion: You've got pretty good ideas, but they are a big text heavy(what the people are saying). Cutting all but the most important facts could help.

PokeBlue358:
I like the idea of the whole quest thing, and i thought of a couple rewards for curing the rhypherior.

1. The Woman offers you to train against the rhypherior every other day, (every other so rhypherior can rest.)

2. The Woman offers you the rhypherior

3. The Woman offers to let you pay half price on moomoo milk, if she ever sells it

Jourdy288:
I think this one's brilliant ;D If you'd like to throw in some sort of curveball, maybe while you're going through the airport, there's delays, and some sort of battle, or maybe somebody steals your money, and you miss your flight trying to get it back... just speculating ;)

Janus:

--- Quote from: Kuhns on January 05, 2010, 10:28:53 PM ---
--- Quote ---You are a genius! _O_
--- End quote ---

The Miltank Farms came around in Silver and Gold. They're nothing new.

Suggestion: You've got pretty good ideas, but they are a big text heavy(what the people are saying). Cutting all but the most important facts could help.

--- End quote ---

I understand it's a bit text heavy, the Idea was something other than battling and try having some diplomatic aspects as well, because in the anime, most of the characters who are doing things that may be bad on one side do have their reasons for what they're doing if you listen to their side.  I got the Idea for the Farm under siege from a thing that's happening in the local news, I live in an area where Potato farming is one of the major sources of profit, but last harvest, there was somebody or some group swiping masses of potatoes, they caught the person who did it, apparently, the person was a farmer who's own potato crop was wiped out by some kind of pest, and selling his potatoes was what gave him money to get by until the next season, so he was going to sell off those he stole as his own.  I don't know how it was found out just that it was, and that's how I got the Idea for this.  I couldn't think of what kind of what kind of farm that would provide Items other than Moomoo milk that would aid trainers at war with healing.  Maybe a berry farm but other than that I have no Idea, if you could come up with a kind of farm that would help under these conditions, PLZ Share Your Idea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version