* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Which are you?  (Read 53458 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Which are you?
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2010, 02:25:42 am »
1) Anxious (Jumpy and worried, mixed)
2) Synthesis
3) Water
4) Hoping Chibi is okay.
5) Blue, green, black.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2010, 10:30:05 pm »
You're Gardevoir of course!

You were once a tiny Ralts, but once you decided to take the lead, you quickly overcame your shyness. That however doesn't mean that you also abandoned the people you knew, you instead grew so that you may tell them that you can protect them from harm. With your courage, you learned powerful moves such as Future sight, the combo Hypnosis/Dream Eater, and the all powerful Psychic. You can also learn Wish and Teleport... and to add to that, you can learn many moves from the TM list, including Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball and Focus Blast. The elemental punches are in your learnable list from tutors as well as Signal Beam. You are one of the Pokemon who wouldn't hesitate to protect a friend at all cost, even if you know that you are putting your life at sake.

Anime:
Artwork:
Battle Sprite (emerald, DP and Pt):
Battle Sprite Shiny (emerald, DP and Pt):
Walking Sprites:
SSBB:

Passive that was you. You seem the most like Gadivoir to me. And that has already been done so. There ya go.

You are Ho-oh Smooth330:

You are known to be seen by trainer at the beginning of their journey's. You can resurrect the dead, you alo live at Bell Tower, although you used to live at Tin Tower, until it burned down. You have no gender, you are also a phoenix like bird, that has the colors of the rainbows. A rainbow also trails behind it. You are the only pokemon that can learn Sacred Flame and according to SSBB, you can use a spiral of them at once. Here are some moves you can learn, by level moves like: Brave Bird, Punishment and Sky Attack, and by TM: Overheat, Freefall and Psychic.

Image:

You are Cyndaquil Gunnerfalls:

You are a starter pokemon, you are the Fire Mouse Pokemon, your eyes are closed a lot and you you have no claws, although they would help protect you, you do ave to single claw on your hindfoot. You are mostly seen with trainers although you can have many habitats, you also are very timid and your flames are larger when you are angered. You can learn moves like, by level: Eruption, Purgatory and Swift. By TM and HM: Fire Blast, Dig and Wild Bolt. By Tutor and event: Fire Oath, Blast Burn. By Breed: Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, and Double Kick.

Image:

Lildoll you are Gengar,

You have to be traded to evolve, you have limbs in this evolousion and you are a Purple-Darkish color with a round body, you are very michivious and live in the dark, of rooms caves or whatever you can find, you have a sinister grin and drain the life from your foes. It can also eat the victim's dreams, much like Darkrai. You appear at the beginning of the first pokemon game and in the anime, battling a nidorino, you also were originally called phantom [I though those were interesting facts :)] You can learn a wide variety of moves, from breeding, tm, level and tutor like: Clear Smog, Thunderpunch, Canon, Energy Ball, Evil Eye and Dream Eater.

Jerry, would you mind doing the rest?

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2010, 08:05:29 pm »
Lol, better late than never the saying goes :D

Okay, it's not the right time for me to do this now, so, in a couple of hours :) (About 8-9)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2010, 10:22:51 pm »
carefree
firepunch
fire
music/games
red

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2010, 12:10:20 am »
I hope you didn't plan charizard, because you are CHARAMANDER!

You have a flame on your tail that goes out when doused with water, but if it does, you will die. You look cute, but you have dangerous claws, and attacks.  You resemble a bipedal lizard, and you can breath fire, although you seem to be a dragon now and later on, you are in fact, Fire-flying type not Fire-dragon. You can also breathe blue flames, like when you use Dragon Rage, you are also the most calm of your evo line. You can learn some of these moves. By level: Purgatory, Flame Burst and Metal Claw, By TM/HM: Dragon Claw, Dig, Nitro Charge. By Breed: Focus Punch, Flare Blitz and Ancient Power, and by Tutor and events: Quick Attack, Howl and Fire Oath.

Image:

Offline partyprash

• Member Design Team
  • Contributor
  • Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • PartyPrashVideos
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2010, 07:58:21 am »
Hyper
Fly
Psychic
Breakdance
Black

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2010, 10:58:00 am »
Charmander, chansey yeah!

Best starter ever!

For reals!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2010, 11:04:37 am »
Depressed.
Dark Void (I don't like to fight.)
Tie between Dragon, Steel, and Dark
Read a book, talk with my friends.
Navy Blue.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2010, 11:25:38 am »
1)calm/serious
2)earthquake
3)ground
4)sports
5)green

You are Gallade!

