Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Best anime of Spring 2010 season

<< < (2/5) > >>

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: Sch3rox on April 22, 2010, 04:23:11 PM ---Animes i would watch again and again
death note
bleach
one piece
naruto shippuuden
samurai champloo
afro samurai
gantz
hellsing
fullmetal alchemist
elfenlied
space cowboys
soul eater
black than darker
blood+

--- End quote ---

Thats great... and there is a thread for that

None of those, except One Piece, Naruto: Shippuden, and bleach, are even airing in spring 2010.

The rest are just plain old.

Sch3rox:
sry for that i removed it!

Declan_23:
I don't watch anime but if I did then I'd probably pick Angel Beats and Iron man :)

chocobo:

--- Quote from: ghostman50 on April 22, 2010, 01:47:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: chocobo on April 20, 2010, 09:38:09 AM --- don't much care for Kiss x Sis. I watched the two or three OAVs they  released last year, and read the manga. It was just boring and the same  thing every single episode. It's mostly the incest thing that gets to  me.

--- End quote ---

You do know that they aren't blood related right?

And nonblood-related flirting should always be encouraged :P

--- End quote ---
Yeah. As I said, I read the manga, but it's just the idea. I'm not a prude or anything of the sort, I just get sick of step sibling theme in manga and anime. Of course, I'm a big harem fan. So I tend to like the stories involving many girls...

Also, let me know how B Gate H Kei goes for you. I don't watch anime until the season is over so I can watch the series in it's entirety without waiting week to week for the story. So I'm hoping B Gate H Kei is only a mini series. By the style and story I'd assume it is. Same goes for the two other series I was interested in.

draft92:
rainbow nisha rokub? no shichinin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version