* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1509507 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread
« Reply #540 on: July 06, 2010, 06:41:36 pm »
Uh... I think I did already.

Oh, my I didn't even realise it! :o
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: July 06, 2010, 06:43:31 pm »
But if you had charmander, then you could have a bonfire every night. Marshmellows, Jerry. Marshmellows on a stick, slightly crispy and between chocolate and crackers. Nobody likes soggy crackers.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: July 06, 2010, 06:44:59 pm »
Yum... S'mores...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 06, 2010, 06:47:27 pm »
If I had a Squirtle... I'll never feel hot, I'd get jacuzzi at home, a pool whenever I want, even perhaps a frozen floor to ice skate on... hmmm....

Oops, Chibi, right, wasps fall into the Beedrill category.

What's up Mr P! I think the RP is calling you too...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 06, 2010, 06:49:08 pm »
If I had a charmander, I'd never be cold, my hot tub would be free to heat, I would never have cold pizza, and in a a few months I'd be able to fly.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 06, 2010, 06:51:02 pm »
But.. I'm knocked out!
Hard to post if I'm knocked out. Unless..
Maybe.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 06, 2010, 06:54:12 pm »
Well, ice is a good insulator, hence why the inuits use ice to make the walls of their igloo...
We have planes, and a Wingull Plane to enable us to fly...
We have the microwave and oven to warm food...
A cool nice tub is better :P

Oh, there won't be droughts then ;)

Mr P... I don't know... what we really need now is the other Team Rocket Member... oh yes, Declan it was. where is he? ???

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 06, 2010, 06:56:06 pm »
And FrenchFry, yes you can. Press on the 'Notify' link near the links "Reply, Notify, Mark Unread, Send this topic, Print"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 06, 2010, 07:01:24 pm »
Well, ice is a good insulator, hence why the inuits use ice to make the walls of their igloo...
We have planes, and a Wingull Plane to enable us to fly...
We have the microwave and oven to warm food...
A cool nice tub is better :P
Oh, there won't be droughts then ;)
Inuits also don't have much else to use. did you ever notice that they're always bundled up, even when they're inside? That's because Ice doesn't keep you warm and cozy. It just blocks the wind.
Planes aren't as cool as flying  on the back of a giant dragon-y thing.
Microwaves aren't portable.
The point of being in a Hot tub, is to be very warm. Hence why its called a Hot Tub, not a Small Pool.
Droughts would actually be caused by a lack of heat, because none of the water would evaporate, or at least not fast enough.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 06, 2010, 07:07:18 pm »
Exactly! Fire don't serve them a thing! It rarely lights up because it's too cold!
That's because you don't know how to drive the plane :P
Mini ovens sure can be portable. Haven't you seen any?
What made you think I was talking about a small pool? A giant one yes ;D
Lack of heat? You must be kidding. Wait... I think you messed up droughts and floods :P

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 06, 2010, 07:18:38 pm »
Fire cooks their food. Nobody likes raw whale.
No, it's because sitting in a plane feels like sitting down, whereas flying on the back of a dragon feels like you're flying on the back of a dragon.
Okay, so now you want me to carry an oven everywhere I go?
I was comparing your idea of a cold tub to a small pool.
Are you implying that you like floods now?

And here's another one... Try to kill someone by making them stand in three inches of pure water. it will not happen unless they're brain dead and can't fight back, in which case you're just evil. fire is clearly a better weapon. And a better light. Nobody lights up caves with water.

Ya know, if we don't drop this soon, it's never gonna end, and I've really had enough of this ridiculous argument. It's bad enough arguing with obi over which fictional pet is better.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 06, 2010, 07:23:06 pm »
Yes, stop the arguing. Bulbasaur is the winner!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 06, 2010, 07:26:18 pm »
Vegetables are more healthy. Who like whales with all their inedible fat?
Well, you should try getting on the back of a plane. Or if you don't like the idea, make a delta plan
It's portable, so easy to take!
I never said cold tub, I said cool tub. This is better after a hard day.
You said that droughts are caused by lack of heat... water wouldn't evaporate if there were lack of heat. Hence, there is an excess of heat, too much heat, too hot, too much fire. Droughts are caused by too much heat, not lack of heat.

Well, do you want to kill yourself in 3 in water? Weapons are no good. Entertainment is. Then, who says you need to go in caves? Flood it with water, all the things you need will eventually get out of the cave.

You started the fire, I'm trying to put it out ;)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 06, 2010, 07:36:57 pm »
Yes, stop the arguing. Bulbasaur is the winner!
No. You, sir, are wrong. Please leave and take your fail with you. Bulbasuar only has one good stage, as bulbasuar. Squirtle has two, with stage two being the bad one. Charmander has three. Meaning bulbasuar is FTL past evolution.
Vegetables are more healthy. Who like whales with all their inedible fat?
Well, you should try getting on the back of a plane. Or if you don't like the idea, make a delta plan
It's portable, so easy to take!
I never said cold tub, I said cool tub. This is better after a hard day.
You said that droughts are caused by lack of heat... water wouldn't evaporate if there were lack of heat. Hence, there is an excess of heat, too much heat, too hot, too much fire. Droughts are caused by too much heat, not lack of heat.

Well, do you want to kill yourself in 3 in water? Weapons are no good. Entertainment is. Then, who says you need to go in caves? Flood it with water, all the things you need will eventually get out of the cave.

You started the fire, I'm trying to put it out ;)
Name one vegitable that grows in the arctic.
If you were to sit on the back of a plane, then you would freeze to death.
The more portable it is, the less food you could fit in it. and it would be rather annoying to carry it around all the time, unless it could fit in your pocket, which would severely limit what you can put in it.
I actually kinda hate sitting in water that isn't warm and trying to relax. it just doesn't work all that well.
At this point we're arguing about heat, and not fire. having a bonfire in the backyard doesn't cause a drought, does it?
Weapons are required in modern times. If someone attacks you, you need to defend yourself. This can't be done all too well with water.
I personally like being able to go in and get stuff out of the cave, rather than waiting billions of years for some gold to get dislodged from the walls. and what if you need to make a temorary home out of the cave?
Don't try to bash charmander with your metaphorical fires! Arguments are not fire, they're arguments. Calling them fire is like calling a lawyer a professional pyromaniac.

So anyways... I have like ten trillion games I'm gonna turn in to gamestop tomorrow, then I'll be rich. Who'da thunk that I could turn the Scooby Doo video game into redeemable cash?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 06, 2010, 07:46:15 pm »
Seaweed
You say that because you've never done it.
Well, it confirms that you have never seen a portable oven.
Well, just don't sit and move your butt! Water is best when you swim, or do any other water sport.
But a bonfire may cause a forest fire, and ultimately a drought.
Put huge pressure of water, and they'll be in front of you in less time that is needed to get down, dig em up and get up again.
Well, if the lawyer is a pyroman, then I can't call him otherwise...