* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: When pokemon faint..?  (Read 11576 times)

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
Re: When pokemon faint..?
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 04:19:19 AM »
I think this is much more realistic and much more logical.
Your basing your whole changing of the battle system because of that????

Halo, Mario, Hell even pokemon are VERY unrealistic, and even illogical at some points, but that doesn't matter! It's the enjoyability of the game that matters.

True, PU team isnt trying to make it realistic, they are just trying to make it the most enjoyable pokemon game out there.
that's the main thing PU team is exactly trying to do and doing.

However... the idea is pretty neat but like how everyone has said, it makes catching pokemon too easy. So stick with the current of how pokemon faints and you can't catch it. I too had to deal with it but I always save when I catch pokes that are only possible to get ONCE. It does too get frustrating over time but yeah... PU is just making the game to enjoy, nothing else to it.

Offline Duke

• Beginning Trainer
  • Jesus-He loves him some Pokemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 05:16:05 AM »
I like the flee in extreme terror one, makes me feel like a badass, and I like being a badass. 
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvbhz8_N6-0

Smell ya later!

Offline LazyDragon

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »
It will be too easy :P In my opinion, catching pokemons should be HARD :) yes, hard... When rare pokemons are really RARE, and when You have to spent some hours on catching rare poke, game is alot more interesting, alot more fun. And after catching rare You will blow up in happiness :) And You might be 'famous' for owning some of them :D It's a good part of gameplay, for collectors specially :P

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »
It will be too easy :P In my opinion, catching pokemons should be HARD :) yes, hard... When rare pokemons are really RARE, and when You have to spent some hours on catching rare poke, game is alot more interesting, alot more fun. And after catching rare You will blow up in happiness :) And You might be 'famous' for owning some of them :D It's a good part of gameplay, for collectors specially :P
unfortunately the rarest Pokemon in this game shall be legendaries as you can never get ^ ^ so you must be talking about the pseudo- legendaries, ie- dragonite, tyranitar, salamence, metagross, garchomp
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Duke

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 01:23:17 PM »
unfortunately the rarest Pokemon in this game shall be legendaries as you can never get ^ ^ so you must be talking about the pseudo- legendaries, ie- dragonite, tyranitar, salamence, metagross, garchomp
Garchomp isn't a pseudo-legendary!  He's a counterlegendary!

Smell ya later!

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
And he is also getting Nerfed to bits, you can count on it // Gammal -  Master of Balance

Offline Duke

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 03:25:47 PM »
And he is also getting Nerfed to bits, you can count on it // Gammal -  Master of Balance
But but but... I like my OP garchomp!!!!!!!!!!

Smell ya later!

Offline marijan2

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 05:18:14 PM »
But but but... I like my OP garchomp!!!!!!!!!!
but... quote is a man(i suppose), not a pokemon... you silly

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 11:50:02 PM »
im hoping Gammal will make infernape a little better ^ ^ along with poor leafeon, i feel bad for alot of the eeveelutions they had so much potential
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline babyHERO

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 10:27:14 PM »
I somewhat like idea "A" but can't completely agree with idea "B" that deff would make things easier however i do see the point you are trying to make.
  by- marijan2

Offline Gammal

• Contributor
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
im hoping Gammal will make infernape a little better ^ ^ along with poor leafeon, i feel bad for alot of the eeveelutions they had so much potential
Leafeon - Yes I agree, he needs help.
Infernape -  No, he is OU, will be nerfed.

Offline briar182

• Beginning Trainer
  • Samra is having fun. Lol.
    • View Profile
    • My thing for Roblox
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 06:24:43 PM »
How do they "Flee" if they are too hurt to even move  :-\?
I hope you are having a good time!

Offline Seveer

• Beginning Trainer
  • MY TREECKO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 08:29:51 PM »
I think its a good idea but the creaters seem to think its not soposed t be new but close to exactly the same as normal Pokemon games, I think!
All who pass may never pass again. Or maybe they will!
I will one day become an official game designer, No Joke!
I’m a poor speller, so eat it.