* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1544286 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread
« Reply #1530 on: October 15, 2010, 02:32:55 AM »
Aha, but thats not Remilia is it??
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: October 15, 2010, 02:40:47 AM »
Are you lookig up remilia henta or something? You're like... obsessified with her.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: October 15, 2010, 02:47:37 AM »
I'm not obsessed, you're obsessed. You can't call me obsessed...nooooo.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: October 15, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »
I feel like the only person here who doesn't like manga/anime.

Offline Marissa

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: October 15, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »
I feel like the only person here who doesn't like manga/anime.
That's okay.  I'm not such a big fan of it either.  Although I did watch Death Note from beginning to end.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: October 15, 2010, 11:41:12 PM »

No, but youre close, Its Flandre Scarlet, Baka's Favorite.

.-.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: October 16, 2010, 01:08:28 AM »

No, but youre close, Its Flandre Scarlet, Baka's Favorite.

.-.

Oh, I know who she is.

The devil's Little Sister, Flandre Scarlet, European descent. Approximately 495 years old. Younger sister of Remilia Scarlet. Rumored to be agorophobic. Has the power to destroy any object by crushing the lifeforce of said object in her hand. Lives in the basement of the Scarlet devil Mansion. As vampires intend to eat the people they attack, they tend to hold back and try not to kill them. Does not know that her main source of food is people, asthe Chief maid of the mansion Sakuya Izayoi gives her meals in the form of teas and cakes (with human meats and bloods mixed in)  and just blows them away "not even leaving a single drop of blood left". Remilia Scarlet would have to keep that destructive, mentally unstable kid in the house, so obviously she can keep her in check, even though Flandre has more raw power.

.....I like the residents of the Scarle Devil mansion, they're probably the touhou characters that I know the most about.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: October 16, 2010, 03:13:01 PM »
If Flandre were to escape Scarlet Devil Mansion, she'd Probably end up killing half of Gensokyo....

You forgot that Flandre Made/Attached her wings by herself....
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: October 16, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
Well, that was all off the top of my head, so give me a break.

But you can't neccessarily say that she would blow everything up, as she would never leave the house anyway.
She's mentally unstable, so its a bad idea to piss her off, but Remilia, Patchouli and Sakuya keep her in check.

Me and my friends even though up some fan fiction of how Remilia does it too.
It involves Remilia admitting that Flandre is stronger, but she could kick her ass anyways, since she couldn't do a damn thing about her older sisters speed and skill.

"i don't wanna go back in the basement"
"What you just say? I hope it wasn't defiance, cause I'll just put you down there"
"IM NOT GOING" *blasts*
Remi casually dodges and slams Flandre's head into the ground, knocking her out. She tells Sakuya to carry Flan back to her room, and upon return, to bring some tea.

I should really stop having touhou conversations during Advanced Functions class, my graddes are showing that its bad to do so.

We make so many touhou stories in that class, like how Reimu is a home invader and enjoys beating people up, or how Reimu imagined most of what happened in the later stages of the newer games, as her brain fells some strain from the low oxygen level of the high altitudes(10, 10.5, and 12) or high heat(11) and didnt actually beat sanae, kanako, suwako(10), tenshi(10.5), utsuho(11), captain murasa, shou, byakuren, or nue(12), and just hallucinated the entire thing.

i talk to much when it comes to touhou...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: October 16, 2010, 06:20:41 PM »
Sorry, I haven't been on for a while, I just got the new Kingdom Hearts game. And it has absorbed me for the last few days, as it still is. But I can't go to long without PU, lol.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: October 16, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »
Lol, we need you in the RP Dark Ones. Check out the OOCC.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: October 16, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »
My favorite Touhou Girl is actually Reisen.

How can anyone resist that cute bunny face? ^///^ Tewi, you just can't pull it off, youre more like a Jackalope.....

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: October 16, 2010, 08:47:53 PM »
1.You should play touhou 12.3.
2.Tewi is a woman
3.Eirin is a pharmacist and Kaguya is an internet troll
4. Mokou burns poop
5. I don't know how what I'm saying and you liking Reisen are related to eachother other than being in the same game, and house
6. Imperishable Night's time system made me angry
7. Why is this a list?
8. Where am I going with this?
9.???
10.Profit!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: October 16, 2010, 09:00:32 PM »
1.You should play touhou 12.3.
2.Tewi is a woman
3.Eirin is a pharmacist and Kaguya is an internet troll
4. Mokou burns crap
5. I don't know how what I'm saying and you liking Reisen are related to eachother other than being in the same game, and house
6. Imperishable Night's time system made me angry
7. Why is this a list?
8. Where am I going with this?
9.???
10.Profit!

1, maybe I will
2, don't care, no offense
3, I know, I know, You think I know nothing about Touhou? Youtube helped me along Considerably, along with Touhou Wikia.
4, I know, and thats awesome, but I still Think Reisen's better
5 You mentioned Remilia, your fave Girl, I mentioned Reisen, My fave.
6, Reisen was in Imperishable Night
7,8,9,10 Stop asking random questions.

I think I need naught say more,

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: October 16, 2010, 09:33:32 PM »
Bored now, and i didnt mean it like you dint know anything, its just something me and my friends point out everytime touhou comes up.

"I got to stage 5 midboss without using a continue in touhou 10"
"Eirins a pharmacist and Kaguya is an Internet troll"