* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 447331 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #630 on: September 10, 2011, 01:56:29 AM »
(new movesets:
Serperior-Leaf blade, coil, glare, Leaf tornado
Skyline-night slash, Night Daze, Hone Claws, Extrasesory
Boldlore-Earthquake, smack down, Rock slide, Iron defence[soon to be traded]
Simipour-Crunch,Acrobatics,Ice Beam,Aqua Tail
Zebstrika-Flame Charge, Wild Charge, thunder , Light screen[Soon to be traded]
Cerberus-Crunch, Dragon Rush, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse[Soon to be traded])

Martha was Left standing along with Newly evolved Serperior and Simipour with Skyline. the tree pokemon used Leaf blade, Aqua tail, and night slash respectively and were able to knock her out of her marking state. After a few hours She had realized what she had done and decided to return to the city and heal them all. the moment she recieved Zebstrika, a man riding a Tauros came by.

Man-  A Zebstrika is nothing to my Rapidash.

Martha-What's that suppose to mean?

Man-If you can beat me in a battle I'll trade for you for that Zebstrika.

Martha- Abattle only happens once so why not?

The two sent out their pokemon, Rapidash and Zebstrika respectively.

Man- My go. Rapidash, Flare Blitz!

Marta- Wild Charge!

The two collidded into syncronized harmony.

Marta- Add Nitro Charge!

Suddenly, Zebstrika's flames took form of an eagle gliding as Rapidash was Forced off of its feet.

Man- Get up and use Overheat!

Marta-Light Screen.

Rapidash's move was Practically blocked by Light screen.

Martha- Thundaga!

Zebstrika Unleashed thunder, Fainting Rapidash.

Martha-Thank you.

Zebstrika was returned and given to the man as he fled, leaving a pokeball not of Rapidash, for it was Released after it lost. Marta wondered what was in it.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 10, 2011, 04:07:02 AM »
Hex, The Powerful One

(Narration in green)

I'm laying down right next to the path that divides the forest in half. I'm sitting under a plant with large leaves that keep me concealed. I'm waiting for Pidgeotto to come back with stories to tell, but I've been waiting for near an hour, wondering where he is.

(Edit: I decided to add on before I forget...or lose it and have to type it a 3rd time... :'()

I finally decide I need to go after him. He headed west last I saw him, so I go down that path in hopes of finding him. I come to a bridge with a lot of trainers on it. Luckily, none of them see me. I finally get to a town with many houses. I look around the town for a bit, but not three minutes after I arrive, a trainer comes up to me.

Trainer: You look like a rare pokemon. I'll make you a part of my team.

Hex: Oh, great.

Trainer: Go, Arcanine!

I'm astonished by his size. I don't really want to battle, even though I know I could pound him into the ground, so I decide to run away. Of course, this was a persistent trainer.

Trainer: Come back here! Arcanine, lets go!

The trainer hopped on his Pokemon, and they chased after me. I just ran. Faster than I knew I could. I left out the South exit of town, with the trainer behind. After about 4 minutes of running, I finally stop at yet another town. This one was very different. It had a road that was really long and wide. There were two important looking buildings. One was a large metal building, with an arched roof. The second was a tall tower. I need to know where I am, so I decide to ask a fellow pokemon. I decide to ask a flying type pokemon, since they're good at remembering landscapes. This one was a large metal bird. Though it looked a little weird for a pokemon.

Hex: Excuse me, but can you please tell me where I am?

-The metal bird doesn't respond-

Hex: Ooookay? Can you at least tell me if you've seen a Pidgeotto fly around here?

-The metal bird remains motionless-

Hex: ...Um...Hello?

-The metal bird shows no sign of acknowledgement-

Hex: Fine, you don't have to be rude about it.

I then heard a few muffled voices coming from the metal bird.

Voice 1: It seems...love it........astounding....

Voice 2: Haha! ...took me.....right ingredients......rematch?

