* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 372658 times)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:42 pm »

Deccers
Blinding sunlight pierced Deccer's eyelids.
'Nnnurrrghh'
He grunted as he peeled them open. He was slumped against a building. The remainders of the fire smouldered softly. He put his hand out to steady himself, not noticing the glass littering the floor. A jagged edge cut into his skin.
'Sh!t' He gasped out in pain. He pulled up his palm for closer inspection. A long gash ran diagonally from the base of his forefinger to his wrist; blood gushed out in an endless torrent. He ripped off his hoody and attempted to staunch the flow. The cloth became wet and sticky, but he managed to wrap up a makeshift bandage.
Tatters dug his nails into Deccer's shoulder, unsettled by him crying out.
'Calm down dude.' He stroked the pokemon with his left, uninjured hand. 'I should be okay.'
The pair began to make their way into the centre of town.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 02:08:33 am »
  Cyndaquil and I continued to stroll down the dirt path as I played my harmonica.  Suddenly a boy appeared out of the bushes with a choroneko by his side.  I stopped playing and looked up at the boy.  We just stood there, staring at eachother.  I tried to think of something to say; I'm very nervous around other people.
  He suddenly blurted out words in a very rude tone, So what? Are you gunna say something, or are you just stupid?
  I started to get hot.  I'm not stupid!
  Oh yeah? Well whataya say you and me have a little battle? 
  I accept your challenge!
  Good. So you got a name?
  Yeah, it's Jimmy.
  Ok, well I'm N.
  We didn't say anything else to eachother after that.  He let me have the first move.

Cyndaquil, use tackle.
  Dodge, then fury swipes.
  Choroneko swiftly dodged the attack and easily hit cyndaquil with it's claws.
  C'mon cyndaquil, get backup and use ember!
  Ember hit choroneko dirctly in the face, knocking the pokemon back.
  Sand attack and then scratch!
  Choroneko kicked sand into cyndaquil's eyes which blinded it, and then scratched it. 
  Cyndaquil couldn't stay up any longer.  I knew he had won.
  Ha! You're no better then the rest of the chumps I already beat today.  Well I guess I'll see you around kid.
  He and his choroneko walked away.  I held cyndaquil in my arms and then put it back in it's pokeball so it could get soome rest.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 05:48:55 pm by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2010, 02:36:48 am »
A pretty looking lady answered the lab's door.
"Hello, how may i help you?" the woman asked.

"Well, I came for a starter pokemon, you see, I'm part of the poke' purifier group.  I was told I could receive a new pokemon." Amphi said nervously.

"Well if that's the case, I'm Professor Araragi, and it's nice to meet you, please come in and I'll introduce you to the three starter pokemon."

The professor beckoned Amphi as she walked towards the main research room of the lab, Amphi of course followed her, once Amphi got in there he saw three pokemon, the pokemon were the starters of the Isshu region known as Tsutarja, Pokebu, and Mijumaru.  Amphi stared at each one, trying to decide which one would be the best for him, finally he decided.

"May I have Tsutarja?" Amphi asked

"If you would like." She said in a merry tone.

"Okay, Tsutarja, I would like you to come with me on my journey, is that alright?" Amphi said

Tsut, tsut
"Well then were ready to go then, thank you professor." Amphi said happily as he and tsutarja and Larvitar went out the door
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2010, 05:35:03 pm »
Barely had Jerry made 10 steps towards the lab that the same boy came out of it with his Larvitar besides him a his apparently new pokemon, a Tsutarja. Both Jerry and Chimchar stood still for a while, not quite knowing what to do, until Chimchar looked at Jerry and pulled a little on his trousers.

Jerry snapped out of his 'daydream' and smiled.

- Hello there! I see you just got your starter pokemon from prof. Araragi. I never saw you around... are you from another region maybe?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2010, 06:07:03 pm »
Amphi stared over at the boy blankly for a second before realizing he was talking to him.

