* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Run Away pokemon Quest  (Read 4707 times)

Offline tomgregory200

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
The Run Away pokemon Quest
« on: May 31, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
I kinda got this idea from the TV Show,

to get in a town you have to battle at lest 5 trainers, the 1st trainer actives this quest,
you battle hard and of course you pokemon will be weak.

After you bet those  trainers  you have to go to the pokemone center to heal you'r pokemon, when you get to the door, then pokemon you have a makes its sound i.e. if it was picatu it would say pica pica.

it then turns and runs to the Forrest,

This is where you have a choice you walk in the to  pokemon center, or go after your pokemon,

if you enter the pokemon center,

nurse joy takes the rest of your pokemon and says ' the power is down so i will have to use potions and it will take a while, come back in a day (or maybe a couple of hours)

you then tell her that your pokemon ran off,

she replys

you better go after it there has been some troubble in the area, but before you go take evee with you but i will need you to give it to me back when you come to get your pokemon,

'now this could where as i am going to give the programer a head ach, sorry'

the evee will be a high level pokemon may lv 50, however if you don't have the right badges it will not respect you ,

you leave the pokemon center,

this is where if you didn't go in the story would jump to but you would have your  injured pokemon,

From now on all computer Generated trainers, will only answer one question from you, which of course will be have you seen my (pokemon)

they will answer yes i saw (pokemon ) run (direction /place) or no sorry

as you did see you pokemon run of i guess you would follow the direction the pokemon went,

as you walk that way you come to a edge of a Forrest, theres a guy standing there,

if you ask him he would say that your pokemon went into the forest and that he has been hearing strange sounds,

you walk in to the forest , but as you do you have to start fighting wild  pokemon, however

they all have red eyes,

once you get to the other side which would take you about 20 mins with all the battles you have to do,

you will come across a stream, again theres a trainer,

you ask them again have you seen my pokemon,

the trainer say yes a i saw one head down stream, kinda strange and have you seen all the pokemon with red eyes?

you head down stream,

after a while you arrive at a clearing and you see your pokemon and a Alakazam stuck rocks, also you see a trainer there as  well,,

the trainer comes up to you and says that Alakazam has  been stuck for a while its really mad, look at those eyes, do you think you can help it??

you walk over to it but the Alakazam pushes you back,
the trainer talks to you again, i think you you will have to knock it out, you click OK and the battle starts

its a high level Alakazam and you have to battle it,

it has red eyes,

once you knock it out its eyes turn from red to purple, and your last attack blows up all rocks,

now if you try to  catch it the other trainer will tell off and say no its not far.

after that your pokemon returns to you,

then most trainers will go back to the pokemon center and get there pokemon back,

if you black at all before or during the battle you will be back at the pokemon center and nurse joy will say 1) evee was weak i have heal her it was lucky that nice trainer brought you here.

2) your pokemon where really weak but due to are power being out i will use  potions, the trainer told me you where looking for your pokemon please take my evee to help you out,

after you help Alakazam you go back to the pokemon center and give evee back and you get you pokemon back at full health,

thats end the run  away pokemon Quest

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 02:06:00 AM by tomgregory200 »
my role paying team

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
Re: The Run Away pokemon Quest
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 07:47:11 AM »
the only problem would be some people wouldnt finish the quest so they got to keep the eevee it would be ok if theres a portal behind a tree and the reward from the guy is cut or dig or if nurse joy comes and gices you your pokemon and take back the eevee
or they would keep the eevee by evolving it so it doesnt register as eevee
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 11:04:32 AM »
Haha, yeah, the Eevee is practically screaming for someone to steal it... XD!
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
It's hard to understand the quest... there are too much errors, which I always question; are they mistakes or not?

to get in a town you have to battle at lest 5 trainers, the 1st trainer actives this quest,
you battle hard and of course you pokemon will be weak.

After you bet those  trainers  you have to go to the pokemone center to heal you'r pokemon, when you get to the door, then pokemon you have a makes its sound i.e. if it was picatu it would say pica pica.

Why at least 5 trainers? Are there more? If so, how many?
What would happen if you beat all of them easily, that is without taking much serious damage? You wouldn't need to go to the pokemon centre.

this is where if you didn't go in the story would jump to but you would have your  injured pokemon,

Same thing here, if they weren't even injured in the first place?
On a second thought, you just got out from the pokemon centre, after healing from the (supposed) injuries from the 'hard' battles from the previous trainers, how can they still be injured?

you walk over to it but the genger pushes you back,
the trainer talks to you again, i think you you will have to knock it out, you click OK and the battle starts

Is that what I read as Gengar? Where did it come from?

On a final note, why did all the pokemon have red eyes? What caused it?

Those are the main confusing issues I have found. There are many more minor issues, I prefer not to mention, but that can be easily corrected.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 04:48:21 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline tomgregory200

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 02:03:16 AM »
the only problem would be some people wouldnt finish the quest so they got to keep the eevee it would be ok if theres a portal behind a tree and the reward from the guy is cut or dig or if nurse joy comes and gices you your pokemon and take back the eevee
or they would keep the eevee by evolving it so it doesnt register as eevee

i would have to say that when your  other main pokemon get taken away from you, you would want them back who wouldn't, you no you spend all that time working having the a team and lose them all for an evee? why would you?

mind you will have to go to a pokemon center sometime after the quest!
my role paying team

Offline tomgregory200

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 02:21:29 AM »
Why at least 5 trainers? Are there more? If so, how many?
What would happen if you beat all of them easily, that is without taking much serious damage? You wouldn't need to go to the pokemon center

you would follow your pokemon, but if you blackout you would end up at the pokemon center and with just evee.

Same thing here, if they weren't even injured in the first place?
On a second thought, you just got out from the pokemon centre, after healing from the (supposed) injuries from the 'hard' battles from the previous trainers, how can they still be injured?

you walk over to it but the genger pushes you back,

Is that what I read as Gengar? Where did it come from?

my fault i used Gengar at first but it wouldn't made sense because it is a ghost type pokemon so i changed it to Alakazam so it could get trapped

On a final note, why did all the pokemon have red eyes? What caused it?

after thinking about this i have decide to change the trainer near Alakazam to a scientist and after helping Alakazam out he says that all the wild pokemon picked up on Alakazam anger  due to him being a physic pokemon.
my role paying team

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »
you would follow your pokemon, but if you blackout you would end up at the pokemon center and with just evee.

Ok, so, if you lose, you are brought to the pokemon centre in the town which hasn't been unlocked from what you initially said:

after thinking about this i have decide to change the trainer near Alakazam to a scientist and after helping Alakazam out he says that all the wild pokemon picked up on Alakazam anger  due to him being a physic pokemon.

Well, that doesn't explain why they had red eyes...

Your mention of Gengar, I was thinking that you would say something like:

"There was a Gengar roaming in this forest and doing harm to many pokemon. The wild pokemon were becoming agressive because of what Gengar did to them, but it seems pokemon owned by a trainer are not affected, at least not until they are defeated by it. I brought my Alakazam here to take it on, but I lost and it trapped Alakazam between those boulders and made it have red eyes too. I could no more make Alakazam obey me. Thankfully, you came by and enabled my Alakazam to regain its self. Now, that Gengar, someone has to stop it!"

Then, you can proceed in the quest, to take your whole team from the Pokemon centre (where you can invent some connected story of why there was a power cut earlier) and look for the Gengar in the forest.

This is how you can make the story more interesting.

EDIT: Didn't realise a typo... changed 'now' to 'not'
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 04:12:32 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline tomgregory200

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 01:30:40 AM »
woo loving that
my role paying team