Voice 1: ...train hard.....Tranquill....Swanna....

Voice 2: ...saw them......surprise.....

Voice 1: ....great match.....forward to it.

(Sorry about my Skeleton, Jerry. I didn't read the rules carefully enough. I did this time, so I should be all good now!)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:34:50 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 11, 2011, 08:32:09 PM »
They decided to battle outside the gym this time. The referee announced that the match will be done in three rounds, with three different pokemon each time. The first trainer to get two wins will be the winner of the match.

First off, Skyla sent out Unfezant this time while it was Archen that Jerry sent out.

- Use Rock Throw!
- Use Razor Wind!

Unfezant zoomed past the rock chunks and readied its attack behind him, slashing him towards ground.

- Hold on and use Acrobatics!
- Use Quick Attack!

Before Archen could execute his attack, Unfezant hit him. Archen grabbed Unfezant in the process, and instead used Dragonbreath on its back.

- Good Archen! You've learned a new move! Now, quickly, Rock Throw!
- Air Slash!

The now paralyzed Unfezant was incredibly slower, and got hit with the Rock Throw. However, it sustained the hit and threw an Air Slash on Archen, who was getting weaker now.

- Hang on Archen. Rock Throw once again!
- Dodge with Quick Attack, then use Razor Wind!
- Counter quick with Acrobatics!

As Unfezant flew among the pieces of rock with Quick Attack, and started charging for its next attack. Archen used Acrobatics at that moment, pouncing on the Unfezant which lost its focus in the attack.

- It's time to end this! Dragonbreath!
- Unfezant, use! Air Slash!

The two moves collided head on, and since they were right next to each other, they were both sent flying. The first round was over, and none of the two were able to fight.

- That was close, you did well Archen, come back. Excadrill, your turn, go!
- That was a tough opponent Unfezant. Time for some rest. Swanna, you're next! I count on you! And by the way, we'll change the rules. The first team to faint the other will be the winner, okay?
- It's good for me. Don't worry Excadrill, I know you can beat it. Use Sandstorm!
- Swanna, don't let it set up! Use Bubblebeam!

Excadrill spun on itself, raising the dirt from the ground which swirled faster and faster around himself. Most Swanna's bubbles got caught in the gusts, but some went through, badly hitting Excadrill.

- Okay, this done, now use Rock Slide!
- Try Bubblebeam again, Swanna!

The bubbles were no match against the huge pile of rocks thrown at Swanna. The latter endured the hit nonetheless and started using Aquaring.

- There's no time to lose, Rock Slide once more!
- Aerial Ace to dodge, then use Bubblebeam!

Swanna merely avoided the attack and was now nearing Excadrill dangerously.

- Quick, now use Bubblebeam!
- Use Slash!

Swanna's first bubbles were neutralised by Slash, but the other bubbles hit Excadrill directly, giving Swanna the win.
- It's okay Excadrill, that was a tough fight. Zebstrika, I'm sure you can do it! Go!
- Very well, Swanna, use Bubblebeam!
- Use Shock Wave!

Sparks flew in all directions, popping the bubbles then directly hitting Swanna for a super effective hit.

- Nice move. Come back Swanna, I know you did your best. Swoobat, the match is up to you now! Go!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 11, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
Hex watched three trainers walk out of the side of the Metal bird.

Hex: Umm...Oookay?

Two of the trainers sent out their pokemon for a battle. Hex was amazed by how skilled the trainers were, and how powerful and swift their pokemon were.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 11, 2011, 09:29:49 PM »
- Okay, now, Zebstrika, use Spark!
- Swoobat, use Heart Stamp!

The two pokemon exchanged blows. Both were still standing firm after the move crash, and neither seemed much affected by the attacks.

- It appears that this round will be long... Zebstrika, use Flame Charge!
- Use Assurance!

Once more, they collided head on, though this time, Zebstrika got its speed boosted by the move.

