* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [profiles]Generic pokemon rp!...or Is it?  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
[profiles]Generic pokemon rp!...or Is it?
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »
You are to PM me your profile, Do not post it here.

Human trainer.
Code: [Select]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Profile name:[/b]
[b]Starter:[/b](It can be anything that’s a “baby” pokemon I.E.gible, just nothing TOO powerfull, if its to powerful I will reject it.):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b](It explains all the above, and explains how you were transported, as in why you turned a pokemon game on):

Team Rocket:
[b]Profile:[/b]
[b]Pokemon you have:[/b](You can have like a golbat, raticate, something like that, better pokemon better rank you are.):
[b]Rank in Team rocket:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b](You gotta say why you were with the authority, and why you turned it on.)

Pokemon(In some rare cases people have been turned into pokemon.):
[b]What pokemon:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b] (No 100 off the bat, be reasonable)
[b]Pic:[/b]

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 04:00:48 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [profiles]Generic pokemon rp!...or Is it?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »
Pokemon(In some rare cases people have been turned into pokemon.):
Username:Nightshade06
IRL Name: Tio Novinski
Pokemon:Riolu
What Pokemon:Riolu
Bio:At a young age he loved playing Pokemon games. When they where outlawed and pretty much destroyed he never thought about playing it anymore. One day he seen a kid run by and hurry and throw something into the trash with the police a little ways down not seeing what he threw. Finding out it was a Pokemon game excited about it hurrying home to play it. As he turns it on it instantly sucks him into the game into complete darkness. Not knowing what is going on he can feel he is trapped in something very small...Being scared of tight spaces like that pushing through to the outside world he was met with a really old man. After a few seconds he realizes its Prof. Oak. Freaking out Prof. Oak addressing him as Riolu. Now just waiting to be someones starter pokemon as Prof. Oak claims I am going to be.
IRL Age: 32
Personality:Very scared of being in tight, inclosed, dark places. (ex. Poke-ball.) Also rather hyper from being a huge Pokemon fan as a kid and actually being able to be one. Not very accepting of others..(Yes I am a shiny.) :D
Pic:

approved.

edit:no longer a starter, someone already took him.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:02:34 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 10:03:19 PM »
Team Rocket:
Username: Mr. Fox
Profile: Fernando
Pokemon you have: Crobat
Rank in Team rocket: Admin
Picture: His clothing style:
Personality:Clever and cunning are the best words to describe his personality. He is very skilled in the art of deception, lying and cheating to get what he wants rather then fighting. He also had a taste for despair, claiming it has a bitter sweet flavor akin to dark chocolate.
Bio: A skilled negotiator in the real world he quickly worked his way up to the position of Public Relations. He was content for a while to feed the public full of lies, it satisfied his craving for despair. Then somehow the world of Pokemon became reality, and the Government was in need of a public relations person in that world, they chose fernando. Never ever having been a fan of Pokemon he was repulsed at the idea, but conceded to this superiors on the promise of a large sum of money when his job was done. His top priory is finding a way to reverse the transportation process to destroy the Pokemon World.
Le approved.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 11:34:42 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 09:53:50 PM »
Human trainer

Username: Lubbies
Profile name: Stephen
Starter: pidgey
Personality: Creative, good since of humor but hot headed.
Picture:
Bio: After Pokemon games were outlawed he didn't know what it was when he found one on the side of the street an old man came up to him and gave him a machine and winked. Stephen but the chip into the machine and in an instant he was somewhere else. He landed on a figure with brownish hair. An old man is infringing of him, he turns around.

?-Wait a minute.... You're my grandson but there's a problem, what was his name again?

A boy standing next to me with a red cap responds with a smile.

Boy-His name is ******.

I angrily look at him.

Old man-That's right his name is ******.

I punched them both out and took some red balls off the boy, wild I ran out the town into the grass a bird with a look to it wanted to fight. I didn't want to fight so I chucked one of the balls at it. It dissapears into the ball and rolls and clicks. I pick up the ball and head down the road.

(lol yeah this is my old red story of calling my rival funny stuff.)

Approved, but just know, I had to edit your profile so they didn't say *ahem* certain. words, Please. no profanity in this RP.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 10:53:40 PM »
Human trainer.
Username: PkMn Trainer Black
Profile name: Collette Brunel (also known as Black Rose)
Starter: Budew(Raiden)

Personality: quite cheerful, knows when to get serious, apologizes for plenty, and cares for others.

