* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 372602 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2010, 06:48:00 am »
Notice!!

I won't really be able to start this for two reasons.

1. I feel like waiting for more people to join. To join send me your profile in a message, Make sure everything follows the rules.
2. My parents won't let me on tomorrow. Hopfully i can open this on Monday, when they go work... ^_^!

-Sorry for the delay...
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 07:38:42 am »
Time Modifier!!

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear   

Just a little something I feel like adding so everyone will know what Time it is... ^_^
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 01:18:33 am by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2010, 10:20:43 am »
Almost Open~! =^_^=!
So far I have everything down.... So... Yes!

As soon as I post that is the first step saying that this is OPEN~!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:58:25 pm by ChibiVampire »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 02:12:06 am »
Ok, This Rp is Officially revived!
Send those profiles.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 04:21:47 pm »

Deccers
In the dark alley, flames danced, casting shadows on to the buildings on either side. A lone figure leant against the cold brick wall. He nursed a small, glass bottle between his hands; a little liquid swished around in the bottom. With a shaking hand he held the neck to his lips and drained the remainder, sighing as the liquor burned his throat. He gave the bottle an inquisitive look before chucking it into the fire. It smashed and the flames grew hotter from the few reamaining drops of alcohol.
Subconsciously, he stroked the rattata perched on his shoulder.
'Looks like we're back in town buddy.' Deccers whispered softly.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 04:54:19 pm »
Jerry waved goodbye to his parents on that morning and walked towards the nearest town. His faithful companion Chimchar was walking besides him looking at the trees, the few Pidgeys flying above, the Caterpies climbing up the trees and the threatening glare of the Cascoon on some trees. Chimchar has met Jerry some years ago and have since been through quite some adventures together.

A Choroneko then appeared in front of them. It walked towards the two and sat down staring at Jerry.

*Choro!*

- Seems like you are a trainer.

Jerry looked to his left, where the voice seemed to come from.

- N's the name. I would like to have a battle with you, if you don't mind.
- Huh? O..Okay. Chimchar, get ready!

Chimchar stepped in front of Jerry while N walked behind Choroneko.

- Choroneko, use Growl!
- Chimchar, use Scratch!

Chimchar didn't seem affected by the attack and leapt forward to deliver the hit. Choroneko backed a little but didn't seemed surprised at all.

- Okay, now use Scratch!
- Dodge and Scratch!

Chimchar tried to dodge, but in vain. Choroneko was really swift. Chimchar managed to land the Scratch though. This was the first battle of Jerry and N seemed a tough opponent...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2010, 06:15:40 pm »
Jimmy! Wake up!
Wha?
You have to eat breakfast if you want to leave for your journey!
It took me time to gather my thoughts, but I soon remembered today was the day I leave to start my pokemon journey! Ok mom, I'll be down in a second, I have to get dressed first.
Hurry before your food gets cold.
I put on clean clothes, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair.  I then flew down the flight of stairs and dashed into the kitchen.  My food was neatly put onto a plate.  I began eating slowly, enjoying every bite of mothers delicious cooking.  I then pulled the pokeball off my belt let the creature out.Cyndaquil, come out! The cyndaquil was sitting on the floor next to me.  I bent down, petted his head, and gave him a bowl of pokemon food.  Eat up. Today is the day we leave to explore the world, and maybe meet some new friends for once.
Once we were finished I grabbed my backpack and me and Cyndaquil headed for the door.  Bye mom! I'll call you once I reach the next town!
Ok, but please stay safe!
Don't worry, I will!  Cyndaquil and I then started out the door and onto the dirt road.  I then pulled out my harmonica and then I started playing a soft blues tune.

sup

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 08:15:23 pm »
Amphi slowly continued walking along the road he had been on for the past few days. He wasn't sure where it was leading to, he really didn't care though as he had his best friend with him. His best friend was a Larvitar he had obtained from his father before he had passed away. Amphi originally lived in a far away region known as Isshu, and had since moved to the Johto region because his parents had been divorced since he was a young child, his mother who he hardly knew before he arrived in Johto was also a pokemon purifier, she was originally from the region known as Orre. Now Amphi carries the responsibility of purifying shadow pokemon as his mother decided she was at a point in her life where she no longer wanted to have that "active" life style.  Anyway, Amphi continued walking down this road, unable to decide if he should go on a journey with in the Johto region or go to another region, such as: Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or even back to Isshu. All he does know is that he would like to wait and see where possible friends would like to go, and hopefully allow him to go with.

(Jerry that's your cue, Amphi needs friends and a place to go. XD)
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »
(Well, I'm sticking to Isshu for a change ;))

Although Chimchar hit Choroneko twice, it seemed that Choroneko had an advantage... and N knew this.

- Use Scratch!
- Chimchar, use Scratch too!

The two pokemon's attack collided sending both on the ground. Both got up nearly immediately, ready to throw another move.