- Swoobat, no time to lose, Heart Stamp!
- No! Use Stomp!

With her new acquired speed, Zebstrika stuck Swoobat with her hooves, flinching the pokemon.

- Now, Shock Wave!
- Quick defend yourself with Amnesia!

Swoobat seemed to have forgotten something... it seemed so strange and unbelievable that Skyla chose such a move, but yet, it was blatant that Swoobat didn't take much damage, despite the effectiveness of electric over flying pokemon.

- Quick, use Spark now!
- Swoobat, Heart Stamp!

They collided yet again, but no pokemon gave sign of giving up. Swoobat however was now paralyzed from the electrifying move.

- That's it! Zebstrika, it's our opportunity! Finish off with another Spark!
- Swoobat, Acrobatics!

Unexpectedly, Swoobat swung itself right before the collision and dodged the attack, positioning itself right behind Zebstrika.

- Now, use Assurance!
- Quick, use Stomp!

Zebstrika back-kicked the Swoobat right before it could attack sending it flying against a tree, unable to battle anymore. From there, the two trainers spotted an Umbreon, which appeared to be a little surprised.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 11, 2011, 09:38:05 PM »
I completely forgot about the trainers after Swoobat hit the tree. I didn't want to leave the Swoobat like that, so I went over to it.

Hex: Don't worry, a Moonlight will restore your energy. Zebstrika, I can fix you up too!

Zebstrika came over to me and I used Moonlight. The sky grew dark, and the moon shone. The light of the moon hit Swoobat and Zebstrika. Within seconds, both pokemon felt good as new.
I was about to leave quietly, until my stomach rumbled ever so loudly. I thought I would just find a berry tree somewhere near the forest, but...

(K, Jerry. Looking for some kind of a twist here.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:56:46 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #636 on: September 12, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
The Umbreon stepped forward and healed the pokemon of the two trainers before their eyes, before its belly started making loud noises. It was about to leave when Skyla ran towards it.

- Hey Umbreon, thank you for healing Swoobat! And it appears that you're hungry too ^-^ So, how about coming to get some food with my pokemon?
- Indeed, thank you Umbreon for that. I guess that our match will have to be postponed...
- Oh, don't worry Jerry, I don't think that Swoobat could match your Zebstrika. It was a very good match. I enjoyed myself a lot and let's have our pokemon healed first.

At this moment, both trainers' stomach growled. Realising how late it was and blushing a little...

- Yes, we will have lunch too after that.

The two trainers ran towards the Pokecentre followed by the pokemon and healed them.

(You can say that you followed us and maybe even start the meal.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #637 on: September 12, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
I used Crunch and Koed a weaker Pokemon. This make near my thousandth battle and I still hadn't evolved, the shame had drove me to flee the colony when my peers evolved and laughed at me. I was probably three times as strong, but I was just a bagon, they were now salamences... I left the defeated Pokemon and walked through the woods. I could hear the sound of a battle, maybe I could get some experience by watching it. I peeked my head out of the bushes just in time to watch a Zebstrike send a Woobat flying. It hit a tree and I thought "That's what you get for messing with a stronger Pokemon". An Umbreon ran out of the forest and healed them both. All I could think was "This Umbreon must be really strong to be able to do that!". I charged out of the brush roaring my challenge roar.
-I challenge you to a battle Umbreon!
But when I to where I could see them, they were walking away... I started running after as fast as my little legs would carry me. I roared to get their attention...
-HEY WAIT! I WANT A BATTLE!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 12, 2011, 11:05:04 PM »
(Wait, did I just screw up your fight Jerry? :( Sorry, I thought when you said it hit the tree you meant it fainted too...)

As I followed the trainers, not letting my guard down, I heard the screams of another pokemon.

Bagon: HEY, WAIT! I WANT A BATTLE!

Hex: Oh, great. Another pokemon looking to get crushed.

