* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 447334 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Windy>
« Reply #645 on: September 13, 2011, 05:38:09 AM »
The Umberon sent me flying. The one thing I had learned when the other Bagon's were bullying me, never show weakness, that was hard with how hard he had hit me. I got my footing back as soon as I could and charged another headbutt, concealing a Dragon Rush...
-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 13, 2011, 06:07:31 AM »
Bagon charged right at me, but I knew how to catch him off-guard. As soon as he was 3 feet away from hitting me with Dragon Rush, I threw a Shadow Ball right in his face.

Hex: You're tough. Lets see if you can manage to beat me.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #647 on: September 13, 2011, 06:13:25 AM »
The shadow ball hit my face, i launched my attack, hopping to hit it, but I missed. Before I knew it was behind me, I put up a protect barrier and waited for it to strike...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 13, 2011, 06:21:48 AM »
(I think that means you missed, and then you protected yourself because you knew I was behind you?)

I didn't think Bagon knew where I was. I thought one last blow would do it. I used Dark Stars one more time, all of which looked like they hit, but I didn't see the barrier.

Hex's Thoughts: I don't know if I KO'd him yet, better stay on guard just in case...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #649 on: September 13, 2011, 06:27:44 AM »
Using the dust I shot out and sent the Umbreon flying with a Dragon Rush to the face. upon hitting the Umbreon I fell to my knees with exhaustion. I couldn't keep this up much longer....
(I'm off for the night.)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:33:09 AM by The Fox »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: September 13, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
I could tell he was tired, but so was I. He put up a great fight, and I wasn't sure I could withstand another blow. I thought...

Hex's Thoughts: I think it's time I used my best attack.

I landed on my feet after being hit in the air. I used Moonlight. A small moon appeared on the runway, and it's light filled me with energy. Then, I did the unexpected. Something no pokemon has dared to try...

I shattered the moon.

All it took was one Shadow Ball, and it cracked. Jagged pieces of moon rock were sent flying. Bagon and I were both hit by them. The impacts of the shards on the ground made a huge dust cloud.

After the jagged rocks stopped flying, I found out that I was okay-ish. I couldn't see Bagon, but I could hear him breathing heavily, which was at least a sign that he was alive and conscious. Besides, I was hit with most of the rocks. I decided I would go heal him after the dust cleared. After all, he wasn't a bad pokemon, just headstrong. Literally.

(I thought it should go out in a bang. And with that, I say goodnight!)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:50:59 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #651 on: September 13, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »
I got to my feet, looked around and started to glow. As soon as I noticed that I was evolving, it stopped...
-NOOOOOOOO!
I took off into the bush, I wasn't ready...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: September 13, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »
As Tabunne took our pokeballs...

- You know what? Here's your badge, I really think you deserve it
- Are you serious? Oh thank you very much! This means that I now have 2 more badges left until I'm eligible for the Elite 4!
- Indeed, I'm sure you'll get there soon, couple of days maybe, perhaps even sooner!
- I'm a little concerned about Team Plasma though... they've been around with weird ideas, making chaos where they went.

At that instant, Tabunne returned with their pokeballs.

- Really? Let's talk about this more outside. I'll set up the meal. You can let out your pokemon if you want.
- Okay, where should I wait for you?
- Oh, you can go behind the gym. There's a plain there with a magnificent view on the ocean.

The two then came out of the pokecenter to see the Umbreon still there. It seemed to be somehow tired.

- You still there little Umbreon? Follow Jerry and his pokemon, we'll have a pic-nic soon. I'll be right back!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:32:49 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: September 14, 2011, 02:15:03 AM »
I stood up, wondering where the Bagon had gone. I wanted to talk to him a little more. But who knows, maybe I'd see him again...

At that moment, a trainer called out.

Skyla: You still there, little Umbreon? Follow Jerry and his pokemon, we'll have a picnic soon. I'll be right back!

Hex's thoughts: I guess it couldn't hurt... But I really need to find Pidgeotto... I still don't know where he went.

I decided I would go get some food first, but before I could go to follow Jerry, I got really tired all of a sudden. Then my blue markings went black.

Hex: What's...going on? Why am I so tired all of a sudden?

Then, I collapsed on the runway, and fainted.

(Not like pokemon fainted, like actually collapsed. Let's see how people react.  ;))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 19, 2011, 07:02:22 PM »
(Okay, you asked for it ;))

Jerry was already behind the gym when suddenly, Monferno cried out.

Monferno! Mon-mon!!
- Huh? Monferno? What's the matter?
Monfer! Monferno! said Monferno pointing behind.