Always busy with things such as music, sports, hanging out with friends. You try to surpass your performance each time and you'll easily reach your goals in due time. You know how to control yourself and stay calm over worry and anger, using what you know to the utmost of your ability. No wonder you have the reputation of 'master of courtesy'. Various amazing moves that you learn through level up include Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Psycho Cut and Close Combat, with Double team, Teleport and Swords Dance as assist moves. Otherwise, you can learn powerful moves like Psycho Shock, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Dream Eater through TM and Future Sight from your pre-evolution.

Sprites DP:

Sprites BW:

Anime:

Artwork:

Moving Sprite:

2) Synthesis
3) Water
4) Hoping Chibi is okay.
5) Blue, green, black.

You are Lotad!

You have a lot to learn in life, and all will come in the right time gradually. You have lots of friends whom you care much about and probably depend a lot on them. Always anxious about your friends, you feel relieved only when you are sure that they are safe and doing good. You will have many decisions to make, some of which will be correctly made, and others, not so much, but all will be good in the end. You feel the most at ease in water and don't like to remain wounded. Some of the best moves you learn through level up are Zen Headbutt, Bubblebeam and Energy Ball. Through TM, you can learn Blizzard, Solar Beam, Facade and Boiling water, with Swords Dance, Flash and Double Team as assist moves. Through breeding, you can learn Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Giga Drain and Teeter Dance.

Sprites DP:

Sprites BW:

Anime:

Artwork:

Moving Sprite:

Hyper
Fly
Psychic
Breakdance
Black

You are Kokoromori!

A hardworker, despite being very keen to have some good fun with people he knows. He finishes his work quick and nicely done. Full of energy, you can spend long periods of time doing what you have to do, or what you like to do, even taking risks you are well aware of ;). You get along well with most people and often end up having some good time. The efforts you did previously are starting to bear their fruits and it's up to you to collect them as soon as possible! The moves that you can learn through levelling up are Air Slash, Future Sight, Psychic, Assurance and Heart Stamp. Through TMs, you can learn Psycho Shock, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace, Energy Ball, Acrobat, Dream Eater, Pluck and U-Turn, with Substitute, Trick Room, Swagger, Psych Up, Thunder Wave and Return as support moves. Through breeding, interesting moves include, Roost, Flatter and Synchronise.

Sprites:

Artwork:

Moving Sprite:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2010, 11:47:53 am »
And I who thought that I had finished ::) XD

Depressed.
Dark Void (I don't like to fight.)
Tie between Dragon, Steel, and Dark
Read a book, talk with my friends.
Navy Blue.

You are Monozu!

You have never been a pro-war. People around you try to contradict you in every way they can and you endure all those every day. Freedom is something you seek everywhere you can. You read, hang out with friends, play games to escape from reality. One day will come, though, when you will be able to fly with your own wings, but for the time being, you will have to deal with the daily ordeals and try to overcome them. The moves that you can learn by levelling up are Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Cheer Up, Focus Energy and Roar. Through TM, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Sing a Round, Incinerate and Dragon Tail. Through breeding, you can learn Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Earth Power, Head Smash and Dark Pulse and through Tutoring, Draco Meteor.

Sprites:

Artwork:

Moving Sprite:

Interesting sprite I found:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2010, 10:16:57 pm »
OK, I can probably get them from now on, unless like I said in the beginning, I'm gone for a while. Then again last time I said that, all those post came, but I didn't get on as much back then.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2010, 11:46:33 pm »
2) Synthesis
3) Water
4) Hoping Chibi is okay.
5) Blue, green, black.

You are Lotad!

You have a lot to learn in life, and all will come in the right time gradually. You have lots of friends whom you care much about and probably depend a lot on them. Always anxious about your friends, you feel relieved only when you are sure that they are safe and doing good. You will have many decisions to make, some of which will be correctly made, and others, not so much, but all will be good in the end. You feel the most at ease in water and don't like to remain wounded. Some of the best moves you learn through level up are Zen Headbutt, Bubblebeam and Energy Ball. Through TM, you can learn Blizzard, Solar Beam, Facade and Boiling water, with Swords Dance, Flash and Double Team as assist moves. Through breeding, you can learn Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Giga Drain and Teeter Dance.

Sprites DP:

Sprites BW:

Anime:

Artwork:

Moving Sprite:

Lol, thats very accurate
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2010, 07:23:16 am »
Thanks, I try my best :)

The thing which pushed me to choose Lotad was the small part before the movie Jirachi wish maker :D

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2010, 10:23:05 am »
1.) Looking for something to do, jumpy
2.) Earthquake
3.) Fighting
4.) Soccer and gym
5.) Blue

Offline eddiedelta8

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2010, 01:43:26 am »
1)pouty
2)thunder
3)eletric
4)destroying team rocket
5)yellow
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo (Pokemon - The First Movie)