- Oh hi, my name is Amphi, and well to answer your question, yes and no, i originally lived in this region, but my dad had died last year so i moved to my mother's in Johto, and i have recently decided to come back here and go on a journey of sorts. Oh and this is my larvitar I have had him since right before my father died, and as you have probably guessed I just received this Tsutarja

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2010, 06:24:17 pm »
- Oh... sorry to hear that... I didn't know... Your Larvitar seems tough even though it's still small... I'm sure it'll grow strong. Oh and this is Chimchar, my starter pokemon. I wanted to have one and my father contacted Prof. Rowan from the Sinnoh region. Glad to meet you!

Chimchar moved forward and shook hands with Larvitar and Tsutaja, then moved towards Amphi his hand forward for another shake hands.

(I'm not sure if the last sentence is... uh... a good grammatical structure... :-[)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2010, 07:29:31 pm »

Deccers
Deccers followed the signs into town. Just as he was about to step into the square he noticed two younger boys outside the lab. Both had starter pokemon.
'Just some little kids.' He thought to himself. 'Weaklings.'
weighing up the options, he decided to make himself known. He was new to this region and any information would be useful.
'Tattaaatta!' Tatters growled and bared his teeth.
Deccers spun on the spot. A figure stood opposite him, contrasting Deccers black with white and donning a baseball cap. A choroneko prowled in front of him.
'What do you want?' He snapped.
'I challenge you to a battle.' The boy replied with a smirk.
'You're gonna regret that.' Deccers spat trying to phase his opponent.

'Quick attack.' He whispered to Tatters, not waiting for the kid to begin.
The rattata sprang off his shoulder, soaring at the cat.

'Dodge.' The boy responded calmly.
Choroneko stepped out the way and Tatters hit the wall head first.

'Scratch!'
Choroneko's claws came out of their sheaths and grew in length. Tatters managed to get back on his feet, but stood shaking.

'Dodge! Iron tail!'
Tatters leapt to the side avoiding the attack. Choroneko was caught off balance and received Tatters' tail full in the face.

'Fury swipes!' The boy was red in the face, his composure lost.
Tatters caught the first swipe on his side, but dodged the remaining two.

'Come back with bite! Deccers was also lost in the heat of battle.
Tatters managed to get his jaws around the opponent's leg and bit down. Choroneko, having sustained too much damage fainted.

'You were tougher than I thought' He complimented the stranger. 'But don't mess with me.' He warned.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2010, 07:58:41 pm »
- Oh... sorry to hear that... I didn't know... Your Larvitar seems tough even though it's still small... I'm sure it'll grow strong. Oh and this is Chimchar, my starter pokemon. I wanted to have one and my father contacted Prof. Rowan from the Sinnoh region. Glad to meet you!

Chimchar moved forward and shook hands with Larvitar and Tsutaja, then moved towards Amphi his hand forward for another shake hands.

Amphi shook hands with the cute little chimchar and then put out his hand, thinking that this person would like to shake hands and also tell him his name.

(Idk i understood what you said so i guess its fine lol)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2010, 08:17:07 pm »
Jerry shook hands with Amphi and smiled.

- Oops, it seems I forgot to tell my name... so forgetful of mine... I'm Jerry.

Just then, Jerry saw another stranger walk nearby. Surprisingly enough, N was back too and walked right in front of him and challenged the stranger.

- Ow no... not him again... I guess he likes to pick upon people he think are weaker than himself... anyway, I've been training and I won't get down so easily now, if we battled.

Soon enough, the Rattata of the stranger defeated the N's Choroneko.

- Hmm... this trainer is tough. I wonder who he is... anyway, I expect N to train twice as hard now. We better train too Chimchar.

*Chim!*

- I'm going in the woods today to catch a pokemon I spotted yesterday... do you want to come with us Amphi? You can train with the wild pokemon and the few bug catchers here. They are not that strong, but they are always up to a battle and do great as training partners at times.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2010, 08:27:37 pm »
Amphi pondered for a second, then, decided he would.