- Choroneko, use Sand Attack!
- What? Oh no! Chimchar, dodge!

The paw of Choroneko dug in the ground and the pokemon threw a cloud of dust towards Chimchar. The latter didn't try to move, but opened its mouth throwing flames! Chimchar had learned Ember! The dust burned and some of the flames hit Choroneko which got a burn.

- We'll not give up so easily. Use Fury Swipes!
- Ember Chimchar!

Choroneko ate the berry it held... a Rawst berry and it seemed as fast as ever! It dodged the Ember attack and charged its Fury Swipes at Chimchar. The latter couldn't resist at the attack and fainted.

- Hurmph! I thought you would not be as weak as those pityful bug catchers nearby... well, I was wrong. See you around!

With those words, N went away with Choroneko. Jerry quickly picked up Chimchar and ran back home to the lab... they had a healing machine there and it was not too far away.

- You were great Chimchar... next time... we won't lose, I promise... said Jerry under his breath while the unconsious Chimchar rested in his arms.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 08:39:33 pm »
After thinking it over Amphi decided he would fly back to the Isshu region and try to find some people to travel with, even though Larvitar is enough for company it's still nice to have some human company with too.  Amphi eventually came across the major city in Johto know as Goldenrod and bought a ticket, as his snag machine was kind of, let's say suspicious looking he had to get it checked in as baggage instead of a carry-on. Once on the plane, him and his Larvitar decided to rest up, the flight could take as long as a day, and he wanted to be able to start on his journey right when he got to Isshu.

(now to let a day pass lol, I'll just say that these events all happened before all of the stuff that everyone else is up to)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2010, 08:52:18 pm »
(I'll stay train, don't worry :))

Jerry reached the lab and asked an attendant for the healing machine. The latter showed Jerry how to use it and went to continue with his work. Chimchar was put back on its pokeball which was placed on the healing machine, after which, Jerry started it. Couple of seconds later, the machine switched off and Jerry sent out Chimchar. He was still a little dizzy but he was well.

- It seems we'll have to train a little harder buddy!

They went to the edge of the village of Kanoko and battled some bug catchers and some wild pokemon. From that, the pair grew a little stronger. The pokemon to battle there were much easier than the Choroneko of N...

- We'll need a new friend to our party Chimchar. Do you have an idea of who to invite?

*Chim! Chimchar!*

Chimchar pointed to a pokemon nearby which was apparently watching them, but before Jerry could see it, it hid behind a bush and one could hear it run away in the small woods.

- Okay, we'll find this pokemon later on. It's getting late... let's call it a day.

Jerry went home this night. He explained everything to his parents and after having a good meal, went to bed with Chimchar.

- We'll start over again tomorrow Chimchar. This time, all will go well...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2010, 10:20:29 pm »
Amphi was awoken by the sound of the pilot's voice over the plane's intercom.

"Myself and the rest of the flight crew would like all of the passengers to the region known as Isshu, we're currently decending and will land in approximately 20 minutes, now please put your seat belts back on and relax as we land, and also Welcome to Hiun City." The captain said calmly over the intercom.

Amphi put his seat belt back on refreshed from his long sleep, Larvitar is resting on Amphi's lap, as he refuses to go into a pokeball.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2010, 12:45:19 am »
Xhizor had just awaken. He was about to start his journey in the Johto region. He quickly got ready and picked up the pokeball on his desk.
"-Today's the day our journey begins Treecko, I hope you're ready" said Xhizor
Just then, the pokeball popped open and Treecko came out.
-"You want to be outside" he asked.
-Treecko nodded.
-"All right then, lets get going" said Xhizor.
And so they made way toward the nearest city which happened to be Cherrygrove City.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2010, 02:09:19 am »
Once Amphi was finally off the plane he decided to go to Kanoko Town, he was told by his mother before he left on his journey that if he went to the main professor of any region, he would be given one "starter" pokemon. His walk was fairly fast, he managed to bypass all the cities and towns on the way so he was able to get there within the same day and made it to Kanoko Town around dinner time.  Once in Kanoko Town he went straight to the professor's laboratory.  Amphi knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer the door.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2010, 09:20:13 am »
It was already morning and the sun was still near the horizon when Chimchar woke up and gazed through the window. Jerry was still sleeping when the clock on this lamp desk chimed in.

*Woaahh* Jerry yawned

- I sleep well. What about you Chimchar?

*Chimchar*Char* said the latter with a big smile.

- Good then!

Jerry came near Chimchar and look outside with him.

- It's really beautiful here, huh?

Chimchar nodded and pointed towards the laboratory.

- Oh, it seems there is a new trainer in town. We'll meet him later on. Let's have a meal before, I'm hungry!

Jerry got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. Pancakes with maple syrup, hot chocolate... his parents knew what he liked to eat. After breakfast, Jerry parted with his parents and walked towards the laboratory. The boy seemed to have already got in.