* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Chit chat thread (May contain offensive content)  (Read 1513018 times)

Offline ulsafaar

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Chit chat thread
« Reply #1620 on: October 22, 2010, 12:00:06 pm »
just wanna say hi! :)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 22, 2010, 12:02:23 pm »
Hey, hows it going?

Offline ulsafaar

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 22, 2010, 12:15:13 pm »
its going bad.."doesnt know what ur talking about tho"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 22, 2010, 12:56:48 pm »
Bah, it's okay ^_^ We talk about nothing and everything, lol

I'm not planning to get a girlfriend too soon. First, think about studies, and get a decent job (which I don't even know what I'll do...) and decent pay, then it'll be the time to look for one.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 22, 2010, 03:34:44 pm »
 I'm homeschooled, so I'm not getting a girlfriend anytime soon. The girl closest to my age is turning eleven, and she's my friend's sister, so it'd be weird if she was my girlfriend anyway.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: October 22, 2010, 03:42:41 pm »
No activities with other people? Like sport, or some non-academic courses?

But anyway, friends are the first thing to have. Further relationships come in later :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 22, 2010, 10:56:47 pm »
I love friends. You can always count on them :)

Also, I think you play to many Video Games when you start singing the Wii Play Menu Song in your head, lol. Seriously, I subconsiously just started doing that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 11:03:06 pm by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 22, 2010, 11:27:13 pm »
How the hell could you deal with goin to a boy's only school? The only thing that makes high school worthwhile for me is staring at the... more interesting parts of the girls in front of me.

I also don't count tha as cheating, because all I'm doing is lookin'. |:(

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 23, 2010, 12:26:39 am »
No activities with other people? Like sport, or some non-academic courses?

But anyway, friends are the first thing to have. Further relationships come in later :)
I play baseball, and I used to play football, but my mom has issues with asthma, and anxiety, and alergic reactions to different medicine and wasps... wow she has a lot of issues. Those are only a few of them. Anyway, I can't play football this year because a lot the games are to far away and because I'm going to go hunting this year. Plus, she has the issues mentioned above. I have a lot of friends from public school and I get to see them sometimes. I have a lot of friends who are homeschooled, and we get together every once in a while to have mock battles with weapons we make out of wood. It's painful sometimes. We have bows, mace and chains, swords, shields, daggers, and throwing knives. Oh, I forgot diaper bombs lol. Me and my friends have a club too, and we have different hand signals, formations, and one of us made a language for the club. It's pretty organized, and we meet on tuesdays or thursdays twice a month. We've got names in the language we use, but I don't have mine yet. I'm having the meaning of my name translated. One of the knights of the round table has the same name as me.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 23, 2010, 12:36:34 am »
How the hell could you deal with goin to a boy's only school? The only thing that makes high school worthwhile for me is staring at the... more interesting parts of the girls in front of me.

I also don't count tha as cheating, because all I'm doing is lookin'. |:(
Because, with no girls around guys tend to act more relaxed. We don't really care what others think. Also, in the nicest possible way, girls tend to be mean about others behind their back. We don't have that, if you don't like a guy, you tell him to his face. Also, girls have no banter, which is probably the life and soul of our school :P

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 23, 2010, 02:29:03 am »
But Declan...
Aaaaaasssssss!
}:| If they want to deck me in the face, it makes no difference to me if they tell me, or talk about it to other people, and I am, personally, relaxed enough around girls. I just tone down the profanities about five notches.

Besides...
Aaaaaaasssss!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 23, 2010, 08:24:49 am »
You're really obsessed Fry... -.-'

That's cool Tristan. :) Though... not so cool that your mother has so much health issues...

I think I have an article somewhere about something... I didn't read it yet, but I plan to later on. Apparently, looking at boobs makes people live longer... go figure but the first question I had, was that then, women should live forever since they see theirs everyday...

http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/newsfeature/stare-boobs-longer-life-study-86131320.html

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 23, 2010, 03:03:18 pm »
It's not obsession. I just appreciate the most magnificent art on the planet.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 23, 2010, 03:57:08 pm »
But Declan...
I am, personally, relaxed enough around girls.
Oh, and I'm not? :P
I'm not saying that I don't act like I want to when there are girls around, I'm just saying guys behave differently. Which, I often find quite hilarious, but yeah I can see where you're coming from. It does annoy the hell out of my sometimes.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 24, 2010, 01:22:25 am »
Auditions for our High School Musical, "Cinderella" was today, I think I surprised everyone in a good way, considering this was my first glance at audition materials.

In other news, Hush, hush.... The fallen angels get bloodthirsty this time of year.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.