But even as I said this, as if I wanted to battle him, I hate to see anyone hurt. That's why I healed Swoobat in the first place.

...But I knew he wouldn't be the type to let up lightly.

Fine, we'll battle, but don't expect an easy fight. Unless you're capable of at least cracking a boulder, I suggest you leave while you still can! But if you insist, I'll let you have the first move.

(Let's see what you got, Fox!  ;) Use your best battle strategy on me, and remember we're on a plane runway.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:08:36 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #639 on: September 12, 2011, 11:19:14 PM »
The Umberon told me off. Humph! I hit the Umberon with Headbutt before it could even think about countering my move.
-Never give me the first move!
I lowered my head waiting for it to move...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 13, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »
The bagon hit me with a headbutt, and I got knocked back a few feet.

Hex: Huh, you're pretty powerful. Let's see if your used to combination attacks!

I used Shadow Ball, and aimed right at Bagon, but didn't fire. Then used Swift, the stars passing through the Shadow Ball to make 20 Dark Stars, heading at Bagon.

Hex: Take this!!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #641 on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:55 AM »
seeing the attack heading towards me I charged it. Using the attack to hide a dragon claw. I hit the attack, I could feel the power, I charged right through it and hit the umbreon with my attack.
-I charge head on into every thing! (literly)

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »
Marta-Come on out!

In place of Zebstrika, a Gyarados came out. The latter being jolly, he started to show her his moves by dancing first, then riding water making a glimmer of ice from his mouth.

Marta- Interesting....

Suddenly, a salamance nearly knocked her head off when decending. On top of Salamance was lady Z.

Z-Your Pokemon are quite interesting. Let's see how strong they are. 3 on 3?

Marta- Sure. Gyarados.

Z-Dragon Dance!

Marta- You too!

Z jumped off her poke and they danced to maximum speed and carnage, emmiting a mystic aura. At blinding speeds, they were invisible to the naked eye. A giant crash came from the ground with both pokemon fainted after some min.

Z- Drapion!

Marta-Boldlore!

Z- thought as much... Brich break.

Marta- Iron defence!

Boldlore was able to find endurance and deflected the attack.

Marta-Smack Down!

Drapion was caught under boldlore and couldn't move.

Marta-Earthquake!

Critical! Drapion fainted.

Z-I do not like using this pokemon because it's too powerful. Gengar!

Marta-Zwelious! Start it off with crunch.

Before she knew it, the dragon fainted from an aura Sphere.

Z- this gengar focused his focus blast for conndensity and made these. Zwelious can use more training from me, if you want.

Marta- If that's what he wants. Cerberus?

Cerberus-{dbl nods}

After some disscussion, Cerberus was going with Z.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 13, 2011, 02:21:14 AM »
As Dragon Claw struck, I received a cut above my eye.

(Cool, so now the scar has a cause.)

Hex's Thoughts: Thanks for giving me your battle strategy.

Hex: Well, lets see you dodge this!

Again, I made a Shadow Ball in front of me, but did not fire. Instead of stars, I instead shot myself through the Shadow Ball using Quick Attack. I was surrounded by a black and purple aura. Somehow, it felt...comforting. I then charged as fast as I could towards Bagon, charging right through him, knocking him back and into the air.

(On the first page, there's a post that says "For pokemon, the is not 4 move limit". So does that mean I can use any of Umbreon's moves, or am I stuck with the ones I've used so far?)

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: September 13, 2011, 03:56:21 AM »
Marta found another fox like pokemon with a boy. She walked over to him.

Marta- hello, little boy, what's that leafy pokemon you have?

Boy-Leafeon. It talkes to very little people and those who he does do so run.

Leafeon-True.

The moment it spoke, marta's forehead glowed.

Leafeon-Ahh. It's you. Where's your skyline?

Suddenly, skyline came out on his own. They grinned at each other then leafeon told the boy to trade with marta and let him Battle on his own.

Marta- Ready?