* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1544424 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread
« Reply #990 on: September 06, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »
How are you today? Things got better at home, at least a little, I hope :)
My parents are finally sleeping in the same room again, at least. I'll just have to wait for a while and see if they get into another fight for absolutely no reason. And, if she flips out on me for not using a coaster, that's a good indication that she's still angry. *Puts cup on coffee table*

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: September 06, 2010, 07:51:36 PM »
Ok, I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully, the water will stay calm for some more time...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: September 06, 2010, 07:58:57 PM »
Hey, Jerry, I think you have the highest post count in this entire forum. You're like 100 posts ahead of Mr_Dark. I think you're gonna be the first one to get whatever comes after "Good Trainer". I imagine that it's gonna come at post number 1,000.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: September 06, 2010, 08:02:02 PM »
Lol, when my count got near that of Mr_Dark, I tried not to get any more posts in the forums... but I had to post in some threads, especially from the suggestions and feedback and the new threads of our writers. When I got past the number, well, I didn't hold back any more, just posted where I felt like I needed to post, as I did before...

My highest post count is about 4600 I think... but that's on another forum.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: September 06, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »
WOW, what forum?
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: September 06, 2010, 08:25:26 PM »
It's caled askmehelpdesk

I joined in 2007 because of a chemistry question of mine, and then I came back 6 months later out of boredom. Then, I met people from all over the world, and get to know the community there. Since then, I go to this site almost everyday. I consider it to be one of the best sites.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: September 07, 2010, 02:58:40 AM »
I don't even bother with my post count. I think my highest is on escapistmagazine.com with something like 550 posts. I never really understood why its so appealing to have such a high post count; by this I mean the "I have moar posts than you fag" people who try to make fun of me for it.

Some people are just weird i guess.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: September 07, 2010, 03:08:40 AM »
I don't even bother with my post count. I think my highest is on escapistmagazine.com with something like 550 posts. I never really understood why its so appealing to have such a high post count; by this I mean the "I have moar posts than you fag" people who try to make fun of me for it.

Some people are just weird i guess.
That isn't how it is here. Anyone who conducts themselves like that gets the banhammer before their count reaches 50.
Anyway, having a high post count is basically the same thing as being the older one in real life. It means you've been around longer, and, in a forum about any kind of MMO, it means you know most of the details of the game, and it generally makes your opinion much louder than anyone else's.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: September 07, 2010, 03:13:45 AM »
Actually, Not the age part, Ive been on WAY Less Than Chibi, Chaos, and many others, but my count is higher.

Its mostly because Im very Active, and love Commenting/Adding Opinions.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: September 07, 2010, 04:41:52 AM »
basically
Anyway, I just finished mah story. I'm gonna post it in the fanfiction & writing section tomorrow (Later today, by PU time) when more people are on, so I can harass you all to reply to it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: September 07, 2010, 08:50:29 PM »
Lol, I can't help myself. Help, advice, feedback... I do what I feel what has to be given. And without taking post count into consideration, it slowly moves up. I don't care whether I have 200, 4000 or 20000 posts. What I care about is that posts (apart from chatting) have a good purpose.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: September 07, 2010, 08:54:43 PM »

Jerry in a nutshell. Except I think Jerry is secretly a filthy rich bodybuilder.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: September 07, 2010, 09:07:10 PM »
Lol, those do not fit at all with me if you mean this to be my protrait...

My shoulder is never wet (practically)
easily pulled strings? O_o
actually, it goes from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5...
non threatening? lol. That really depends on the situation.
grey... the only thing grey for the past few days is my pullover because people think that my school uniform is gray... >.> gray's not gay
Shoes of the correct size
never to the video store, never at the theatre (oh, that there is only one in Mauritius that I know of XD)

For the others... what can I say...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: September 07, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »
I'd be thoroughly amazed if you could find a situation where genetalia were threatening.
(Grr... More people that matter had better log on NAO.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: September 07, 2010, 09:13:52 PM »
I'd be thoroughly amazed if you could find a situation where genetalia were threatening.
(Grr... More people that matter had better log on NAO.)

When you see a mudkip head! O.O

::joking::