-Okay, why not I'll just follow you though, I'm sure you have a certain area you'd like to go.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2010, 09:20:47 pm »

Deccers
Deccers looked back towards the lab, but the boys were gone. He then remembered his hand. A pool of his blood had formed on the asphalt beneath him.
The world went black.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2010, 10:17:15 pm »
"Ok, ready Caramel?" ((That would be Eevee...)) "Finally, my first Contest, YEAH! Ok, Caramel, Shadow Ball! Then Iron Tail!" I had little money, what little I did, I spent on a couple TMs. Maybe now it'll be worth something.
Caramel, hearing my command, sent a Shadow Ball upwards, jumped, and spun, with Iron Tail preceding the blunt strike. The Shadow energy infused itself in her tail, and a lavender light struck a large boulder. After the dust cleared, nothing remained.
"Great job, Caramel!"
In a joyful clumsiness, I embraced my darling Eevee, and gently laughed.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2010, 12:07:45 am »
I had finally reached the first town, Kanoko town.  I quickly ran to the pokemon center and gave the nurse my Cyndaquil to be healed.  After a few short minutes she gave me my pokemon back.
Alright Cyndaquil, if we wanna beat kids like N, then we have to train harder!
Cyndaquil!
We then dashed out the door and into the woods to train.
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2010, 07:12:52 am »
They went into the small woods carefully, Chimchar leading Jerry. The latter glanced back one more time to see that the stranger earlier had an injured hand which was bleeding and seemed to be going towards the pokemon centre. Then, Chimchar shouted, attracting his attention before he saw the stranger fall down.

*CHIM! CHAR CHAR!*

The pokemon what Chimchar spotted yesterday was right in front of them. It was a Shimama! It looked surprised and hopped away. Jerry and Chimchar ran after it, until they come to a dead end. The Shimama stood there from a rock a little above the ground, looking towards the pair and seemed ready to battle.

- Ok, it's a Shimama. I'm sure that it wants to come with us. It seems that it brought us to its territory to challenge us. Let's go Chimchar! Use Ember!

Spits of fire went towards Shimama. The pokemon leapt from it was using Quick Attack and was above Chimchar. Up in the air, it used Shock Wave.

Chimchar couldn't dodge the attack and fell down.

- Come on Chimchar, I'm sure you can do it. Use the attack you learned yesterday, use Mach Punch!

Chimchar ran at amazing speed on the ground with its fist ready. As soon as Shimama landed, Chimchar hopped to be above Shimama and landed the hit. Shimama didn't collapse but sustained the hit, backing a little. It then used Charge.

- The next attack can be devastating. Use Ember now!

Chimchar obeyed and this time, Shimama sustained a burn. Before Shimama could recover from the hit, Chimchar appeared right behind the smoke caused by the Ember and delivered another Mach Punch. This time, Shimama hit the ground.

- It's now or never!

Jerry threw a pokeball and the Shimama was caught inside. The pokeball shook once... twice... and then, it stopped. Jerry had caught his first pokemon.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 11:52:44 pm »
Xhizor walked down the road to the next town when suddenly he spotted something strange along the road. Xhizor moved closer to it and saw that it was a pokemon. Xhizor checked his pokedex to see what kind of pokemon it was. Apparently, it was a Murkrow.
-"You ready to fight Treecko?" asked Xhizor
Tree, Tree
-"Quickly, use quick attack"said Xhizor
Treecko successfully hit it, knocking it back a few feet.
The murkrow attacked with peck hitting Treecko pretty hard
-"Now Trecko, use absorb"
Treecko regained some health.
The Murkrow came at Treecko very fast using wing attack
-Dodge it Treecko and use absorb again
Treecko dodged it and once again gained some health
Xhizor quickly reached into his bag and pulled out a pokeball. He quickly threw it at the Murkrow. The Murkrow was sucked into the pokeball and started to shake. After a few shakes, the pokeball stopped moving. Xhizor picked up the pokeball and put it away.
-"Great job Treecko" Xhizor said smiling.
Tree, Tree
Xhizor and Treecko kept walking down the path so that they could reach the next town as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 11:05:24 pm by xhizor8201 »