Picture:

this is what she looks like with her jacket.(cheerful mode)

this is what she looks like without her jacket(serious mode)

Bio: Having to escape from the government, she was running out places to hide. Finally, the government caught up to her. In Collette’s last desire before she was taken away, she cut her DS on, and a blinding light came to be. Suddenly she was in the middle of a forest and plenty of pokemon surrounded her fro m both trees and ground. One Budew in particular got close to her. Collette smiled and apologized for landing in their home. They smiled back and signaled Collette to follow them, with Budew on her shoulder.

HALLELUJAH! WE CAN STAAAAAAAAAART! accepted :3
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 11:01:27 PM »
Woah. It's that girl from Tales of Symphonea, but I forgot her name. WOAH :D
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:18 AM »
Human trainer
Username: The-Blades-Slave
Profile name: Warren Renniger
Starter: Charmander
Personality: rebellious and hard headed, he comes off as a cruel person, but if you get on his good side he is a loyal friend.
Picture:
Bio: He is your average fifteen year old moody and rebellious, he always loved games and would sneak around and by all sorts. When his parents banned him from ever touching a game again he snuck out as an act of rebellion and got a Pokemon game. When he activated it he was instantly transported to Prof. Oak who gave him a Charmander and shipped him out as a Pokemon trainer.

approved.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »
Pokemon
Username: Yukimenoko
What pokemon: Arcanine
Bio: Being a fan ever since the day pokémon came out it was very sure Yume would resist against the government and their ideas for banning out video games. The portal to the world of pokémon seemed like a dream for her but when she arrived it was not as she expected. She was unable to walk on two legs and has been turned into an arcanine. However her accessories remained she wore. When she finally got the idea of this world she knew she had to find a way to fight against Team Rocket from which she found out they were Team Rocket and this, without being caught by them since she counts as a wild Pokémon.
Pic:

Personality: A relaxed personality overall with a bit of humour, but does know whenether it gets serious and will be serious at those moments. Will never give up, even if it seems impossible to win.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
Pokemon
Username: Yukimenoko
What pokemon: Arcanine
Bio: Being a fan ever since the day pokémon came out it was very sure Yume would resist against the government and their ideas for banning out video games. The portal to the world of pokémon seemed like a dream for her but when she arrived it was not as she expected. She was unable to walk on two legs and has been turned into an arcanine. However her accessories remained she wore. When she finally got the idea of this world she knew she had to find a way to fight against Team Rocket from which she found out they were Team Rocket and this, without being caught by them since she counts as a wild Pokémon.
Pic:

Personality: A relaxed personality overall with a bit of humour, but does know whenether it gets serious and will be serious at those moments. Will never give up, even if it seems impossible to win.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 04:02:26 AM »
Username: Cortex J.
Profile name: Mortecai
Starter:

Houndour Lv 5- Poison fang, Ember, Howl
Personality:Random, very cheerful, very friendly
Picture:
Bio:Mortecai was one of those people that loved pokemon. He had all the classic games, and some of the remakes, but when they became banned, he decided to play them in secret. One day while playing an old version of Soul Silver, his console wnet crazy and he blacked out. He has no idea where he is, or how much his life is going to change.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
Username:

Lugiafan96 9Nexalas6

Profile name:

Steve

Starter:

Wooper

Personality:

Quiet, Smart alic, Socialy challenged

Picture: (His eyes are blue, I forgot to color those)

Bio:

A quiet boy that prefers to be alone, and has a slightly better IQ than most, but not close to a genius. His entire life he's been shunned by others and his only comfort was in his video games, more specificly, Pokemon. You can only imagine how learning that all video games are banned crushed him. However, this did not stop him, and he hid his DSi from his parents to play later. Later that night, when he turned on the pokemon game, he was sucked into the Pokemon world.
         When he woke up, a Wooper was jumping on his head, trying to wake him up. He freaked out and got the Wooper off, then looked around. He was shocked to see he was at the edge of the ocean in Cherrygrove City! He was between freaking out, and jumping in joy! He couldent beleive he was really in the pokemon world! Then the Wooper used pound on his face to knock him back in reality, and then the Wooper lead him to the pokemart. He was able to convince the store clerk to lend him a pokeball for the Wooper, and he is now currently on his way to Newbark town to get a pokedex. He didn't really need anyone to tell him where to go, afterall, he beat the game- twice.

Well, that's it. Hope it's good.
TRANSMISSION_END