Jerry had not noticed that the Umbreon had collapsed. He quickly ran towards the pokemon and bent down. Looking towards the Gym, Skyla had already went inside.

- Oh well, it seems like you're out of strength, said Jerry.

Jerry put down his bag and pulled a few oran berries pressing it to extract the juice and giving it to the Umbreon. In its unconsiousness, it swallowed the drops of the berry juice. After a while, seeing that the Umbreon was not waking up, he picked it up and took it to the pokemon centre. Inside, he gave it to Nurse Joy, not sure what was happening to the Umbreon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #655 on: September 19, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
I found the biggest tree in the forest and started hitting it. I charged into it over and over and over. I was so angry, I had almost evolved, AGAIN! I hit the tree hard enough to make it shake and rumble. Then it hit me, that umbreon had the power to challenge me. If I could beat him, then I should evolve! I had to find him and beat him!

As I set off to find the Umbreon my stomach rumbled. That battle and my tree bashing had me beat... I set off to find some berries, all I could find were the most bitter berries that had fallen to the ground. Some one had picked the bush clean... I eat them and fell asleep.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: September 19, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
((dont notice me allready, i will come in at that picnic, i will do this first part in the third person, then i will post in the first person.))

From inside a bush next to the Pokemon Center, a pair of small light blue eyes watched the scene and stayed still as they looked at the trainer that took the Umbreon inside, the pokemon inside thought to herself

"what if that trainer is that good to every of his pokemon? i should check him out... but first i need food...im tired of berrys..."

the eyes vanish from the bush as the pokemon escaped to the trees beside the gym sneakly
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: September 20, 2011, 02:22:01 AM »
Leafeon- elegance comes from the blade

Leafeon used Swords dance!

Martha- willpower comes from the soul.

Skyline-(sinister laughs) Nasty Plot used.

Leafeon- Nature cuts steel with the thinnest leaf blade!

Martha-Night daze!

Leafeon broke the Night daze eazily and was running straight at Skyline with. Quick attack.

Martha- Extrasensorory!

Leafeon froze and was thrown in the wall of a house.

Martha-Night slash!

The moment leafeon got up, it used last resort, covering itself in a bright light. A collision occured. When the smoke cleared, Skyline was down along with Leafeon.

Marta- A draw. Kid.

Boy-Y-yeah?

Martha- How about we trade: Leafeon for. My boldlore?

Boy- you mean it?

Martha- I don't joke about pokemon.

With a simple give-take the boy would soon have a Gigalith when Leafeon was given to Martha. They shook hands and took off on their paths.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: September 20, 2011, 03:21:26 AM »
I wake up inside a weird room. I'm lying down on a bed. The room is white, and there are a few things I can't recognize. A Woman is in the room an notices me when I wake up.

(What goes in a pokemon hospital room?  :) )

Nurse:Oh, hello there, Umbreon! How are you feeling?

Thoughts: What happened? All I remember was collapsing...and...! My blue markings!

I checked, and my blue markings came back. In fact, they were brighter than they had ever been.

Thoughts: Well, the important thing is that I'm better now, and I need to go find my friend.

I give the woman a smile, since it looked like she took care of me. I got up, and tried to leave the room.

Nurse: Oh, are you leaving? Do you want me to walk you to the trainer who brought you here?

I thought I might as well, and I nodded. She took me down a hallway to the main room of the pokemon center. I saw the trainer pacing in the middle of the room, looking really worried.

Thoughts: Even if it's just to say hi, I should go over to him...

I walk over to the trainer, but then I hear another trainer yell out at me. I stop in my tracks, a little frightened when he yells...

Hey! That's the Umbreon from before!

I didn't even have to look at him to know that he was the trainer with the Arcanine.

You're mine, this time! Go,...

Nurse: Excuse me, but there is absolutely no fighting inside the Pokemon Center! If you want to battle, you'll have to do it outside.

I was still tired from recent events, and I was afraid I might be captured by him if I fought him. I wanted to hide from him, but for some reason, I immediately sprang behind the trainer with the Monferno. I didn't know why, he just seemed like a person I could count on to help me through this.

(Okay, at this point, I feel like I'm interrupting your story, so let me know if you want me to take out that last part, Jerry.)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: September 20, 2011, 03:48:49 AM »
Marta told Skyline to illusion itself into a togekiss to fly to the driftiveil bridge. With a few minutes passed, she landed at the beginning of the bridge.

Martha-: Leafeon, Skyline, Servine, Simipour, pokemon come out.

When Martha realeased all pokemon, infernape and Gyarados came out as well.

Matha- let's run.

They ran to the other side.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness