* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Quest idea/question  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Dragon king Will

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Quest idea/question
« on: April 27, 2010, 11:42:38 PM »
A quick question. Legendary pokemon.... how will people get them? if its in quests then here is a sample of one i thought up.

Old man: our town has a famous visitor today! Its the grandaughter of the famous pokeball maker Kurt! But there is some bad news she has gone missing will you help find her?if you say No quest is over but if you say Yes then the old man will tell you she was looking for something that reminded her of her home town Little girl: i think i saw a new girl in town today... i think she was talking about going to see a forest or something but i dont know of any forests near here... maybe that crazy old man knows something?then the player goes back and talks to the old man. Old man: A forest you say? Hmmm there arent any forests around...! Hold on a minute! The old man then starts looking at some shelves and then comes backs to the player. Old man: here it is! Legend says that there is a forest on the other side of that old cave but no one can get there with out one of these chime bells... i have one and my old friend has the other. Who is that friend? why its Kurt! so his grandaughter must be there at the hidden forest quick take my chimes and go save her! play the chimes at the old shrine in the cave! Once the player plays the chime the screen will fade to black( or white whatever is prefered) and the player will be infront of the shrine but it will be in a forest this time. Kurt's Grandaughter:! oh hello i didnt know anyone else was here at Forever Forest. i just came here becasue my grandpa said there was a shrine here that looked like the one in forest back home! What the old man is worried about me? fine i will go back... hey do you feel a strange wind blowing.... WOAH!!! look at that! THen the player gets to battle and attempt to catch a wild celebi. And to prevent people form getting multiple celebis the event can only be done once and they cant be traded until after a period of time has passed. Old man: thank you for finding her! Oh whats that? you met a celebi? well thats no surprise they can be seen around the shrine sometimes but only the truelyworthy can see them! well take this as a token of my thanks for saving this kid! The player can then choose a quest reward like an item or some money or something

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Quest idea/question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:44:48 PM »
check your other post i did this there to USE THE SEARCH BAR!!!
LEGENDARYS WILL NOT BE AVALIBLE.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Dragon king Will

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Quest idea/question
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 11:47:50 PM »
again i should read more T.T but thanks again for clearing things up! maybe instead of catching they can just get a rare item or something... i dont know im no screen writer